TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole situation sound like a rape charge waiting to happen.

'Don't wanna have sex but you can force me to"

***** WHAT? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Lol this conversation turned bad in a hurry.
I was just trolling Omari [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] he got it.
On another note.
Sun dresses are in full affect this week [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't think it was a rape charge or a fetish thing (although she did read 50 shades and watch the movie 
laugh.gif
 )

Idk man I just wasn't gunna have that **** on my conscience and do that to someone. she said its good i didn't because she would have been crying after. i don't need that **** and its not worth it. 

there's the part of me that thinks that the girl would come around after one good smashing, but still...i wouldn't have sex with a girl in that way and definitely not taking someones virginity like that. 

also seems like there could be some weird psychological issues with her. she was very cold to being touched and didn't like physical contact or even eye contact. also had a breast reduction and seemed self-conscious and insecure. idk man the only thing i've had happen as strange as this is a girl thinking i was her sorority sisters ex-boyfriend when i was about to smash 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
also seems like there could be some weird psychological issues with her. she was very cold to being touched and didn't like physical contact or even eye contact. also had a breast reduction and seemed self-conscious and insecure. idk man the only thing i've had happen as strange as this is a girl thinking i was her sorority sisters ex-boyfriend when i was about to smash :lol:  

LMAO I almost had something like that at the end...

Girl thought I was her best friends ex!

Lmao

One other thing....

I never took a v-card, always thought I wanted to get it off my list. Idk maybe because there was no emotion involved in this potential slay, but I didn't really get excited at the opportunity. Actually turned me off because I felt bad that this chick is being stupid and might do something she regrets with me.

Of course the conquest seeker in me kind of still does want to now though smh.

Last edited:
There's at least 1 day every other week where I'm ******* 2 girls in the same day. My record is 3 in the same day :lol:

Any stories

Look I'm not the type to get ahead of myself but I met this cute chick about a week ago at my job we hit it off told her to take my number down we're texting convo flowing but the problem is chick live 30 mins away from at least 40 mins with traffic on the highway , we're supposed to chill this Sunday but I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not gonna drive 30 mins just for a date or just to "chill " . Idk how I should approach this . I'll try to take a screenshot of the txt convo.

I don't think it was a rape charge or a fetish thing (although she did read 50 shades and watch the movie :lol:  )

Idk man I just wasn't gunna have that **** on my conscience and do that to someone. she said its good i didn't because she would have been crying after. i don't need that **** and its not worth it. 

there's the part of me that thinks that the girl would come around after one good smashing, but still...i wouldn't have sex with a girl in that way and definitely not taking someones virginity like that. 
That's the thing though brethren.
If you take a girls V-Card and you actually "Lay The Pipe Down" in the approaite manner or if you end up teaching her, trust and believe she is going to catch the feels.
The last thing you need(whether consentual or not) is her coming back on some bs, especially with the difference in culture.
Nothing is ever just black and white. Too many dudes have been set up and are in jail serving time behind some females:
Act of deception
Crime of Passion
I mean you even wrote it could be psychological. Brethren if that isn't a red flag within itself. Once again it's nothing wrong with smashing rando's but when you do, sometimes you have to pump the brakes and look at the bigger picture with some of these females. It's a lot of damaged and hurt souls out here continuing th cycle. Plus like I said a lot of women out here trying to live that BDSM life but are not built for the Ra-Ra.
How do I know..
My wife read those books, thought she was about that life and switched up real quick when that ish went down[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]
Just be safe with your actions..
This era is definately not like the 90's-early 00's
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Look I'm not the type to get ahead of myself but I met this cute chick about a week ago at my job we hit it off told her to take my number down we're texting convo flowing but the problem is chick live 30 mins away from at least 40 mins with traffic on the highway , we're supposed to chill this Sunday but I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I'm not gonna drive 30 mins just for a date or just to "chill " . Idk how I should approach this . I'll try to take a screenshot of the txt convo.

If u really like her drive

If u jus wanna smash drive anyway

I drove like an hour to chill with this chick i like

No smashing just enjoyin company

Lmao @ all these supposed virgins.

If she's naked and giving you top saying force yourself upon me...she ain't a virgin papi

Lmao @ all these supposed virgins.

If she's naked and giving you top saying force yourself upon me...she ain't a virgin papi

i'm definitely skeptical too, but it's believable. and idk i didn't word it correctly, she said something more along the lines of, "you're not gunna force me to have sex with you right?" but still kind of left the door open for it.

idk i feel like she just knows all her friends are having sex at her age and she feels like she should be. but she's strange when it comes to physical contact with other people. I wanted to ask if she has like issues that go deeper, but obviously that would be extremely out of line.

Lmao that change it all homie, but if she naked u might as well run it

I popped 6 virgins, it's whack af, and they all lied about not being virgins

F that lame "I don't want to be the guy......I don't want to deal with breaking her heart" that's life, every female ain't gon lose it to their soul mate or someone they love unconditionally

Y'all kill me with that noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom