TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo lets get this thread back right with some stories! Winter is approaching and the semester is almost over for some.

Went to the bar last night with my boy after leaving my other boys birthday party. I get to the bar to purchase some beer then headed outside to chill. Seen this 6'0 white chick(nothing amazing just the fact she was decent looking and tall...so why not) walking around but miss talking to her because the sheer number of people that was between us. I caught her as she was walking back inside and asked her for her name. She gave me the nergo why are you even talking to me look so I let it be and kept it moving. As I walked inside, reach the bar to order me and my boy  next round of beer I seen this chick that I talked to last Friday looking my way (had to go and talk with her) Asked her for her number last week but she told me she just got out of a relationship but she come here often so I will see her around. So we chomping it up for a minute just seeing what each of other interest were. Told her are you still on the "I just out of a relationship tip" or you going to give me your number tonight.

Speaking of I need to text her. I dont have a picture of her but she is about 5'7 bright skin with freckles with a slim frame.

Also chick with the booty came by my boys birthday party last night.(Some of my boys are saying she is
smokin.gif
 but I am on she is fat but they still saying I'm tripping she is thick
ohwell.gif
) So we talking and drinking, while she trying to look into my soul the way girls get when they are feeling you. She asked me why we stop talking. I tell her that she stop responding to my text so I let it be. She gives me the I was never clear about what we were other then being friends even tho I would invite her to stay the night at the crib. We express that we like each other while getting back to kicking it. Out of no where she says "you should take me out to eat tomorrow." That when I was like yea I remember why we never was going to take this anywhere besides you being short. Will say she did buy my drinks and food the first time we went out so cant knock her too hard.
10647053_1378121559144766_62095240609001368_n.jpg
10687205_1378121419144780_3935424182416479933_n.jpg

Yo lets get this thread back right with some stories! Winter is approaching and the semester is almost over for some.

Went to the bar last night with my boy after leaving my other boys birthday party. I get to the bar to purchase some beer then headed outside to chill. Seen this 6'0 white chick(nothing amazing just the fact she was decent looking and tall...so why not) walking around but miss talking to her because the sheer number of people that was between us. I caught her as she was walking back inside and asked her for her name. She gave me the nergo why are you even talking to me look so I let it be and kept it moving. As I walked inside, reach the bar to order me and my boy  next round of beer I seen this chick that I talked to last Friday looking my way (had to go and talk with her) Asked her for her number last week but she told me she just got out of a relationship but she come here often so I will see her around. So we chomping it up for a minute just seeing what each of other interest were. Told her are you still on the "I just out of a relationship tip" or you going to give me your number tonight.

Speaking of I need to text her. I dont have a picture of her but she is about 5'7 bright skin with freckles with a slim frame.

Also chick with the booty came by my boys birthday party last night.(Some of my boys are saying she is
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
) So we talking and drinking, while she trying to look into my soul the way girls get when they are feeling you. She asked me why we stop talking. I tell her that she stop responding to my text so I let it be. She gives me the I was never clear about what we were other then being friends even tho I would invite her to stay the night at the crib. We express that we like each other while getting back to kicking it. Out of no where she says "you should take me out to eat tomorrow." That when I was like yea I remember why we never was going to take this anywhere besides you being short. Will say she did buy my drinks and food the first time we went out so cant knock her too hard.
Solid 6 (if you like your women a lil thick that is)...would smash.

smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
Yeah I see that gut be na on the smashing but it is going to be a long winter I will get over the gut.(I think I will) 

smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
Yeah I see that gut be na on the smashing but it is going to be a long winter I will get over the gut.(I think I will) 
In the words of Chris Rock: "It's some good pum pum under this gut."

Also chick with the booty came by my boys birthday party last night.(Some of my boys are saying she is :smokin  but I am on she is fat but they still saying I'm tripping she is thick:\ ) So we talking and drinking, while she trying to look into my soul the way girls get when they are feeling you. She asked me why we stop talking. I tell her that she stop responding to my text so I let it be. She gives me the I was never clear about what we were other then being friends even tho I would invite her to stay the night at the crib. We express that we like each other while getting back to kicking it. Out of no where she says "you should take me out to eat tomorrow." That when I was like yea I remember why we never was going to take this anywhere besides you being short. Will say she did buy my drinks and food the first time we went out so cant knock her too hard.

In the words of Chris Rock: "It's some good pum pum under this gut."
I hope so dude

smokin.gif
ohwell.gif
id give her a 7, face is cute/pretty

i have a feeling if she hit the gym she could be very hot

Also chick with the booty came by my boys birthday party last night.(Some of my boys are saying she is :smokin  but I am on she is fat but they still saying I'm tripping she is thick:\ ) So we talking and drinking, while she trying to look into my soul the way girls get when they are feeling you. She asked me why we stop talking. I tell her that she stop responding to my text so I let it be. She gives me the I was never clear about what we were other then being friends even tho I would invite her to stay the night at the crib. We express that we like each other while getting back to kicking it. Out of no where she says "you should take me out to eat tomorrow." That when I was like yea I remember why we never was going to take this anywhere besides you being short. Will say she did buy my drinks and food the first time we went out so cant knock her too hard.

id give her a 7, face is cute/pretty

i have a feeling if she hit the gym she could be very hot
Son she was talking about hitting the gym last semester to fit into her graduation dress. See came to my crib saying if that.....all hope was lost after that.

Chick is legit , she's not fat at all but everybody gonna have their own opinion . Flourish my man .

Last edited:

She's a little chunky but I bet that *** in the air looks serious when you're about give backshots. Would def smash but keep her at a distance

yo I'm telling you....smash that chick once and then get her on the gym kick with you. she's like a 6.5 but with clean eating, relief from stress and two-three solid months at the gym I guarantee you she becomes at least an 8. I did the opposite kinda and turned my boy's skinny sister into this chick obsessed with the gym....but her mass is wild now lmao. but word dog, allow the winter to take it's course

Yall wildin, that chick is already easily an 8. Would smash with the force of a thousand suns :evil:

Out of 7?

Anyway..my girl solidified her wifable status.  Had some phone sex...bruh...trust these sessions are windows into their brain.  Basically said she would give me the awesome jawsome and more in public.

Man I gotta question you even questioning that. She ain't one of these Instagram models, but she decent out in the regular world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom