TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
rafters.jpg

Yambinos can I have yall perspective on something? So I been with my girl for bout a year now and while we were eating at a restaurant she sees some of her old coworker and get up from the table to start talking to them without telling me. So to me this was rude and I told her not to do that without atleast telling me first but she's says she doesn't see it as being rude. What do yall think, am I overeacting or is that reason to be mad?
I mean only I think I would have say was o I'll be back if I was your chick.

I wanted to go to the summit a blinkin was posting about but I fell off from the thread.

When my brother would try and take me out I would just like :\ dawg where the drank cause there no yambs here.

What?? What part were you in. All you have to do is come to the city on a Saturday and go somewhere like piedmont park or Atlantic station and try your hardest not to catch a charge lol

TSA chick is cool though. I like her spirit. She gets hounded on the daily but she's always so humble, she knows she's bad though. She thinks my smile is cute too

:wow:

Word, atl no yambs? That's wild.
Yambinos can I have yall perspective on something? So I been with my girl for bout a year now and while we were eating at a restaurant she sees some of her old coworker and get up from the table to start talking to them without telling me. So to me this was rude and I told her not to do that without atleast telling me first but she's says she doesn't see it as being rude. What do yall think, am I overeacting or is that reason to be mad?

Really? Read that back. If a brief, Happy reunion sounds like something you should waste negative energy on, get your life in order g. Unless there's more to it.

^^ very rude. If you did her the same way she would've been upset. I mean was she not gonna introduce you to them? Don't harp on it too much but don't hesitate to give her a dose of her own medicine if and when you get the chance

Yo my chick wants to spend every waking moment together. It's overbearing. Makes me feel like I'm breaking up with her when I take a night off.

^^ very rude. If you did her the same way she would've been upset. I mean was she not gonna introduce you to them? Don't harp on it too much but don't hesitate to give her a dose of her own medicine if and when you get the chance

Childish and pointless man. Unless it's a habit or comes up in casual conversation let that go. Gahead and put your foot and make her feel like she's losing any part of her independence and see how that works out. It's not like she went over there talking **** about you, just sounds like she got caught up in the moment.

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla I don't know but I like little five point

Little 5 is NOTHING in the hierarchy of places to see chicks. There's a spot I need to take you too called "Hole in the Wall". It's in buckhead, The "Beverly Hills" of Atlanta and it is completely free every Wednesday nights. When I tell you that the most beautiful 20 something's are all there every Wednesday night... :smh: it's unholy out here. So much lusting and dirty thoughts

She been doing stuff like this. Everytime we out in public and she see somebody she know she'll go up and talk to them without even introduicing me. I told her just let me know if you see a friend you are going to talk to but she said she shouldn't need to ask my permission and that's what I'm mad about

Yo my chick wants to spend every waking moment together. It's overbearing. Makes me feel like I'm breaking up with her when I take a night off.

It's a great feeling when someone adores you so much that they want all your time. You're not in the wrong, just tell her you need some guy time. She has to understand lol

Childish and pointless man. Unless it's a habit or comes up in casual conversation let that go. Gahead and put your foot and make her feel like she's losing any part of her independence and see how that works out. It's not like she went over there talking **** about you, just sounds like she got caught up in the moment.

It's not the fact that she has friends, but the way she went about it was rude. I mean was she not gonna introduce him at least?? I'm not saying make a big deal out of it but those are the little moments of respect that when you leave unchecked become reoccurring habits.

Well then she's acting like a petulant child. I been there. Don't get worked up, but be firm in discussion without making her feel like you're challenging her which won't be easy. Daddy issues I assume?

This is all only if she's worth it though.

She been doing stuff like this. Everytime we out in public and she see somebody she know she'll go up and talk to them without even introduicing me. I told her just let me know if you see a friend you are going to talk to but she said she shouldn't need to ask my permission and that's what I'm mad about

Red flag. Don't tolerate no ******** like that. Why would she not introduce you to these people especially if you guys are an item. Check her one last time on the situation, if it persists than drop her before it gets harder for you to do. Can you see yourself with someone saying and doing some rude **** like that? You're the prize not her...

Thanks fam. I actually already dropped her before I posted but I ain't know if I was overreacting . But now that I listened to what yall had to say I feel like I made the right choice

Yeup. @tdogg.

I know the nt answer is always drop that *****, but not everything is meant to end like that Y'know? Sometimes you gotta battle through that tough conversation. Now if nothing changes then yeah.

Last edited:
You dropped her for that?

That's too much, that type of situation deserves a conversation not a break up

Last edited:
I wanted to go to the summit a blinkin was posting about but I fell off from the thread.

When my brother would try and take me out I would just like :\ dawg where the drank cause there no yambs here.

What?? What part were you in. All you have to do is come to the city on a Saturday and go somewhere like piedmont park or Atlantic station and try your hardest not to catch a charge lol

TSA chick is cool though. I like her spirit. She gets hounded on the daily but she's always so humble, she knows she's bad though. She thinks my smile is cute too

:wow:
Looking delicious. Do ya thing my g. Hopefully things go up from here

Man this is how my last relationship was. Gets sad and makes you feel gullty when you want alone time or to hang out with others. Casually hangs out with others with no problems. Honestly I don't even know how to end or fix that clingy behavior. It's so irrational that anything you say could be twisted as awful.

Should I make a tinder? I've been told unless you're white or have white features you won't flourish on the app...look at ig in signature for reference.

@Thankyouobamabasedgod

Last edited:

That's a red flag IMO. Why isn't she introducing you?

Had a dream last night.... About kids! Told my girl and she started smiling. Said she had a similar dream a few weeks ago. THEN says her mom had a dream about us having kids recently too. DA HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE?!

Had a dream last night.... About kids! Told my girl and she started smiling. Said she had a similar dream a few weeks ago. THEN says her mom had a dream about us having kids recently too. DA HELL IS GOING ON OUT HERE?!

Better keep your gun on safety when you're in the club!

Last edited:
Should I make a tinder? I've been told unless you're white or have white features you won't flourish on the app...look at ig in signature for reference.

@Thankyouobamabasedgod

Couldn't hurt; I have one and it was cool before I got tired of it. Just don't have your expectations set too high; majority of chicks seem to want more IG followers or an ego boost of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom