TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm headed to an SC game next month with the new chick and my parents are going also for the tailgating. Debating on when I should introduce her to my parents, should I wait till the game or do it a few weeks before. My older sister said I should do it before which Im leaning towards. The potential with this chick going long term is high.

Do it a week or so prior.

My point was that I purposely avoid unclear labels with chicks so that there's no confusion about expectations.

Exactly. No need to bring up terms but when I tell girls down the line I always say I was "dating" different girls and not just smashing them (which I was).

In terms of drinks to bring to a girls house... All matters the circumstances.

If ur pregaming to go out bring a fruity vodka like a UV or something. They love that stuff and won't be able to feel it until 3 shots in.

I would always bring that and a 6 pack, can't go wrong.

A lot of the younger/ college aged girls will HATE IPA's so be careful there... Hell, a lot of girls in general hate IPA's lol.

lol I hate IPAs, such a bad after taste.

but i may just be a chump because my favorite beer is miller lite and Blue moon.

I'm about to do something i am strongly against, but its been 3 weeks and our chemistry is on another level and this girl clearly feeling me so **** it.

Got a ***** tryna choose me on my cellular phone
Smellin like 64 dolla cologne

***** got mad cuz his ***** chose me
But you just showed you aint no real p-i-m-p

I'm just ready for the temperature to drop. These chicks acting surprise that I own a suit and don't just wear basketball shorts and supreme tees everyday.

O well homecoming is next week!

I'm just ready for the temperature to drop. These chicks acting surprise that I own a suit and don't just wear basketball shorts and supreme tees everyday.

My kids just started at a new school. All I wear are basketball shorts and free t-shirts.

But for 3 weeks a year, I wear a suit. Can't wait to pick them up and parents/faculty be like WHO DAT?!?!

Keep them guessing!

i have not, and will not, condone eating butt.

maybe things will change... but i dont know if i'll ever be feeling so freaky as to go in to a sex match anticipating a pooop shoot dinner.

cant do it /mike singletary

Man I need to get out here. Hopefully school helps because I barley meet females. Had chances to talk to some but my game lack

Man I need to get out here. Hopefully school helps because I barley meet females. Had chances to talk to some but my game lack
Take them shots to get that game back up.

Trader Joes is a good spot to talk to the yambs on a side not. Just left from there

Last edited:
I'm about to do something i am strongly against, but its been 3 weeks and our chemistry is on another level and this girl clearly feeling me so **** it.

Eating the booty isn't that bad bro. You'll enjoy

not srs

:lol:

Na getting with a girl with a bf (LDR). There's just too much chemistry there to pass up, with her being the more "open" one. I'm not one to wait on a girl either. I feel like a savage, but most girls see another guy before they officially break up anyway so **** it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom