TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wifey life just ain't for me, I don't think. No matter how great they are women just have a way of getting on my nerves. I'm more of the can't live with em can't live without em type. Much respect to those who take that path but I'll be getting down and dirty this weekend in vegas with no shame

Women can and will be annoying and a little crazy at times.

You just have to find the least crazy ones.

I've known this for a while and had a re-realization after my chick pissed me off yesterday. Can't overreact to their overreactions.

First time she's gotten on my nerves in over 2 months. Not a bad rate :lol:

You have not seen crazy until you have a pregnant woman in your house ..
Lol..

:lol: exactly. Lived with my older sister and :wow: the mood swings plus hearing from my friends how their ladies act while pregnant at least I know what to expect for the future. Not all women turn crazy while pregnant my co worker said his wife hasn't changed at all so he's pretty lucky.

I wish I could slap myself from sophomore year. I missed the perfect opportunity

I'm also one of the lucky few, my pregnant wife basically the same as she was before. She like to blame stuff on her hormones but she was dramatic before so Idk how much is real and how much she puttin' on

My wife is the sweetest person in the world, plus she can take my offensive humor and jokes. But those mood swings and feels have been hitting something serious..
Lol..
I think it's just the mixture of heat(Texas heat,smh), plus she is starting to show and gets annoyed with people wanting to rub her belly and weird positions she has to sleep in that makes her go mad. As long as I bring home some Bluebell Happy Tracks Ice Cream, she's fine but there have been days I never wanted to come home and just stay in the library at school, lol.
Her favorite line is" This is what you wanted, so deal with it." Love that weirdo..
Edit: man to you young dudes in college, if you don't stop with the pity parties, being a graduate student myself, these young girls are ******* ridiculous outchea. I have never seen so many booty short, tight wearing, tank tops with cleavege that would make Elvira(shows my age) ashamed out in these streets. I can't see how anybody strikes out in college..
Lol..

Last edited:
Lol..

Damn I missed this post, your wife is pregnant?

You had a threesome, got married, and expecting a child all in a year? :wow:

Live life bro congrats the experience is amazing

Lol even though I knew all of this. I just thought about the mugen accomplishments in 1 year

Lol..

I'm in this predicament... I feel like I spoiled myself, and now stalling on having a kid.

Chris Rock said it best.... "Woman can never go back in lifestyle, Men can never go back sexually"

Been with my girl....
**** now that I think about it, going on 2 1/2 years. Man time flies by but yeah I've had two threesomes(read old thread for the first story,lol) but yeah after I met her I started to live life to the fullest. I had a "monk" experience between my ex, wildin out and dealing with some real life situations but this woman changed me for the better. When you find a really good woman, who puts you first, inspires and encourages you, makes you think, understands your demons and most of all when she sees you at your worst, she gets her Cleo on( word to Set It Off), everything you thought you knew goes out the window. I owe a lot to this woman, so I don't mind simping for her. She broke down all kinds of walls I had built up and when we got married earlier this year, I knew I wanted a family with her. So between all the freaky things we have done, we were able to conceive a child and she is expecting next March. While I was walking on campus today, I saw nothing but potential yambs but the only thing I could think about was her and making this dream of getting my masters and hopefully owning a business so I can leave my little king/queen something for the future come true.
Sorry for the mushy stuff but like I said enjoy your life and the yambs and thrust yourself out there to experience everything you can so you will notice the REAL one when she comes. Nothing is guaranteed but I'm glad I took that leap..
Peace..

Guaranteed yamb drought killer....

Wear a suit to Walmart.

Every time I have to wear a suit to work, whether it be for a big meeting or presentation... And I hit up Walmart afterwards..

I get extra looks and love from chicks... Ratchet or not...

Dread game + suit game = insta wetness for the ratchets, heightened sense of attraction for the classy chicks.

Last edited:

Wear a suit to Walmart.

Every time I have to wear a suit to with, whether it be for a bug meeting or presentation... And I hit up Walmart afterwards..

Dread game + suit game = install wetness for the ratchets, heightened sense of attraction for the classy chicks.

i never wear suits an i dont have dreads an i never have a problem with yambs

if you dont wear suits or got dreads

LIFT WEIGHTS, i look like a scruffy bum with no job

Last edited:

Wear a suit to Walmart.

Every time I have to wear a suit to work, whether it be for a big meeting or presentation... And I hit up Walmart afterwards..

Dread game + suit game = insta wetness for the ratchets, heightened sense of attraction for the classy chicks.

I remember stopping by a Walmart after a wedding reception, and I was feeling like the king of Zamunda in there :lol: women acting like they've never seen someone in dress attire before

I remember stopping by a Walmart after a wedding reception, and I was feeling like the king of Zamunda in there :lol: women acting like they've never seen someone in dress attire before

lol same happened to me after a wedding, i went in to get a gatorade or something simple. Walked in and you would've sworn i had a halo, and angel wins with the sun following me in the store.

we talked about this in the OG thread. but late evening Grocery store yambs was the best pickins!
Fontaine had a great approach with the "oh what you cookin or can you cook line"

Lol..

I'm in this predicament... I feel like I spoiled myself, and now stalling on having a kid.

Chris Rock said it best.... "Woman can never go back in lifestyle, Men can never go back sexually"
You got lucky then because once that one girl gave me something I never experienced sexually I went into immediate territorial mode and shot that club up :lol:

Suits at Walmart = Suits on POF I take it. Ask the Gawd.

jkty00.jpg

Last edited:
I feel ****** up right now kinda...I hit this chick up we meet up spontaneously tonight for our first date she was jockin me hard and she was lookin right...it was already 9 somethin when we linked up I told her ima go home at 11 because I wanna get up early for work she's like ok...so I day let's go to the bar...I couldn't fund one in Gaithersburg so we end up going to the movies sure enough 11 hits I'm like yo I'm bout to leave she gets pissed like how are u gonna leave halfway during the date lol we get in the car she starts flipping bout how disrespectful that was at first I was laughin n smiling but she got a point...maybe I'm salty cuz I can hit n I'm pressed to hit...but I admit that was lame for me to leave....she tried to hit me with think about what u did and when your realize your mistake hit me back **** outta here *****...my clothes n car smell like her I wanna hit but **** her

Lol..

You got lucky then because once that one girl gave me something I never experienced sexually I went into immediate territorial mode and shot that club up :lol:

:rofl: You crazy bro!

So y'all both agreed to the movies when you knew it was going to go past 11? Should of just stayed in the whip and talked or something. Either apologize, smash, and keep it moving or keep it moving.

So y'all both agreed to the movies when you knew it was going to go past 11? Should of just stayed in the whip and talked or something. Either apologize, smash, and keep it moving or keep it moving.
I know dumb **** bra 
mean.gif
...ima wait till she hits me up...if she doesn't oh welll but I think she will...thru out her being "mad" I saw a few smiles

Wear a suit to Walmart.

:lol:

Picked up wifey at a hair appt the other day with a button up/khakis, timbs and that bleeker st on..at least 25+ females in that mugg and got real quiet when I strolled in. **** was funny yo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom