TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lamekilla I don't know but I like little five point

Little 5 is NOTHING in the hierarchy of places to see chicks. There's a spot I need to take you too called "Hole in the Wall". It's in buckhead, The "Beverly Hills" of Atlanta and it is completely free every Wednesday nights. When I tell you that the most beautiful 20 something's are all there every Wednesday night... :smh: it's unholy out here. So much lusting and dirty thoughts
Word! I'm going figure out a date to come

Yo my chick wants to spend every waking moment together. It's overbearing. Makes me feel like I'm breaking up with her when I take a night off.

Man this is how my last relationship was. Gets sad and makes you feel gullty when you want alone time or to hang out with others. Casually hangs out with others with no problems. Honestly I don't even know how to end or fix that clingy behavior. It's so irrational that anything you say could be twisted as awful.

That's how I feel sometimes. She twisted "I'm not there yet" into "I don't love you ". She'll actually leave her friends early to come to where I'm at. We hung out with her coworkers, and while I'm Tryna socialize with them, she's paying them no mind, slapping on my butt, all in my ear bout she's ready to leave as soon as she brought us there. None of these are essentially bad things, but I already told her I need my chill moments which she still always creeks into.

Last edited:
That's how I feel sometimes. She twisted "I'm not there yet" into "I don't love you ". She'll actually leave her friends early to come to where I'm at. We hung out with her coworkers, and while I'm Tryna socialize with them, she's paying them no mind, slapping on my butt, all in my ear bout she's ready to leave as soon as she brought us there. None of these are essentially bad things, but I already told her I need my chill moments which she still always creeks into.

You live with her?

If not, it is not that hard to create time for yourself. You're not claiming her all the way but she's taking up most your time? With you allowing that, I don't blame her for wanting official status.

You live with her?

If not, it is not that hard to create time for yourself. You're not claiming her all the way but she's taking up most your time? With you allowing that, I don't blame her for wanting official status.

I was thinking this too. Or maybe I missed something in the previous posts..Mark, how long have y'all been "together"? And it's not official?

Last edited:
I can't lie I enjoy time with her, and love the sex, but no, we're not official. She gets alot of female time because I don't really have the time to pursue that much at the moment due to other obligations. So when i'm studying, and she's fiending some sex, I say yeah. In the past i've been very standoffish even with the women I like and it's bitten me. Trying something new, but i'm being too liberal.

It's only been 2 months. But i've been single most of mine, and she's never without a relationship so we operate on different planes. It comes down to even though I don't think she'll be it, I really dig her as a person and don't want to hurt her. First person i've met in a long time where it wasn't much drama. Until now of course.

Not really asking for advice though, kinda just shootin the ****.

Last edited:
Looks like I gotta be back in this thread.

Yo my chick wants to spend every waking moment together. It's overbearing. Makes me feel like I'm breaking up with her when I take a night off.

Man this is how my last relationship was. Gets sad and makes you feel gullty when you want alone time or to hang out with others. Casually hangs out with others with no problems. Honestly I don't even know how to end or fix that clingy behavior. It's so irrational that anything you say could be twisted as awful.

That's how my chick was, I couldn't even chill without her trying to make me feel guilty. Gets to the point where it feels like a chore instead of something I want to do.

Finally hit that **** it stage this morning. Gonna go flourish in DT Austin (6th street :pimp:) and get me some rebound yambs

how did it come about?
I just woke up and was like "**** it" if she cared too I wouldn't be where I am regardless of my **** ups and I know for sure the good I brought outweighed the bad so if she wanna focus on the bad that's not my fault. I tried to get her back, granted it was after she had enough, but if that wasn't enough for her **** her. I'm not gonna sit around and feel sorry for myself. If it happens and she wants to make it work cool I'll work on myself for the better of our relationship. If not, I'm still gonna do good for myself and flourish on my own, its the middle of summer fam.

My ex came to LA yesterday from Oakland just to take me to dinner for my birthday. I didn't know what to expect but when we were around each other, there was literally no spark. No butterflies, nothing.... For a few hours. We talked about what happened and saw the relationship for what it was. It was 95% great but marred by distance. We unfortunately fell into a trap to where we used telecommunications as a baseline for how our communication is supposed to be and it tore us apart.

We got some type of spark back at dinner but I've just been feeling weird. Like I may never see this woman who I felt like could mother my children again and if I do, it would be as if I never felt those feelings... She feels the same way and it's scary but we just feel like there needs to be more personal development that needs to happen plus we're both talking to ppl.

Sorry for the vent, guys. Just needed an outlet.

I like when my chicks(tall yambs) have long hands so they can feel the full grith. Them shorter chicks don't get the full experience before receiving the pipe.

I'm just saying...

Also this thread been pretty dead

^^^ you packin meat like that papi :wow:

the oh shhh look on their face when I WIO is priceless. But I get annoyed when their constantly placing their hands at my hip limiting the length of my pump. I'm always explaining to them that their cervix will be ok.

My ex came to LA yesterday from Oakland just to take me to dinner for my birthday. I didn't know what to expect but when we were around each other, there was literally no spark. No butterflies, nothing.... For a few hours. We talked about what happened and saw the relationship for what it was. It was 95% great but marred by distance. We unfortunately fell into a trap to where we used telecommunications as a baseline for how our communication is supposed to be and it tore us apart.

We got some type of spark back at dinner but I've just been feeling weird. Like I may never see this woman who I felt like could mother my children again and if I do, it would be as if I never felt those feelings... She feels the same way and it's scary but we just feel like there needs to be more personal development that needs to happen plus we're both talking to ppl.

Sorry for the vent, guys. Just needed an outlet.

I find a few women complaining to me about this as well. I may be a weirdo but I avoid serious discussions/arguments face to face because women will always have an advantage. Women can always use their feminine wiles to easily sway the conversion.

Good to hear that your talking to other women and moving on.

Keep venting. That's what the thread is here for.

Last edited:
I'll be in DC roughly 6-8 times this Fall/Winter bros. DC chick and I decided to take turns visiting each other.

Idk if I'm trying to stay at her apartment with a roommate and all that. I may just get a hotel when I go out there so I won't be restricted to her place..

What's the cheapest route as far as decent hotels go? I've never been to DC but I assume getting a hotel in VA or something and just riding a train into DC would be the best? Not trying to break the bank on hotels..

Last edited:
I've learned over the years to be better at communicating serious issues with women. Takes a certain level of manly calm and fake understanding. I learned that by dealing with a lot of executives over the years, how to express concerns where they may have been incorrect, but not bruise the ego.

I'll be in DC roughly 6-8 times this Fall/Winter bros. DC chick and I decided to take turns visiting each other.

Idk if I'm trying to stay at her apartment with a roommate and all that. I may just get a hotel when I go out there so I won't be restricted to her place..

What's the cheapest route as far as decent hotels go? I've never been to DC but I assume getting a hotel in VA or something and just riding a train into DC would be the best? Not trying to break the bank on hotels..

Yeah a hotel in VA by a metro (MD is weirdly expensive as well). Check Tysons Corner, it's a business hub, so weekend rates are good.

Damn she got your nose wide open, make sure you visit the white house :lol:

lol first and foremost
View media item 1626150
I aint mad at yall though.

tels..
:smh: :stoneface:
soooo she's your girl now???
i dont know how to appropriately respond to your whole story bro. I dont know whether to be happy for you or just shake my head...
You followed your gut/heart, now you're in this situation. I just hope it's all worth it...
and visit your boys while your out here I'll have my place closer to DC (still probably like 25 mins out)
Hennessy is out here so is Mark, and Suberzat

Yeah a hotel in VA by a metro (MD is weirdly expensive as well). Check Tysons Corner, it's a business hub, so weekend rates are good.
heck Tysons Corner is more expensive than DC
You may want to look around the Springfield area, there's a metro there and slightly cheaper hotel wise.
If you're renting a car though i would go a bit further south like woodbridge.

I've learned over the years to be better at communicating serious issues with women. Takes a certain level of manly calm and fake understanding. I learned that by dealing with a lot of executives over the years, how to express concerns where they may have been incorrect, but not bruise the ego.
I've been in trouble so many times for just brushing things off and not reacting to the ladies liking. women are weird like that...
just talked about this with my ex. she was telling me how she was mad at me once because I couldnt understand why she was mad about something unrelated to me. ... I was just like.. what?!?

Damn she got your nose wide open, make sure you visit the white house :lol:

Chick was completely different after I smashed. Way more down to earth now :lol:

Not dating the chick, just talking. No attachment really...I'm still lining up other chicks to hit. I guess once I get out of this smash everything phase it'll be different :lol: but being with the same chick for YEARS took a toll on me..I know me and DC chick have been on some **** but it's refreshing to be free.

Last edited:
You live in texas right? And u verbally agreed to make trips out to dc....
Time , money, affection...
Thats pretty close to a new g/f.

Which once again. Im not mad at ya.
If it ends up working out. Thats story book disney material.

You live in texas right? And u verbally agreed to make trips out to dc....
Time , money, affection...
Thats pretty close to a new g/f.

Which once again. Im not mad at ya.
If it ends up working out. Thats story book disney material.

Yeah and she'll fly out here too..on her own dime though obviously..

Looking back at this whole thing for the past month, this **** is illogical. A lot of fun tho.

I mean looking at it from the outside..What's so crazy about it? :lol: I don't think I have anything to lose as far as women go. Life/work is pretty good

What's good with DC? I'm so used to Southern chicks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom