TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup ya. Been gone from this thread for awhile. Seen this bad white chick at school today. Talked to her about some paper in class but didn't really pursue anything. How do ya break that culture difference? I mean I feel like we may be two totally different people.

FINALLY!!!
I have cute girls in my class.
The harder the classes get, the rarer they become [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Saw the girl I used to talk to at the gym today. Had my rich boy lip bite going when i seen dat booty again. I know I shouldn't, but I'm really tempted to text her :smh:

So when a female says "she's not happy with herself and can't pretend to be happy" , what does this mean ? :smh:

She's got insecurities that are making her depressed, and while she tries to work through them, I expect any dude trying to be dragged through a rollercoaster. Hard to get to close to or know someone that isn't happy with themselves. Who knows how deep her pain is too, y'know? do you want to play therapist? If this is already your girl, try to be as strong as you can for as long as you can, it won't be easy. Essentially though, people who say that usually need the space by themselves to find that happiness before anything fruitful can grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom