TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some advice:

I have been dating my girl for a little over 5 mos and we have been having a great time, so the honeymoon phase is ending and reality is starting to set in. She is a dime in my eyes, nicest girl I have ever dated, but she is doing her independent thing and I am too. We live about 20 miles apart and I'm really not into driving far to see her since I'm busy with work/school during the week, while she works retail, mostly on Fri/Sat nites.

I can't explain my feeling of wanting to be single and date other women again (I'm 24, college degree, good job, yada yada) + summer is coming and the homies are already talking major guy trips
laugh.gif

My question:

Should I tell her I want to do my own thing again and maybe we can hook up in the future as a couple

or...

Stay with her and possibly cheat on her ( which most likely will happen)

-Clintwestwood

I've gotten a couple of numbers off tinder but have 0 desire to talk to these chicks. one's a pretty colombian but i just dont care. no emotional or mental connection. smh.

my buddy and his GF broke up in september , starts dating a guy in october, they got married in jan without telling anyone, he thinks she was cheating on him for over a year before the breakup , what you guys think?
Two ways to look at it.
Your Homie is right..
New dude is a pure simp, rebound that she felt safe with because her emotions told her it felt right[emoji]128516[/emoji]
A lot of people rush relationships because they don't want to be alone. Many women rarely take time(men as well) out of the dating game to get right. But with women it's like a drug or a high or fix they need. That's why they say men love deeper and harder then women because they have a deeper support system, can vent about situations and also the added pressure of the "biological clock".
Also if you find a woman that took some down time from dating, she could be a keeper.
But this ish is all relative and case by case.
If I was him I wouldn't sweat it, guaranteed that ish will not last long and if it does it's probably a lot of dysfunction nobody sees but them.
[emoji]9996[/emoji]️

I drive an hour and 15 minutes to see my girl, at least 3x a week often more than that
Exactly I was driving an hour to see Euro chick. Dude you might as will drop your girl and get on these sun dress yambs during the summer.

Mini NT TAY rooftop pool party this summer in DC

I need some advice:

I have been dating my girl for a little over 5 mos and we have been having a great time, so the honeymoon phase is ending and reality is starting to set in. She is a dime in my eyes, nicest girl I have ever dated, but she is doing her independent thing and I am too. We live about 20 miles apart and I'm really not into driving far to see her since I'm busy with work/school during the week, while she works retail, mostly on Fri/Sat nites.

I can't explain my feeling of wanting to be single and date other women again (I'm 24, college degree, good job, yada yada) + summer is coming and the homies are already talking major guy trips :lol: .

My question:
Should I tell her I want to do my own thing

answered your own question. dont waste your time, you too young. if you cant see a future with her let her go and go enjoy these summer buns thats bout to come out of the woodworks.

answered your own question. dont waste your time, you too young. if you cant see a future with her let her go and go enjoy these summer buns thats bout to come out of the woodworks.
True appreciate the help
pimp.gif

20 miles though. Im 15 miles from the closest grocery store and gym... if you really not willing to do that you def dont want to be in a relationship

I need some advice:

I can't explain my feeling of wanting to be single and date other women again (I'm 24, college degree, good job, yada yada) + summer is coming and the homies are already talking major guy trips :lol: .

My question:
Should I tell her I want to do my own thing again and maybe we can hook up in the future as a couple

or...

Stay with her and possibly cheat on her ( which most likely will happen)

-Clintwestwood

You don't want to drive 20 miles to see a girl you been dating for half a year :stoneface: leave her alone

yea leave her alone and let her live her life... f all that, if it's meant to be it will be ..

this a chick you claim is a dime but you want to go spread your oats......Just go do that my dude.

i wouldn't go back to her if you do that... but go be young and free especially if you not feeling marriage.

20 miles though. Im 15 miles from the closest grocery store and gym... if you really not willing to do that you def dont want to be in a relationship

Depends on the city

20 miles isn't the same in every city

I wouldn't date someone who lived 20 miles away in SoCal

Random chick, chick I met on tinder, yeah not tryna drive 20 miles. For someone I connect with and love, well, I guess i gotta take the hike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom