TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this her first time telling you this? If so then her mistake for texting someone to tell them I love you

Nah. Not the first time. I got love for the girl. But love well see where it's gonna go. I ono. I don't wanna lose her but I know that I'm just prolly delay the inevitable

one of my roster sent me a text saying she loves me but need some time to figure things out. its been a week, and i havent responded and i don't think i should.
I would have been like just get back with me when you figure things out.

no drama in my life pls

Tyrone's in there solving it for you my dude, trust me I know...... got the same responds from ol girl then i saw some IG pics of her with new dude, and she never post pics of us on there, smh kept me as a side dude. i was like damn no wonder why i got these short responds. Save yourself some heartache and keep pushin fam, were all gonna make it.

Bros, for a multitude of reasons, I rarely come in this thread, but today i had somewhat of an epiphany.

I always hear stuff like "women want a challenge, blah blah blah" , or "women want what they can't have". After being dumbfounded by seeing women, both regular and celebs, make the dumbest selections in men, a bit of a revelation fell upon me.

Subject #1 is Ciara. How in the hell do you get with a guy like Future and think that it's going to work out. Like. You've GOT to be kidding me. This dude has gone on record saying "i've got 'women' kissin on 'women' I'm just honest, got crack all in my draws, i'm just honest. i'm a rockstar for life, I'm just honest', but she thinks she can change him. No one in life felt that that could work, except her and other stupid women. And this is when a man is actually being honest.

This chick has the nerve to make a song about him saying that "I bet you'll start loving me, soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you." :stoneface: Son didn't care about you then and is probably hitting a magic city stripper raw with that song playing in the background.

It's like someone getting a pet tiger and being surprised when it thrashes them and destroys their home. what the hell did you think was going to happen? Just like some people are thrill seekers: bunjee jumping, skydiving, wrestling gators, while the rest of the world looks at them like they're utterly insane, that's how I do with chicks. Dating dudes that OBVIOUSLY ain't about that loyal life and got the nerve to be surprised when it blows up in their face. It's like these chicks just can't see what's apparent.

"women want a challenge" = women aren't logical and want what's the absolute worst for them and they want to spin it around and take pride in "improving" a situation. This almost makes me feel like women are actually more prideful than men and look at us as 'projects', which also means that they objectify us also.

They don't want to be handed the ultimate prize: a good man. They want to 'earn' it,or 'mold' it.

I guess they feel that a good guy/ nice guy/ gentleman is 'too easy' for them. but the truth is just b/c a guy is a good guy doesn't mean he'll date just anyone.

It reminds me of those car commercials where the family feels like it's too easy and the salesman does something to increase the drama, like bring in a staged pregnant woman, or bring in an angry mama fox. If you ask some girls out straight up, even if you both aren't doing anything, she'll feel like it was "too easy", not that it's perfect timing and you both have a little free time. It seems like its logical that you can hang out, but apparently they aren't 'intrigued' enough.

Subject #2 is Karruche, or however you spell it. Someone actually set up/funded/approved a effin sit down with Iyanla to discuss this situation. AN HOUR LONG SIT DOWN. This could have been summed up in 1 minute. Dude is a 25 y/o megastar with more yambs blowin him up than bill collectors in the hood. She's cryin talkin about she's embarrassed. Aint nothin to be embarrassed about; NO ONE can make a dude like that settle down at this point in his life. It literally blows my mind that women can't see this. In this realm common sense is like a super power, it seems.

Cliffs

Women want the worst possible thing for themselves and actually think they can spin it around.

/epiphany

Backstory first: since around 13 (puberty) I've had this thing for my neighbor. She's a super hot Hispanic mom. Once I started to get about 15 she would look at me more and we would talk. Just casual hellos. So at 16 I get with my current girlfriend. Once my nieghbor saw me with my gf the interaction between me and her have increased. She knows I have a thing for her Cus I look at her huge ***** and do not care lol
Anyway fast forward to today. 19 now I saw her in this ridiculous outfit she was looking 1000000/10 like damn. See through tights and everything.
Anyway, my urges for her have been at an all time high today.
Still with the same girl though. But Jesus.... I can only wish

Backstory first: since around 13 (puberty) I've had this thing for my neighbor. She's a super hot Hispanic mom. Once I started to get about 15 she would look at me more and we would talk. Just casual hellos. So at 16 I get with my current girlfriend. Once my nieghbor saw me with my gf the interaction between me and her have increased. She knows I have a thing for her Cus I look at her huge ***** and do not care lol
Anyway fast forward to today. 19 now I saw her in this ridiculous outfit she was looking 1000000/10 like damn. See through tights and everything.
Anyway, my urges for her have been at an all time high today.
Still with the same girl though. But Jesus.... I can only wish
share the wealth , Pics of neighbor .

share the wealth , Pics of neighbor .

Believe me if I could've I would've taken one for my personal use
If I get a chance I will share fam lol

I just wish I had the chance
I wish j could just tell my girl... Look this is a one time shot you gotta let me take it lmfao

Soooperhooper
Lol thats nothing new...im more interested in the multitude of reasons you dont come in here.... almost seemed like a shot at the thread

I've learned that i'm not attracted to drama in the least bit. I've been with enough women that start it just for the **** of it, i'm over it. If choosing to be calm and content with my life all the time makes me boring, so be it.

Bros, for a multitude of reasons, I rarely come in this thread, but today i had somewhat of an epiphany.

I always hear stuff like "women want a challenge, blah blah blah" , or "women want what they can't have". After being dumbfounded by seeing women, both regular and celebs, make the dumbest selections in men, a bit of a revelation fell upon me.

Subject #1 is Ciara. How in the hell do you get with a guy like Future and think that it's going to work out. Like. You've GOT to be kidding me. This dude has gone on record saying "i've got 'women' kissin on 'women' I'm just honest, got crack all in my draws, i'm just honest. i'm a rockstar for life, I'm just honest', but she thinks she can change him. No one in life felt that that could work, except her and other stupid women. And this is when a man is actually being honest.

This chick has the nerve to make a song about him saying that "I bet you'll start loving me, soon as I start loving someone else, somebody better than you." :stoneface: Son didn't care about you then and is probably hitting a magic city stripper raw with that song playing in the background.

It's like someone getting a pet tiger and being surprised when it thrashes them and destroys their home. what the hell did you think was going to happen? Just like some people are thrill seekers: bunjee jumping, skydiving, wrestling gators, while the rest of the world looks at them like they're utterly insane, that's how I do with chicks. Dating dudes that OBVIOUSLY ain't about that loyal life and got the nerve to be surprised when it blows up in their face. It's like these chicks just can't see what's apparent.

"women want a challenge" = women aren't logical and want what's the absolute worst for them and they want to spin it around and take pride in "improving" a situation. This almost makes me feel like women are actually more prideful than men and look at us as 'projects', which also means that they objectify us also.

They don't want to be handed the ultimate prize: a good man. They want to 'earn' it,or 'mold' it.

I guess they feel that a good guy/ nice guy/ gentleman is 'too easy' for them. but the truth is just b/c a guy is a good guy doesn't mean he'll date just anyone.

It reminds me of those car commercials where the family feels like it's too easy and the salesman does something to increase the drama, like bring in a staged pregnant woman, or bring in an angry mama fox. If you ask some girls out straight up, even if you both aren't doing anything, she'll feel like it was "too easy", not that it's perfect timing and you both have a little free time. It seems like its logical that you can hang out, but apparently they aren't 'intrigued' enough.

Subject #2 is Karruche, or however you spell it. Someone actually set up/funded/approved a effin sit down with Iyanla to discuss this situation. AN HOUR LONG SIT DOWN. This could have been summed up in 1 minute. Dude is a 25 y/o megastar with more yambs blowin him up than bill collectors in the hood. She's cryin talkin about she's embarrassed. Aint nothin to be embarrassed about; NO ONE can make a dude like that settle down at this point in his life. It literally blows my mind that women can't see this. In this realm common sense is like a super power, it seems.

Cliffs

Women want the worst possible thing for themselves and actually think they can spin it around.

/epiphany

Yeah I don't think they take into consideration the reason a "good guy" or gentleman is the way he is, is because he's already been through the wringer and growing phases. **** for all we know, CB and future will be the perfect dudes to their next wifey.

Last edited:
It's the fact that these women are so focused on being "the one". They want that title SO badly :lol: but don't understand that it doesn't mean ****.

Is it petty to get swole af, walk around my gf apartment half naked, then deny her sex consistently until I may  want it?

...cuz that was the main motivation for yesterday's work out.

I'm too old for this ****.

Girl texts me. Not trying to hook-up or anything, just talking. I reply.

She waits thirty minutes before replying to my text message. I reply again. She waits another thirty minutes before replying. This has happened several times now.

Tyrone must work in thirty minute intervals.

7qJ0xDm.png

You dudes need to relax with the long text waits :lol:

People have their lives on the move and talk to multiple people. Also sometimes are driving, eating, etc. If someone takes 30 mins for weak *** replies then I can see getting a bit frustrated for just a "kk" or "lol yea." But if they're moderately thoughtful replies then relax. And just keep your own life on the move and you won't worry about that ****. They'll be the one waiting for you.

Last edited:
You dudes need to relax with the long text waits :lol:

People have their lives on the move and talk to multiple people. Also sometimes are driving, eating, etc. If someone takes 30 mins for weak *** replies then I can see getting a bit frustrated for just a "kk" or "lol yea." But if they're moderately thoughtful replies then relax. And just keep your own life on the move and you won't worry about that ****. They'll be the one waiting for you.

some girls do it on purpose and it's obvious they are doing so.

i just keep going on with my day and don't give a f

they just want the guy to keep pushing, to chase her.

sit yo *** down, i ain't thirsty for a damn text convo :lol:

Meanwhile uno all dem girls u see at the club texting??

I be dat boi they texting
And i text em right back :smokin

When ya text game is on fleek :nthat:

I'm too old for this ****.

Girl texts me. Not trying to hook-up or anything, just talking. I reply.

She waits thirty minutes before replying to my text message. I reply again. She waits another thirty minutes before replying. This has happened several times now.

Tyrone must work in thirty minute intervals.
don't even entertain her

should have just said "well if you wanna hook up, call me" and never contact her again unless she calls you about hooking up

I think my aunt told me its ok to cheat on my gf?

Last night we were talking about relationships and she says to me that unless I'm absolutely 100% sure she's the one, there is nothing wrong with having her down in PA and visiting once a month or so while still talking to girls in NY.

Am I bugging or should I roll with her advice? (She's like 70 btw)

It just seems weird to hear that from a woman.

Last edited:
I think my aunt told me its ok to cheat on my gf?

Last night we were talking about relationships and she says to me that unless I'm absolutely 100% sure she's the one, there is nothing wrong with having her down in PA and visiting once a month or so while still talking to girls in NY.

Am I bugging or should I roll with her advice? (She's like 70 btw)
It just seems weird to hear that from a woman.
Yes bro, listen to the OG, my mom told me the same **** before I got tied down with a kid. Different scenarios but in my case moms was telling to go play baseball out of state that my girl would be fine down here. Every time I look back, I shake my head literally, smirk a bit and keep it moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom