TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick came out of nowhere again text me today about a dream she had about me just to check up on me , proceed to tell me that she's alone at her house and her mom is out of town for the weekend . Kept the convo going and proceed to ask her if she wanted some company she ain't answer back yea she getting drop .

While y'all was busy calling me a creep, and weirdo, I quietly went back to work doing what I do meeting beautiful females. Tonight I met this chick at an event at A&M. The first thing I told myself is this chick is model beautiful...long, slim, tall with a nice bubble with a slightly exotic look (She's black and Filipina). Dudes wasn't even checking for her because she wasn't the typical thick type chick dudes be falling over. I stepped to her...let her know she should be trying to get in touch with Ford and Wilhelmina Modeling agencies in NYC and how my first cousin used to date the model/actress Joy Bryant and that she was similarly overlooked  before she made it big. Long story short we rapped, I got the digits and I'll be helping her break into the industry. My little sister is represented by Bella in NYC and has had small roles in 30 Rock, and was part of a ad campaign for Bobby Brown Makeup (no not the R&B singer, the makeup baroness).

I'm going to fund her getting up to NYC and starting her career which I'll have the money to do once I start with the oil company in May. Something nice will come from this and it will be a great investment. Your boy don't stop and I won't stop.

While y'all was busy calling me a creep, and weirdo, I quietly went back to work doing what I do meeting beautiful females. Tonight I met this chick at an event at A&M. The first thing I told myself is this chick is model beautiful...long, slim, tall with a nice bubble with a slightly exotic look (She's black and Filipina). Dudes wasn't even checking for her because she wasn't the typical thick type chick dudes be falling over. I stepped to her...let her know she should be trying to get in touch with Ford and Wilhelmina Modeling agencies in NYC and how my first cousin used to date the model/actress Joy Bryant and that she was similarly overlooked  before she made it big. Long story short we rapped, I got the digits and I'll be helping her break into the industry. My little sister is represented by Bella in NYC and has had small roles in 30 Rock, and was part of a ad campaign for Bobby Brown Makeup (no not the R&B singer, the makeup baroness).

I'm going to fund her getting up to NYC and starting her career which I'll have the money to do once I start with the oil company in May. Something nice will come from this and it will be a great investment. Your boy don't stop and I won't stop.
So is she your client or is she possible team member?

I pray you don't say both.

Bruh! If how you gonna do that!?!?! Agent type jobs are all commission based really.  She gets a gig you get 10-20% or whatever....you rely your relationship to keep your checks going.  Lets say she gets the feels and wants that exclusive and you like naaaaah i need my TX j/os...she can fire you and there goes your investment and future earnings....bruh...dis not smart breh

Bruh! If how you gonna do that!?!?! Agent type jobs are all commission based really.  She gets a gig you get 10-20% or whatever....you rely your relationship to keep your checks going.  Lets say she gets the feels and wants that exclusive and you like naaaaah i need my TX j/os...she can fire you and there goes your investment and future earnings....bruh...dis not smart breh
I'm not trying to be her agent, just will seed her to help get her going. I will get a contract setup and I have the perfect person for that...an attorney I befriended in Dallas who works for one of the more reputable firms in the D. Anyway I'm not banking on this to get big per se, my career in oil will take care of that. My sister is already in NYC doing her thing with a pretty reputable agency (not this internet modelmayhem stuff). I'll be consulting with her soon.

I'm not trying to be her agent, just will seed her to help get her going. I will get a contract setup and I have the perfect person for that...an attorney I befriended in Dallas who works for one of the more reputable firms in the D. Anyway I'm not banking on this to get big per se, my career in oil will take care of that. My sister is already in NYC doing her thing with a pretty reputable agency (not this internet modelmayhem stuff). I'll be consulting with her soon.
If that's what you want.

I don't see how you benefit from doing this aside from yambs but do you. I guess you're just a nice guy like that.

If that's what you want.

I don't see how you benefit from doing this aside from yambs but do you. I guess you're just a nice guy like that.
Aside from the Yambs and all that we're both Aggies...Aggies help Aggies we have one of the tightest networks of all universities in the nation. An Aggie put me on to the career I'm starting, and it's life changing for me. I'm paying forward, I can understand if you don't understand my dude, and I mean absolutely no shade when I say that. We even have a saying that says it best..."From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it"

If that's what you want.

Aside from the Yambs and all that we're both Aggies...Aggies help Aggies we have one of the tightest networks of all universities in the nation. An Aggie put me on to the career I'm starting, and it's life changing for me. I'm paying forward, I can understand if you don't understand my dude, and I mean absolutely no shade when I say that. We even have a saying that says it best..."From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it"
I can kinda get it.

Sort of like how people from the same country/ethnicity may help each other out..except the unifying aspect isn't ethnicity it's university.

That's pretty cool.

[COLOR=#red]Exactly my dude. To be honest there's more a part of me that wants to help her achieve her dreams than anything else...heck somebody helped me achieve mine. If Yambs come from it then it's a bonus can't eem lie. [/COLOR]

View media item 1260063

So you didn't do anything with the chick you creeped out? Now you're styling on us by helping someone break into an industry? Is that putting in work? Or proving anyone wrong? :lol:

Just wanna thank u guys for all the support and advice over the past few months helping me get over this hump 

Thats what this Board is initially for, Glad things are rolling back your way fam.

ecook

I'm out here in Asia, Bali is a beautiful get away.
think less Jamaica and stella got her grove back.
and more island get away paradise where it's just you beach and drinks

I understand with the money and missing the holidays. but it's hard to pass up on those once in a life time situations like coming out to Bali.

I mean I know you would want to do that with her. but if this goes right you have a lifetime with her to do things like that and of it's nature.

And if Bali was never on your radar then this is perfect for her to go see and do something she's always wanted to with or without you.

I apologize and sorry to hear about your mom, I know what thats like and you prob def want her to be there for/with you.

but as I said hopefully this will be a beautiful lifetime thing for you two to be together so one lost thanksgiving compared to the many to come is nothing.

Thats what this Board is initially for, Glad things are rolling back your way fam.

ecook

I'm out here in Asia, Bali is a beautiful get away.
think less Jamaica and stella got her grove back.
and more island get away paradise where it's just you beach and drinks

I understand with the money and missing the holidays. but it's hard to pass up on those once in a life time situations like coming out to Bali.

I mean I know you would want to do that with her. but if this goes right you have a lifetime with her to do things like that and of it's nature.

And if Bali was never on your radar then this is perfect for her to go see and do something she's always wanted to with or without you.

I apologize and sorry to hear about your mom, I know what thats like and you prob def want her to be there for/with you.

but as I said hopefully this will be a beautiful lifetime thing for you two to be together so one lost thanksgiving compared to the many to come is nothing.

Appreciate it man. Been rough.

She decided not to go. Called her mom this morning and I guess the first thing she said was, "What's E going to do for Thanksgiving then?"

I have NO issue with her going, and I guess her and another friend are going to start planning Southeast Asia for her bday and what not.

I guess I'm really just a planner. I like to get the cheapest price possible, and map everything out so I don't miss anything. Even with smaller trips like Vegas as @youngdoc would know.

right now in december is the cheapest to come out here honestly. Anytime in Jan , Feb, March is a no go because of CHinese new year (that all of Asia celebrates) and summer time prices are usually high.

That's cool though y'all are going to have this big thanksgiving. That's a huge step. Bout to see you in Mugen's shoes. Married !!!!

haha (IDK if you want that or not just joking around with you.)

but hey that's awesome, and I know I dont know you personally but i'll throw a prayer up there for your family.

[COLOR=#red]Exactly my dude. To be honest there's more a part of me that wants to help her achieve her dreams than anything else...heck somebody helped me achieve mine. If Yambs come from it then it's a bonus can't eem lie. [/COLOR]
I totally feel you. Sometimes it's not all about getting yambs.

You do things because you want to, not what you want to get out of it

What do you do or say when you've hurt your girlfriend (emotionally so we're clear) but you don't remember doing/saying anything?

She finally speaking to me after 2 days and I honestly don't know what to do.

The back story is she got robbed and she called me while I was sleeping and I apparently grumbled something about call me later and went back to sleep.

I dont remember any of it cuz I was that tired.

What do I do??!?!?

What do you do or say when you've hurt your girlfriend (emotionally so we're clear) but you don't remember doing/saying anything?

The back story is she got robbed and she called me while I was sleeping and I apparently grumbled something about call me later and went back to sleep.

What do I do??!?!?
she'll get over that bruh.

She just have to blow off some steam.

Although I will say this: hurting a chicks feelings is one of the worst feeling in the world.

Especially a chick you like.

I'll tell you that people underestimate how ****** you feel when you are a guy and your lady is crying because of something you did.

Feels batman

:frown: :frown:

What do I do??!?!?

Although I will say this: hurting a chicks feelings is one of the worst feeling in the world.

I'll tell you that people underestimate how ****** you feel when you are a guy and your lady is crying because of something you did.

Feels batman

frown.gif
frown.gif
I feel very batman....I would never even say/do something like that high/drunk so I'm really shocked at myself.

I've apologized profusely and tried to console her but she's the kind of girl that when she's hurt she becomes closed off.

This time she's gone full hermit and I think I goofed harder than anyone ever has in her life. I'm the FIRST person she called after it happened and I blew her off....
mean.gif

I just want to make it right...we have had disagreements but they at most last a day and even then she'll still talk to me....ugh...

I feel like her confidence in me is shaken..possibly beyond repair...

Feels batman

:frown: :frown:

Which is why it's just easier to just agree or stay quiet :lol: . That's if it's something minor where our pride won't get in the way.

Lol what u mean?

Details gawd!

It's only really one place in Ann Arbor that everyone goes to (Rick's) so I went out with my main thang to another place thinking I was being smooth and ended up seeing two other girls on my roster there. Luckily I didn't get caught up :smokin

Haven't been out since....Anyone have any tips to get girls out of your apartment after piping, I'm tired of cuddling with buss downs!!!

Got her on the phone finally...she still mad but we talked. Just gonna give her space.

Last edited:
Got her on the phone finally...she still mad but we talked. Just gonna give her space.

I get being tired but if my chick called me at 1am talking she got robbed and was crying. My tiredness would prolly temporarily go away until I found out all the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom