TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was so tired that he doesn't even remember the incident happening, you have to cut him some slack. It's not like he was blackout drunk. Just in deep sleep. Literally nothing he can do.

It's only really one place in Ann Arbor that everyone goes to (Rick's) so I went out with my main thang to another place thinking I was being smooth and ended up seeing two other girls on my roster there. Luckily I didn't get caught up :smokin

Haven't been out since....Anyone have any tips to get girls out of your apartment after piping, I'm tired of cuddling with buss downs!!!

Lmao, my boys that went to UM always talk about Rick's and have shirts from there.

Definitely sounds like a move I have made/ make.

I remember the first time I took my current to the bar I always hit, there were 4 girls I had smashed in the past year there. Two of them are cool and know what's up, but one of them came to my best friend and was ready to make a scene. Talking about how she didn't know I had a gf, who is she etc etc.

My tip for getting them out (I ALWAYS used this)... Tell them ur boys are coming over to watch a game. I used that and/ or I was going to play ball with my boys.

Could also go with, "My parents/ family are on their way."

Keep me posted!

Exactly my dude. To be honest there's more a part of me that wants to help her achieve her dreams than anything else...heck somebody helped me achieve mine. If Yambs come from it then it's a bonus can't eem lie.
Brah if all youre doing is "helping" her financially y did u put it in TAY?

So Aggies trick randoms?  I read your story and it sounded like a typical smash story till I heard the word fund

What yall doin this weekend?

Tryin to live through yall lol

shes a cute blonde that is in neuroscience. 
Nah like what yall talked about, how soon u planned the meet up, where ur going etc.
I see you weren't playing   
laugh.gif

Nah like what yall talked about, how soon u planned the meet up, where ur going etc.
we started talking the other night, she hit me up today asking if i wanted to meet her for a drink at a bar at like midnight, i have plans before so it works out well 

I see you weren't playing   :lol:

Hahahahaha! Trying to calm our boy down before his first meetup!

we started talking the other night, she hit me up today asking if i wanted to meet her for a drink at a bar at like midnight, i have plans before so it works out well 

Good work. A bar will be easy, few drinks and then... "The bar is closing soon, want to head back to my place for a night cap/ movie?"

:smokin

I see you weren't playing   :lol:

Hahahahaha! Trying to calm our boy down before his first meetup!

Good work. A bar will be easy, few drinks and then... "The bar is closing soon, want to head back to my place for a night cap/ movie?"

:smokin

"Movies" is my go to close move when on a date/meetup like that

What yall doin this weekend?

Tryin to live through yall lol
Chick with the booty I meant before in the thread I seen last night. My boy said he seen her at the bar(so I left from my crib to head that way and also was my boys birthday that night so we drank). I text her before I got there "you out partying" and she said " I should've seen him sooner if I knew that was gonna get u to text me".

Going to this party tonight and going to see what her box is about, if she not on that bs.

Other then that its 30 degree here and people not trying to go out just yet

O yea there this other chick that wants to get her back blown out but im not up for smashing a big chick(got head from her) word to @YeezusDisciple  

You guys with your own spot are lucky.

Got nothing planned this weekend as I'm still walking on crutches.

@Ecook0808 Let me get one of those openers for tonight?
Going out with my roommate, his girl and her friends.
I can't strike at her friends because his girl has ruined my name.

Still feeling batman. Knowing you let your girl down is tough on the psyche. Gym alleviated some of the feeling. Just gonna play some FIFA with a friend to get my mind off it.

Meet up with the Ex. Did some painting class together. Realized early on in the evening that we weren't going to work out. Tried to get at another chick in the class. Was c-blocked by the ex. OK so I am thinking, I at least get some box out of this tonight. Nope.

She looking for that blended relationship-single thing. Nah, not having it. About to get on my tinder grind.

My friends coming back home in December. I'm trying to set up a little smashing and pass with a chick who just got out of a relationship. Her ex-boyfriend cheated on her and she got a big booty. How can I go about this????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom