TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that change it all homie, but if she naked u might as well run it

I popped 6 virgins, it's whack af, and they all lied about not being virgins

F that lame "I don't want to be the guy......I don't want to deal with breaking her heart" that's life, every female ain't gon lose it to their soul mate or someone they love unconditionally

Y'all kill me with that noise
View media item 1514071

Got this text last night, only hung out with this chick twice lol. Not sure what to make of it. Was straight up and told her I just got out of a long relationship like two months ago. Guess this text was a culmination of that fact.

View media item 1514145
..Followed by this
View media item 1514146
Told I sure as hell wasn't looking to get into anything right now as well. Had plans to hang out with her tonight, so I guess she wanted to get this out before that time.

Last edited:
If I reading that screen shot correctly, it looks like she was feeling you and was trying to save face after you dropped the hammer.
Usually(generally speaking) most women take a liking to a brethren after the first encounter. Also not sure to prior history you both have together(which you have to factor in).
With that said, you were honest with her and don't really owe her anything else. Now the part that may get awkward is if you guys continue to kick It every now and then and if you proceed to give her that loving(especially if it's that proper loving), she is going to hit you with that "exclusive, I fell for you" work.
So before another hangout(or during), I would reiterate my feelings to her and let it be known my intentions.
Now she could have her own bench set up(so this won't hurt her nor set her back) but it definately reads like she is feeling you brethren and doesn't want to get caught up after the Truth Serum you provided.
Have fun and enjoy the experience but be caution..
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
I may have to give up Tinderella.....
she's one of those high spirited fight the power type people. which I am totally for, but may be too much for me.

Met up with chick I had been corresponding with the entire time I was in Korea. (Unfortunately we started talking after I found out I was going. )
Met her in person (aside form the time i saw her at the party I met her at) for the first time.

She was great, just as witty, funny, and could carry the convo just as she's been doing on text. Unfortunately she started dating someone not too long ago. (I knew that prior, but still wanted to meet her face to face) She was cool, kept her laughing. all that.

Just got my juices flowing for this spring/summer to hit... I'm ready

Ex left for Europe Today. her last message too me was simply.. "Have a good day at work... Goodbye!!!" I don't know why that got me a bit heated, but it def put everything in perspective for me.

I"M READY

Suber, Mark, Hennessy, DMV summit is ready!!!!!!!

My Gawd I'm ready to get on it....
Ecook come on down too brotha.

My job is extending my classes. (From what I was told) so my money about to be on point.

I'm currently being investigated to get my clearance. so hopefully that job will come through by late June.)
focusing on getting my place by August near the City.

Tentatively still on for May 15,16th.

What's up with Cinco De Mayo

Yo so im crusing OKC Big chicks are masters of the selfie
it is amazing....getting my chubby chassing juices flowing though.... (Don't Judge me)

Last edited:

it is amazing....getting my chubby chassing juices flowing though.... (Don't Judge me)

Girls be looking like Natalie Portman in the face but Jabba the Hutt errywhere else

I went to a work site (school) I had not visited in a few months. I was walking around greeting teachers that I hadn't seen in a long time.

New teacher caught my eye. Chatted with her for thirty minutes while another teacher looked over her class.

I left to do other work at the site. I returned to her class because I had forgotten to give her my phone number. One of the upper management persons was in the classroom evaluating her. I waited in the classroom for fifteen minutes, but could not get a chance to talk to the teacher privately.
Any type of personal communication between us would be frowned upon since teachers are our "clients".

So I ended up leaving without getting her number or giving her mine.

I will stop working for this agency in three weeks, so I'll be back.

:lol: No judgement here bruh, got one with a cute face I intend to go full on sex God on. Couple of other thick non-fat ones and a slim joint. These chicks all got good jobs and Master's degrees and ****. Might miss cinco though, scheduled study night but we'll see.

Chilled with Jewish girl for about 5 hours

She turned out to be a virgin

Had her naked and she gave me dome. She said something along the lines of she doesn't want to have sex but I can force her to.

I was like wtf lol nah. Things got weird quick, told her we prob can't do this again since it'll be awkward.

2 weeks wasted working this yamb.

I don't think it was a rape charge or a fetish thing (although she did read 50 shades and watch the movie :lol:  )

Idk man I just wasn't gunna have that **** on my conscience and do that to someone. she said its good i didn't because she would have been crying after. i don't need that **** and its not worth it. 

there's the part of me that thinks that the girl would come around after one good smashing, but still...i wouldn't have sex with a girl in that way and definitely not taking someones virginity like that. 

You just dodged a bullet. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this chick. If she's really a virgin at 21 then she probably comes from a somewhat conservative/religious family and she's been on lock from her parents. If that's the case then believe that her parents would get involved or pressure her into pulling charges if the act were to actually go down. It's not a fetish thing because no girl trying to lose the V is going to go for that off the bat. Jewish broads act weird to begin with when it comes to sex but this force me ishh is on another level.
You got dome you're good. Summer is right around the corner and boxes will be dripping why waste your time with teaching a V the game?

Im Latin and my friend (Who i met online) is Muslim, his sister is SUPER HOT. 

How do i ask him to hook it up?

He from the valley and I'm from LA but ill drive through the 405 during traffic hour just to kick it with her :wink:

1. You're asking your boy to hook up his sister which he probably won't be too happy about

2. If religion plays any part at all in the family they're not just going to put their girl up for grabs like that

I'm muslim and latin btw if that makes my opinion count at all

Was chilling with a homegirl last night (Suberzat I'm putting you on to that one she 6'1)
and she was telling me how women still want the.. come to me and slide me the number approach.
#message
y'all young cats gotta be fearless.. Grab what you want.

she was telling me how confidence exceeds everything
thats why you see dudes who may not be doing as well as you still florshing out there...
and the main reason why dudes florish period. Confidence

Let's do a May Challenge.

Speak to every female. even if it's just a Hi, good morning,
cashier.
old lady young lady black lady white lady skinny lady fat lady.

just speak. I say this goes for everyone even myself. also puts good out in the world put a smile on someones face.

have them wondering..just get out there my brothas (and 2 sistas that frequent this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom