TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was chilling with a homegirl last night (Suberzat I'm putting you on to that one she 6'1)
and she was telling me how women still want the.. come to me and slide me the number approach.
#message
y'all young cats gotta be fearless.. Grab what you want.

she was telling me how confidence exceeds everything
thats why you see dudes who may not be doing as well as you still florshing out there...
and the main reason why dudes florish period. Confidence

Let's do a May Challenge.

Speak to every female. even if it's just a Hi, good morning,
cashier.
old lady young lady black lady white lady skinny lady fat lady.

just speak. I say this goes for everyone even myself. also puts good out in the world put a smile on someones face.

have them wondering..just get out there my brothas (and 2 sistas that frequent this thread)

I tried this approach, but these demon chicks will try to knock your spirits down quick if you're not careful. Especially if you're brotha :smh:

Was chilling with a homegirl last night (Suberzat I'm putting you on to that one she 6'1)
and she was telling me how women still want the.. come to me and slide me the number approach.
#message

thats why you see dudes who may not be doing as well as you still florshing out there...

cashier.

just speak. I say this goes for everyone even myself. also puts good out in the world put a smile on someones face.

have them wondering..just get out there my brothas (and 2 sistas that frequent this thread)
yeah pretty true, got 3 numbers in a week just saying hey basically. 

I tried this approach, but these demon chicks will try to knock your spirits down quick if you're not careful. Especially if you're brotha :smh:

we're stereo typed to always be Thirsty for some reason.

got in to that argument yesterday with homegirl.
I was telling her being a brotha and the fact all women wear are spandex now and this whole, big booty fad that's going on,
for a dude to come up to any girl at any time now it seems we're Thirsty . because sir mix a lot says.......we like big butts..
def un fair... especially depending on your location me being out in the country with all these white ladies...(so i've been told)

Last edited:
#message

cashier.

down.

I have a habit of saying "Hello hello."

What if they're virgins though?

Last edited:
1. You're asking your boy to hook up his sister which he probably won't be too happy about

2. If religion plays any part at all in the family they're not just going to put their girl up for grabs like that

I'm muslim and latin btw if that makes my opinion count at all

I was actually just trolling Omari lol
We were kicking it and I was joking around about his sister.
On another note. I've never met a Latin Muslim. That's pretty cool bro

Waddup yall

Today in class I ended up talking to this wild cute joint. Here's what happened

1. We talked about our final projects. We went off topic cause she kept saying how nice my glasses looked (shootout to Malcolm x) more than once

2. SHe said I have pretty eyes

3. Found out shes a graphic designer like me

4. Pushed a piece of paper to me discreetly insisting I write the number down without really saying it. We were moving around the class talking to ppl. Teacher called it speed dating. This girl prolly took it literal lol

5. I have class with her on Tuesday. I'm gonna go up to her and say "I know the speed date is over but if it's not too late here's my number"

Did i dun goof? And not say anything today? I'm sure it'll work out still tho

#message

cashier.

Man, I had probably my most stable, playoff ready roster of yambs ever ready to go and broke my phone then was on travel for two weeks so by the time I got back, it was over which was demoralizing. I need to get back on my feet again. Reading through the past few weeks of pages in this thread got my ymabitkons on a milli. I'm definitely in for this :smokin :smokin

Waddup yall

Today in class I ended up talking to this wild cute joint. Here's what happened

1. We talked about our final projects. We went off topic cause she kept saying how nice my glasses looked (shootout to Malcolm x) more than once

2. SHe said I have pretty eyes

3. Found out shes a graphic designer like me

4. Pushed a piece of paper to me discreetly insisting I write the number down without really saying it. We were moving around the class talking to ppl. Teacher called it speed dating. This girl prolly took it literal lol

5. I have class with her on Tuesday. I'm gonna go up to her and say "I know the speed date is over but if it's not too late here's my number"

Did i dun goof? And not say anything today? I'm sure it'll work out still tho

Obviously you should have done it when you had the chance but as we all know, sometimes life comes at you fast. She's probably wondering why you didn't get her number but Tuesday is soon enough that it'll be fresh enough on her mind and you can redeem yourself

True true

I felt kinda awkward since I'd rather have done it in private and not in the middle of the classroom with ppl and the teacher nearby

But Tuesday is only a few days away :pimp:

True true

I felt kinda awkward since I'd rather have done it in private and not in the middle of the classroom with ppl and the teacher nearby

But Tuesday is only a few days away :pimp:

Gotta be ruthless b

All of this. I used to care about what people not in the situation might think but as I grew older, I realized 1. They're probably aren't even paying me any attention 2. If they are **** 'em

Reactions: jjs
Do women think this is cute?
- I woke up to a text from a girl I know. I replied a few minutes after getting up. She replies a few minutes later. I reply shortly. The she fell off the face of the planet.

Why did you text me in the first place?

[I really hate texting women girls now]

Do women think this is cute?
- I woke up to a text from a girl I know. I replied a few minutes after getting up. She replies a few minutes later. I reply shortly. The she fell off the face of the planet.

Why did you text me in the first place?

[I really hate texting women girls now]
don't even sweat it. Next time she texts you, tell her to come through so you can clap them cheeks

im srs

Last edited:
Second time this happens in a week.

I feel like I'm in middle/high-school again. Why does a woman in her mid-twenties have to act like a teenage girl?

Second time this happens in a week.

I feel like I'm in middle/high-school again. Why does a woman in her mid-twenties have to act like a teenage girl?

What exactly did she text you and what did you text her?

Keep in mind, girls/women are the most secure/insecure, beautiful busy fickle creatures known to mankind.

Her - "I'm still laughing at [joke]. You're hilarious."
Me - "You're still laughing at that?"
Her - "I meant to text you last night, but I fell asleep."
Me - "[screen shot of 50 Shades of Gray sequel]"
Her - "Goodness, not again"
Me - "I just had a short panic attack. I thought I sent that to the wrong person. I had to add your last name to your contact because my undergraduate professor's name is also [name]. For a second I thought I had sent her that."

The majority of the conversation was while I was on the toilet.

I can see how the last message can be misinterpreted, but it's a long shot.

Last edited:
You can't send ******* long texts who aren't the type to send long texts themselves

Personally, I prefer being able to say whatever, especially since I'm not a concise person. I'm a man of many words. But most girls don't send or like long texts.

And same goes for weirdness/awkwardness. What you sent was kind of weird lol. I'm a weird/awkward dude myself, but until I know I have it in the bag and have been talking for a while, if she isn't awkward I keep that side of me to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom