TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never smashed with a condum before, tried once and my joint couldn't stay hard :lol:

Not sure what to do about this yamb I have coming through tm though.

Brah condoms r wierd

First round i tapout in a couple minutes and second round my joint is numb and i cant eem feel nuthin

Smh can't believe I misspelled condom :lol:

But yea idk she's a Jewish yamb from an upper middle class background living in Long Island and just turned 21. As a dude who's been on team raw I feel like I can take my chances with this :lol: :smh:

Finally 2 hot chicks in my class
happy.gif

Too bad they're friends lol 
mean.gif

Which option to go with
Chick 1- Nice petite body, gym type chick, tan skin, Colombian (These are rare in LA).
Chick 2-  Big ol booty, hazel colored eyes, light skin, member of the Hispanic Leadership program (Graduating this summer).
Decisions Decisions…..

I'm Muslim and Jewish is the most common species of yamb I've taken down.

I feel like they low key enjoy the rebelliousness of it :lol:

Finally 2 hot chicks in my class:D

Too bad they're friends lol :smh:

Which option to go with

Chick 1- Nice petite body, gym type chick, tan skin, Colombian (These are rare in LA).

Chick 2-  Big ol booty, hazel colored eyes, light skin, member of the Hispanic Leadership program (Graduating this summer).

Decisions Decisions…..
pass one to me papi

I'm Muslim and Jewish is the most common species of yamb I've taken down.

I feel like they low key enjoy the rebelliousness of it :lol:

mann u lucky

i aint had any luck with them.

got close once but thats it.

I've never smashed with a condum before, tried once and my joint couldn't stay hard
laugh.gif

Not sure what to do about this yamb I have coming through tm though.
dont let them scare you bruh, 8 years strong smashin wit no condom because i have the same affliction

but i dont smash complete randoms so be curful

Im Latin and my friend (Who i met online) is Muslim, his sister is SUPER HOT. 
How do i ask him to hook it up?
He from the valley and I'm from LA but ill drive through the 405 during traffic hour just to kick it with her 
wink.gif

Going to Pittsburgh to see my girl this weekend. Gonna be the first time that I spend the entire weekend with her. Usually a day and a half is with the homies.

He from the valley and I'm from LA but ill drive through the 405 during traffic hour just to kick it with her 
wink.gif
Not every muslim family is the same

some won't even entertain the idea since you're not muslim. some won't even mess with you unless you're of the same ethnicity. and some are liberal and don't care.

but you should only ask if your interest is beyond smashing, and think for whatever reason she's someone you'd be interested in potentially having something serious with.

Not every muslim family is the same

some won't even entertain the idea since you're not muslim. some won't even mess with you unless you're of the same ethnicity. and some are liberal and don't care.

but you should only ask if your interest is beyond smashing, and think for whatever reason she's someone you'd be interested in potentially having something serious with.

Thanks for the heads up fam. I'm gonna find out what kinda family they are

pass one to me papi

Hey bruh, your family liberal or nahhh

Last edited:

He from the valley and I'm from LA but ill drive through the 405 during traffic hour just to kick it with her :wink:

u think u funny huh?

smh hit the gym fatty!!!!!!

wink.gif
Bruh please do not ask him to put you on. 

The other advice the other guys is accurate though.

I would/ have never gone after a buddies sister lol. Just couldn't do it.

Now if he came to me and brought it up... May be different, but still awkward.

Think it has to do with them just knowing how I am lol.

Chilled with Jewish girl for about 5 hours

She turned out to be a virgin

Had her naked and she gave me dome. She said something along the lines of she doesn't want to have sex but I can force her to.

I was like wtf lol nah. Things got weird quick, told her we prob can't do this again since it'll be awkward.

2 weeks wasted working this yamb.

Last edited:

Had her naked and she gave me dome. She said something along the lines of she doesn't want to have sex but I can force her to.

I was like wtf lol nah. Things got weird quick, told her we prob can't do this again since it'll be awkward.

brah she basically asked u to put the proof in the pudding and u chickened out smh

A friend I had in high school wanted me with his sister. He said that she thought I was cute and would love to get to know me. I respectfully declined, looking back on it, I should have taken the offer. She was :pimp:

50 shades of gray got these females minds loose.
Glad you didn't go through with that brethren..
Too many horror stories of dudes smashing chicks in a "fetish, animalistic" way and when ish hits the fan or you are not feeling them anymore, false allegations come up and you got a case coming at you.
It's always better to be clear in mind and follow your guts before engaging with some of these females.
Literally life/death situations are occurring out here.
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom