Taxi 12's - December '13

These should be easy to pick up.

Everyone is focused on new gaming consoles, the LBJ XIs, and Gamma XIs ...

so anyone that has the first retros (04? 06?) how do the new XII's compare? this was my hesitance to even consider the new XIIs, if they are mad cozy i might cop these then for me and my wife
I had the Flints (regret selling them). They were crazy comfortable with a nice fat tongue. Last year's 12's were O.K. but not close comfort wise, IMO.

I had the Flints (regret selling them). They were crazy comfortable with a nice fat tongue. Last year's 12's were O.K. but not close comfort wise, IMO.

Amen, i have the Flint's and they extremely comfortable. I'm actually looking for another pair in a size 11 bc the pair I have is a little big. I wish they would make these new sneaks with same quality as the old ones.

**** if you think jordan is scarring collectors away from a 170.00 price imagine 5 years from now? imagine the color ways from now cause they already starting to come out with fruity colors and the more and more they come out with color way schemes they start reminding me off fakes... just my thought thou....

theyres only a few cws of shoes i dont care how much i pay for. and these are in my small list

Will definitely be copping a pair! 
nerd.gif

JB is scaring true collectors away with that $170 pricetag..
if $10 is scaring you away then you need to find a new hobby ... im pretty sure they were buying them at 160 

Cant be complaining about $170 when they paid that price increase for the XIs every xmas the past 4 years

not directed at you, just speaking in general.

if $10 is scaring you away then you need to find a new hobby ... im pretty sure they were buying them at 160 

Cant be complaining about $170 when they paid that price increase for the XIs every xmas the past 4 years

agreed, but i think everybody will have a breaking point with the price.. i'm pretty sure once i see a "2" at the front of the price instead of "1", i'll probably draw the line there... Not that i can't afford 2 bills, i'll just have hard time justifying to myself that i'm spending $200 on some pleather sneakers... sentimental or not. 

i think he means at the price hike every year. this year you say oh its just $10 then next year come you say the same thing again next thing you know you buying jordans at lebron prices.

This is why everyone should be a member of Footlocker/Champs/Footaction or Finishline VIP. To at least get $15 or $20 off each pair of sneakers.

As time gets closer and closer and I pick up missed shoes these are becoming less and less a priority. Factor in that they are limited on what a customizer can do with them. I hope everyone who must have them get them.

As time gets closer and closer and I pick up missed shoes these are becoming less and less a priority. Factor in that they are limited on what a customizer can do with them. I hope everyone who must have them get them.

I feel the same way, especially with limited sneakers that I have no attachments too. There's another release in two weeks.

only true collectors are keeping these prices going because we have a connection with the shoe so rain or shine or retail or resale we will buy, so if this raising the price garbage bothers u then stop buying the shoes and definitely stop buying from resellers. The ones who truly want the shoe are actually ruining it (that and hype beasts).

Back
Top Bottom