TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it helps to be smart

Got this chick who's in my bio and chem classes driving out to my crib Wednesday to study. Escalated into dirty stuff and now it's gunna be studying and smashing.

Seems like a perfect scenario. I'm a broke student so don't need to take her out :lol: also I've been needing to get my mind off my ex and a playful fun young white girl who seems to want minimal emotional strings isn't a bad remedy :lol:

The only thing I'm worried about is that there's a chick in my class who I'm interested in actually taking out. And they seem somewhat friendly with one another so hopefully this does nothing to mess that up.

Actually scratch even bothering with the 0-5's, chicks weird as hell. I get how women feel on dating sites with these socially awkward mfers.

Last edited:
Went to this new gym today, met this chick that worked there. We connected from the get go...

She gave me her number and FB name (even though I don't have a FB) Anyway I checked out her page from my brother's account..

:wow: @ her body bros... I did not see that coming! She was dressed in business attire, so I didn't really bother checking her out.

Had the boldest of the bold situations happen this weekend.

I was at a show with a chick and the old thang I wanted to cut from the team caught word I was at the show with the new thing.

Old thing Txtd me "You replaced me with another *****?"

I laughed and showed the new thing.

New thing proceeds to send a selfie to the old thing like "Watch who you calling a ***** shawty"

Old thing replies "I hope he f***ks you better then he did me last week"

New thing responds "I'll pray for you"

Old thing implodes and deletes all social networks.

When the team works itself out..

Priceless..

Last edited:

I was at a show with a chick and the old thang I wanted to cut from the team caught word I was at the show with the new thing.

New thing proceeds to send a selfie to the old thing like "Watch who you calling a ***** shawty"

When the team works itself out..

Priceless..

:x

You let her use your phone? :smh: Wildin.

I made that mistake once before when showing a text my girl from this girl who was texting me. First of all, that was a mistake. Second, I shouldn't have let go of my phone because my girl texted her, "I'm engaged now," pretending to be me and I never heard from her again.

I would like to hit her up now especially since she's in my area but that bridge is burned.

Last edited:

Priceless..
sick.gif

You let her use your phone?
mean.gif
Wildin.

I made that mistake once before when showing a text my girl from this girl who was texting me. First of all, that was a mistake. Second, I shouldn't have let go of my phone because my girl texted her, "I'm engaged now," pretending to be me and I never heard from her again.

I would like to hit her up now especially since she's in my area but that bridge is burned.
All is well My G. The old thing was on the chopping block of eternity anyway..

Any other situation I wouldn't have committed such a sin but I thought it was fitting due to the old things backstory which is basically unforgivable behavior.

But I feel you on that any other time. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^Word.

Well guys. My weekend was a bust. I invited that mami to my boys party and she just asked "this Friday?" and that was the last I heard from her. She must've had other plans with her bf who she saiddddd she was on a break with or maybe she was feeling here guilty conscience again cuz here's what happened.

Hit her up via text Friday night. No response.

Call her Saturday during the day to set something up. Straight to voicemail. Figured she was in subway or something so I called back an hour later. Straight to voicemail again. Then tried again later. Same deal. Finally my boy was like, "yo maybe she blocked your number?" I told him that wouldn't really make sense. He tells me to give him her number so he could call and....yeah....she blocked me :lol:

Only explanation I can think of is she had plans with dude she on break with (he knows who I am) and if he saw me calling or texting her it would cause problems. I actually know this guy well enough where if I hit him up and let him know I was in town he'd wanna chill with me. We were all on the same study abroad program. My friend I was with told me to do that to see if that was the reason why the chick blocked me but nah. That would've just been OD and ruined any future chances.

Thought this was a sure thing from how she was talking before but guess she had a change of heart :smh:

I woulda only hit her up once, she was already showing flakiness, ain't no time for that.

Plus you in NYC, you can get () by accident out here.

I woulda only hit her up once, she was already showing flakiness, ain't no time for that.

Plus you in NYC, you can get () by accident out here.

Yeah me and my boys always crush it in NYC. But this was a rare occasion where all 5 of my roommates from senior year of college were in the same place celebrating my boys birthday. First time we've all been together in a few years so I wasn't concerned about the yambs unless this one chick was gonna come through. It was still a great weekend. Just a lil upset didn't get to see that chick.

^Word.

Well guys. My weekend was a bust. I invited that mami to my boys party and she just asked "this Friday?" and that was the last I heard from her. She must've had other plans with her bf who she saiddddd she was on a break with or maybe she was feeling here guilty conscience again cuz here's what happened.

Hit her up via text Friday night. No response.

Call her Saturday during the day to set something up. Straight to voicemail. Figured she was in subway or something so I called back an hour later. Straight to voicemail again. Then tried again later. Same deal. Finally my boy was like, "yo maybe she blocked your number?" I told him that wouldn't really make sense. He tells me to give him her number so he could call and....yeah....she blocked me :lol:

Only explanation I can think of is she had plans with dude she on break with (he knows who I am) and if he saw me calling or texting her it would cause problems. I actually know this guy well enough where if I hit him up and let him know I was in town he'd wanna chill with me. We were all on the same study abroad program. My friend I was with told me to do that to see if that was the reason why the chick blocked me but nah. That would've just been OD and ruined any future chances.

Thought this was a sure thing from how she was talking before but guess she had a change of heart :smh:

You looking kinda needy out here pa.

Old thing Txtd me "You replaced me with another *****

Priceless..
repped, for your girl being a real one.. and you giving her no reason to doubt you.

^Word.

there is no such thing a girl calling her dude a b/f and saying they're on a break in the same sentence. for women and men that's completely different territory. women don't take breaks to go sex up other dudes.
now us dudes we go do our thing. but girls really take the time to just entertain offers see what's up with that B.U.D.

You looking kinda needy out here pa.

Yeah. I wanted to see her badly I'm not even gonna lie. Had a lot of good history.

Plus she was hitting me up late night a couple weeks ago when I was suppose to be there :smh: Just made my thirst stronger.

Last edited:
was dating this girl two months and everything was going right she told me no other men has taking her on these wonderful date, so I'm like a i got this!! Next thing you know she suddenly short just short text me "what you do today, nothing what did you eat today, food" smh. The texting game was on point when we first hit it off now She hasn't texted me for a week straight, I got a text last night saying that im not ready for a relationship cause i wont let have her space. I would text and get nothing back for hours like 5-6 hours later. She works in the operation room so she has long hours, at least give me a short text on her break saying shes busy but no. So i guess im on the next one. 

What I usually do when i end stuff like this i take ma flaws and work on it on the next one, its a building block. Met this black/flip girl at the Keyshia Cole concert saturday shes graduating with her masters in architect so ima try and crack at that see where it takes me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom