Teachers being Stingy Unappreciation Vol. Yes im mad

man im kinda pissed rite now.. 1 point away from a B and she wont give me that B. got a C+ instead. I had a freakin 75% going into the final and i got a 88% inmy final and she gives me a C+.. I am pretty sure i should have a B.. 75% and 88% should average out to be aleast a B... i know this has happend to some peoplebefore

- it's all in the game...!

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Then they wanna complain about not getting paid enough and go on strike.

York University out here in Toronto has been on strike for nearly 2 months now.

actually it wouldnt, trust me i had this happen to me and i had done the average myself. It would only go up by like 3 to 4 points so you would actually get a78 or 79

considering you spelled 'right' like this 'rite' I would consider yourself lucky you got that grade.
waa

I feel you.
I had a professor at SJU who was about 80 years old for my philosophy class. I would spend hours on simple assignments and work in groups because she alwaysgraded so terrible on the assignments. For example, we put the right answer but it wasn't "her" right answer so it's wrong. It was the mostridiculous class ever. I got a D+ in PHILOSOPHY while the rest of my grades were a's and b's. I was so pissed and I'm stubborn that I never didanything to change it.. just left school. Anyone else from SJU had this teacher? What a b

lol That sucks man.. Back in high school, I had a social studies teacher that would give us extra percentage points if we needed in exchange for a donut (perpercent)..
Plus, I had a math teacher that gave my buddy 10% to go from an 89 to a 99. I asked for 2% to go from a 97 to 99.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hate teachers who act like that
mad.gif
smh.gif

yea. if you have attended all/most of the classes and paricipated she should have given up the bump

and the worst part about this is the attendance is worth 10% of our grade and i went to my classes.. so im pretty confused.. man f this teacher

I hate it with a passion. When I was in hs in situations like this I usually got the higher grade, but in college its a whole different story. It got to thepoint where I didnt even bother talking about it, because I would lose my temper and say things I would regret later.

In one situation I once threw my paper at the door, slapped the wooden wall hard, yelled "stupid b****" and slammed the door hard on my way out
embarassed.gif

All of this because the teacher wouldnt give me a higher grade, while I scored 100% on my repeat final. She said I didnt deserve it because I didnt write thefirst final, and at the time I was at a hospital having a surgery and she knew it because I showed her proper paperwork.

lol i see we got a few teachers assistants in here or asspiring a-hole teachers but i feel u dude it sucks, jus gotta rock next semester

I got a 98 on my final yesterday, which boosted my final grade to 91% (A-). I'm on cloud 9 right now.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

I hate it with a passion. When I was in hs in situations like this I usually got the higher grade, but in college its a whole different story. It got to the point where I didnt even bother talking about it, because I would lose my temper and say things I would regret later.

In one situation I once threw my paper at the door, slapped the wooden wall hard, yelled "stupid b****" and slammed the door hard on my way out
embarassed.gif

All of this because the teacher wouldnt [color= rgb(51, 255, 51)]give me[/color] a higher grade, while I scored 100% on my repeat final. She said I didnt deserve it because I didnt write the first final, and at the time I was at a hospital having a surgery and she knew it because I showed her proper paperwork.

laugh.gif
, earn it.

lol@temper tantrums because someone wouldn't GIVE YOU something

you supposed to be a grown-%$! man in college, bro

you over here relating to the kid who didn't get a candy bar in the check-out line

laugh.gif

i can't wait 'till i'm a teacher....
I know I should know better, but back then I just lost it.

I was at a hospital for a week and when I came back I got to her to write the final, she gives me some bs deadline which was like 3-4 days from the day I cameback. I still had my sick leave, but she told me that if I dont make it I need to retake the class. I still ace the test, which was real hard for me, and getto her to get my grade. When I get to her room on time, she tells me she needs to be somewhere else, so she will meet me in the other side of the wing wheresshes having a lecture. I walk there, which takes me around 10 minutes, and when I get there Im so tired I cant catch my breath. So THEN she tells me I missedthe curve with like 0,5%, and even though she did boost the grades of almost half of the class, shes not doing it for me, because I didnt take the final ontime. I just got so heated that I didnt really control myself, and I needed that grade to get some scholarship.

Right now I just dont care that much and stay cool or just walk out when I feel I might lose it
happy.gif

i just meet with my professor today and i was kinda upset that i got a A- instead of an A. i had a 94.5, and you need a 95 to get the A. needless to say, shedidnt bump me over the .5 points.

Originally Posted by Club29

thats why u gotta shmooze 'em every now and then

Screw that. You need to tell these teachers to stop acting like they cant get touched. Its a recession going on and they being stingy with grades? Don'ttake the L.

Word

i've managed to harness another l
so i've been studying hard for finals and working on my 13 page paper
i'm thinking aint no way i go anywhere today it's snowing out
eyes.gif

I began to study for my art final tommorow and see that i had the art final was actually today
2aane4x.gif

i hope my teacher lets me retake it
frown.gif

Ok eNPHAN damn everybody gets the point

There is always a BuzzKillington in every thread i swear

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

I hate it with a passion. When I was in hs in situations like this I usually got the higher grade, but in college its a whole different story. It got to the point where I didnt even bother talking about it, because I would lose my temper and say things I would regret later.

embarassed.gif

All of this because the teacher wouldnt [color= rgb(51, 255, 51)]give me[/color] a higher grade, while I scored 100% on my repeat final. She said I didnt deserve it because I didnt write the first final, and at the time I was at a hospital having a surgery and she knew it because I showed her proper paperwork.

laugh.gif
, earn it.

lol@temper tantrums because someone wouldn't GIVE YOU something

you supposed to be a grown-%$! man in college, bro

you over here relating to the kid who didn't get a candy bar in the check-out line

laugh.gif

i can't wait 'till i'm a teacher....
You sure as hell already think like one
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom