TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I wouldn't be able to get it up is if I have to spring a leak, I hate when that happens because usually I never have to use the bathroom before I get into it with a shorty :lol:

Earlier this year I stayed the night with a shorty at a hotel & we were blazing. That was the first(& only so farl) that I couldn't get it up because I was blown. Smfh

But a little sloppy toppy from her did the trick & I was more than ready to go after that, Lol.

Last edited:
Did ******* stuff with hippie chick this morning. Luckily fresh out the shower.

Felt like freaking caveman.

She bi- too.

Last edited:
Would ya'll let ur girl go to Bali on a whim?

Like, her friend bought a ticket, talked her into going (she had always wanted to visit there anyways) and it's 10 days away.

I'm so against this. I have work commitments and such so I can't go, she is asking her boss for the time off tomorrow... She will be gone for a wk.

Last edited:
Would ya'll let ur girl go to Bali on a whim?

Like, her friend bought a ticket, talked her into going (she had always wanted to visit there anyways) and it's 10 days away.

I'm so against this. I have work commitments and such so I can't go, she is asking her boss for the time off tomorrow... She will be gone for a wk.
I would let her go no problem even tho that island is far as the **** but why are you against it fam?

I would let her go no problem even tho that island is far as the **** but why are you against it fam?

Multiple reasons.

A. It's 10 days from now, why not just plan it out? Or plan it for when I can go...?
B. It's Thanksgiving and her fam are throwing a big party.
C. It's the holidays, wouldn't that money be better used on gifts?
D. We are planning multiple things coming up and she would use 3 of her 10 vacation days on this (I think she has already used one when she came to see me in SoCal).
E. The ticket is around $1,200.

Last edited:

Multiple reasons.

A. It's 10 days from now, why not just plan it out? Or plan it for when I can go...?
D. We are planning multiple things coming up and she would use 3 of her 10 vacation days on this (I think she has already used one when she came to see me in SoCal).
10 days can be short notices and yes $1,200 could be used in better ways than a trip across the world. Thanksgiving is not that big of a holiday for me since my older siblings live out of state and we are not that "family" type of family. I usually just spend Thanksgiving eating with my mom then chilling with my boys. I maybe the wrong person to make any suggestions.

But I will say that since this is you two first Thanksgiving together that she should stay in the bay and spend time with you/family. Save that money and use some vacation time for some later events. 

Multiple reasons.

Nah, tell her to chill with that trip & to focus on the holidays, another time will come for her to travel there, propose that y'all go later at some point . Either that or your girl & her friend are about to get turnt in Bali while you at home watching Two in a Half Men re-runs. Lol

Last edited:
10 days can be short notices and yes $1,200 could be used in better ways than a trip across the world. Thanksgiving is not that big of a holiday for me since my older siblings live out of state and we are not that "family" type of family. I usually just spend Thanksgiving eating with my mom then chilling with my boys. I maybe the wrong person to make any suggestions.

But I will say that since this is you two first Thanksgiving together that she should stay in the bay and spend time with you/family. Save that money and use some vacation time for some later events. 

We just found out my mom is sick again so I'm heading back to OC if work allows. If not, the plan was going to her parents for their big thing (2 hrs away).

Nah, tell her to chill with that trip & to focus on the holidays, another time will come for her to travel there, propose that y'all go later at some point . Either that or your girl & her friend are about to get turnt in Bali while you at home watching Two in a Half Men re-runs. Lol

They both hardly drink... If that's what u meant? I would probably head home for Thanksgiving.

She's also going to Vegas like 2 weeks later for her best friends bday.

All this traveling is like....

>D

Last edited:
Sorry to hear dude! But either way she should stay since you did make that move

Thanks man.

That's what I told her...

"I moved up here for you to travel and *&%*."

It's just weird for me, due to it being SO last minute. I also think traveling alone (when u have a bf/gf) is weird too...

Like wouldn't u want to just chill and eventually see all that with me? We are in the midst of planning Europe for next Oct.

Thanks man.

It's just weird for me, due to it being SO last minute. I also think traveling alone (when u have a bf/gf) is weird too...

Like wouldn't u want to just chill and eventually see all that with me? We are in the midst of planning Europe for next Oct.
That why I feel she should stay since you made that move. I really need to get my passport for my Euro trip.....I think I may not come back tho

Thanks man.

Yeah I wouldn't be cool with it in general but especially given the time of year and the fact you recently moved up there.

Girl I used to talk to just sent me a message on FB saying 

Her: Hey

Her: *little thumbs up emoji thing:*

Her: Sorry...ignore that...

Uhh okay. Haven't talked to her in months, probably a year..

Season kinda dry for me right now. Picked out a few prospects but haven't seen them in a couple of weeks. 

Multiple reasons.

Did she never mention this as a possibility before? Or it was really just 10 days?

I think the fact that you just moved there and the fact that this trip would disrupt the plans that you guys have are the only credible objections you have as a (short-term) boyfriend.

You're likely not gonna spend thanksgiving together even if she was here. Besides, thanksgiving is mainly for family and since you haven't been together that long it shouldn't be a biggie.

As far as costs and planning, 10 days seems like a short time to properly prepare for quite a not-so-cheap trip. 

Girl I used to talk to just sent me a message on FB saying 

Her: Hey
Her: *little thumbs up emoji thing:*
Her: Sorry...ignore that...

Uhh okay. Haven't talked to her in months, probably a year..

Season kinda dry for me right now. Picked out a few prospects but haven't seen them in a couple of weeks. 
Toss her in bushes

She's an old thing, someone in the past. Even though it's mostly my fault we stopped talking I kinda don't want to. 

Thanks man.

this is probably a terrible perspective but look at it as a blessing in disguise.  u get to live that single life a bit more while she's gone and tbh a good looking girl on vacation is gonna do what she wants bf or not

Multiple reasons.

Your reasons make sense and are logical but it seems like you're just jealous that you can't go. And those logical reasons are just to cover up that resentment.

How often does someone really get a chance to go to Bali? It's not like a Vegas trip or something. You can say oh we can plan it later but you know it doesn't always work out. Something comes up or a better deal for a different part of the world works out better. It's not that easy.

Just my 2 cents. I could def see why you're upset but id still let her go.

Never realized how small Ann Arbor was until I started thinking I was ECook or something...
Tinder + No fap november>>>>>>>>>>

Did she never mention this as a possibility before? Or it was really just 10 days?

I think the fact that you just moved there and the fact that this trip would disrupt the plans that you guys have are the only credible objections you have as a (short-term) boyfriend.

You're likely not gonna spend thanksgiving together even if she was here. Besides, thanksgiving is mainly for family and since you haven't been together that long it shouldn't be a biggie.

As far as costs and planning, 10 days seems like a short time to properly prepare for quite a not-so-cheap trip. 

There was a pretty good chance I actually DID spend Thanksgiving with her due to work. I was going to head to her parents 2 hours away. Her friend (who also has a new bf) booked this weekend, my gf said she was jealous and has always wanted to go there... I thought nothing of it, but then they got dinner last night and she talked her into going.

this is probably a terrible perspective but look at it as a blessing in disguise.  u get to live that single life a bit more while she's gone and tbh a good looking girl on vacation is gonna do what she wants bf or not

ANY girl is going to do what they want, regardless of bf or no bf. If they are going to cheat, it will eventually come out one way or another. Doesn't need to be on vacation or anything.

Not trippin on that.

Your reasons make sense and are logical but it seems like you're just jealous that you can't go. And those logical reasons are just to cover up that resentment.

How often does someone really get a chance to go to Bali? It's not like a Vegas trip or something. You can say oh we can plan it later but you know it doesn't always work out. Something comes up or a better deal for a different part of the world works out better. It's not that easy.

Just my 2 cents. I could def see why you're upset but id still let her go.

I'm actually not jealous at all or really upset. I just think it's super poor planning when that money can be used in a better way, especially this time of year. I have NO issue if she wants to go with her girl on a vacation. For me it's just plan it out, don't go on a whim and over Thanksgiving when ur family has some huge thing planned.

Never realized how small Ann Arbor was until I started thinking I was ECook or something...
Tinder + No fap november>>>>>>>>>>

Lol what u mean?

Details gawd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom