TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got home from dinner with my brother and dad, get to bed, the homie hits me up to go to bar hopping tn. Still simping over my ex but we'll see what happens tonight.
forget her, for the night at least.

It will do you good.
yea I halfway did. made out with some girl i met who lives 3 or 4 blocks away from me 
laugh.gif

i say halfway because I made no advances to try smashing

Last edited:
Some of these women are straight gold diggers smh.

So I'm siting outide in the patio area of my job eating lunch. There's a group of 3 women sitting next to my table eating lunch as well and chit chatting. The patio area faces the street and there's parking for cars. This convertible Ferrari 458 pulls up and they all stop what they're doing to see who's inside. One of them goes "oohh who is that inside". Another goes "he looks tall, must be a basketball player". "Oohh let me see what he looks like when he gets out of the car".

Meanwhile I'm just :smh: and :lol: while I eat my food.

Everyone thinks I'm into those types since I'm a white dude.

I'm honestly not. I love a cute, dark haired girl that's whiteish. If I end up married, that's who it will be to. Both serious exes are that.

going out to the city tonight for my friend's birthday. table, bottle service, gotta turn this mitzvah up and bag me a blonde chick tonight.

girl is a sloot :lol:

having the card on her to show dudes and stuff.

stil... my man.gif :smokin

lol I was wasted....

woke up this morning thinking about that lol

like this bsh just showed me her cum in me free Card..........

Hoping I can redeem myself tonight heading out with a few of my boys and his fine *** sister is coming with us (she tried to curve me last year but i wasn't on my game and just got done dating someone she knew) She got fine *** friends too just in case. . I'm the DD tonight but that will keep me sharp.

just got the fresh baldie. fresh line up on the beard.

THIS NIGHT IS FOR MY MAN ECOOK!
I know he wants us all to eat!

ALSO BIG HOMIE MUGEN.
gave me the strength to look for my asian mami today with that last pic in the appreciation thread..

Might hit this lounge tonight, always packed with bad women

Everyone thinks I'm into those types since I'm a white dude.

I'm honestly not. I love a cute, dark haired girl that's whiteish. If I end up married, that's who it will be to. Both serious exes are that.
as far as white chicks, Hilary Duff and ScarJo are bad as hell imo

^to be fair remember scarjo did some of her best roles with Auburn. Hair

I like red head or brunette white chicks.. there has been only 1 blonde ive messed with

Last edited:
I'm a brunette man myself. The brunettes with the nose rings LOVE me. I don't have a preference though when it comes to white girls. I will say that as I got older I was surprised how many of them really love black dudes behind closed doors. But last white girl I was with was a spoiled daddy's girl. I miss whippin her Audi around but the black chicks around my way are more down to earth.

Holding a brotha down :smokin

Doctor said its cool to have intercourse again
steviej1.jpg

Next weekend, romance game back on deck..
Grandparents will have my squirt..
Penthouse suite over looking Lake Austin..
Baby weight went to all the right places..
Told her to build that stamina at the gym this week. Not leaving the room for anything.
Good Luck brethrens tonight[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I think im getting myself into a dom sub relationship.
Shes trusting me and says I can do what ever I want to her. Shes been in a 10+ year marriage and didnt get a chance to "explore". She wants me to help unleash whats shes had built up over the years.
ive been slowly getting into the bdsm scene and plan on hitting a few clubs so this is a perfect situation for me. Shes a bit crazy which I kind of like. I need to keep her in her place though cause shes trying to be slick asking me questions like "so your just about sex?" Trying to catch me off guard and slip up. I gotta make sure not to disrespect her though or else the trust will diminish. And trust is a big part of bdsm. Throughout the day she keeps texting me that shes keeps getting wet and is feenin for it. Even though she may seem ditsy, shes smart so I gotta keep my guard up. Also, I think her son may be a NTer

Last edited:
dead @ "i think her son may be a NTer"

but that whole situation sounds cliche af, like she saw/read 50 shades and now wants that

id hit her with some normal sex and bang out until its over

why u always pushin the envelope bro??? u tryin everything sexually taboo

it was ****olding before, now you into bdsm, pretty soon youre going to get into dogs and horses, im guessin you already tried the golden shower and scat thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom