TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no such thing a girl calling her dude a b/f and saying they're on a break in the same sentence. for women and men that's completely different territory. women don't take breaks to go sex up other dudes.
now us dudes we go do our thing. but girls really take the time to just entertain offers see what's up with that B.U.D.

might be a stupid question but what is B.U.D.?

was dating this girl two months and everything was going right she told me no other men has taking her on these wonderful date, so I'm like a i got this!! Next thing you know she suddenly short just short text me "what you do today, nothing what did you eat today, food" smh. The texting game was on point when we first hit it off now She hasn't texted me for a week straight, I got a text last night saying that im not ready for a relationship cause i wont let have her space. I would text and get nothing back for hours like 5-6 hours later. She works in the operation room so she has long hours, at least give me a short text on her break saying shes busy but no. So i guess im on the next one. 

What I usually do when i end stuff like this i take ma flaws and work on it on the next one, its a building block. Met this black/flip girl at the Keyshia Cole concert saturday shes graduating with her masters in architect so ima try and crack at that see where it takes me. 
Texting a girl what did she eat today ? Lmao. I hate texting and prefer conversating over the phone and preferably in person, but you can't be the texting people asking little questions like that. Anyone would feel annoyed.

Texting a girl what did she eat today ? Lmao. I hate texting and prefer conversating over the phone and preferably in person, but you can't be the texting people asking little questions like that. Anyone would feel annoyed.

Yeah I'm learning from this all, haven't been on the dating sene in about 3 years so it's a lesson learned specially when I been trying to crack for a good year and now I F'd it all up. Now I know

Yeah I'm learning from this all, haven't been on the dating sene in about 3 years so it's a lesson learned specially when I been trying to crack for a good year and now I F'd it all up. Now I know

Nah, man. Be yourself. If you want to know what your girl ate, ask her what she ate. Always be yourself, tell her to kick rocks with no socks if she can't tell you what she ate for lunch.

If a girl is tripping about someone actually caring what she eats..
Sorry to break it to you..
You share that girl.
Women love details and expressing said details of their day to dudes they are truly feeling.
"Space" is a cop out and a red flag.
She is not about her grown up and is basically trying to cold-shoulder, let you down without coming off like a Bish/saying the truth.
Toss her to the bushes my g
Dp3Wbxe.gif

It's ok b, she'll miss that caring when it's gone. Trust. Giving a **** about a woman you're seeing is a rare thing for these single women out there. She'll learn. At the same time though, you can save some of that convo for when you see her.

AYO TAY fam! 
So I'm graduating from undergrad over here in Tampa, and heading up to NYC shortly after for a graduation trip type deal.
What are the good spots to hit in the NYC/Manhattan/Newark area? Where the yambs are plentiful, and relatively ripe for the picking?

Just go anywhere that isn't super high class :lol:

Depends a lot on your scene and taste in women too, there's something for everyone in nyc.

Look into turtle bay.

Last edited:
AYO TAY fam! 
So I'm graduating from undergrad over here in Tampa, and heading up to NYC shortly after for a graduation trip type deal.
What are the good spots to hit in the NYC/Manhattan/Newark area? Where the yambs are plentiful, and relatively ripe for the picking?
Tell some of the yambs let's get lunch at 2Bros pizza at St Marks

Last edited:
Man. I really need to carry condoms on me at all time :smh:

**** was so easy in college cuz you could just swing by health services and grab a handful.

Literally could have went 3/3 this weekend instead went 1/3. Not sweating it but still.

Last edited:
I've never smashed with a condum before, tried once and my joint couldn't stay hard :lol:

Not sure what to do about this yamb I have coming through tm though.

Last edited:
Lol you guys got me dying here at work yeah it's true though it feels like the more I give her attention the less responds I get. I gave her a fare well good bye and now she's been texting ever since. lil does she know I got another with better comminution/credentials and the maturity is there she's 29 with a Master im 28 n working on my AA and she's all for it too. I'll keep you guys updated

I've never smashed with a condum before, tried once and my joint couldn't stay hard :lol:

Not sure what to do about this yamb I have coming through tm though.

Cant be hittin every girl raw. Girls dont be getting tested and she letting another dude hit it raw too.

Just got back from NY, haven't been back since I lived there in 09' (Harlem).. Man the women there are horrible in regards to looks. Idk if all the girls were beefing up to get their butts down by the summer but pretty much all chicks were manly. Wow. I was staying uptown on Dyckman, seem only a handful of descent looking chicks at a party in the Bronx I went to but even then. Man this trip made me appreciate what I have here in Miami. Sheesh! Lol.

Just got back from NY, haven't been back since I lived there in 09' (Harlem).. Man the women there are horrible in regards to looks. Idk if all the girls were beefing up to get their butts down by the summer but pretty much all chicks were manly. Wow. I was staying uptown on Dyckman, seem only a handful of descent looking chicks at a party in the Bronx I went to but even then. Man this trip made me appreciate what I have here in Miami. Sheesh! Lol.
you sure about that? maybe you need to get your eyes checked?

you sure about that? maybe you need to get your eyes checked?
I was thinking the same thing. Women be looking good in Soho

Last edited:
Lol you guys got me dying here at work yeah it's true though it feels like the more I give her attention the less responds I get. I gave her a fare well good bye and now she's been texting ever since. lil does she know I got another with better comminution/credentials and the maturity is there she's 29 with a Master im 28 n working on my AA and she's all for it too. I'll keep you guys updated
It's funny how some women can't just tell the truth and then proceed to do passive aggressive behavior as some sort of weird game and when you finally hit them with that work, they all of a sudden get some act right in their lives and want to blow your phone up. I hope you flourish with the other young lady brethren.

Pretty much, Remember i told yall how me and the ex cut off emotional ties Saturday.... I've heard from her more in the last 3 days than I have the last month

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom