teachers of heat creation

you may have seen my almost daily sneaker reviews and see the link to the website in the sig promising new raps every week.
if not, figured like this was the correct forum to put this in.  if it doesn't jive with the forum or there's a specific thread for this already let me know and i will move this. anyway I'm part of a country wide collective of rappers, we post a new track every week on our website
www.threedimensionalcrew.com
here's me messin around last nite, still not really up on my youtube game yet as you can tell but we got real videos in the works though

you may have seen my almost daily sneaker reviews and see the link to the website in the sig promising new raps every week.
if not, figured like this was the correct forum to put this in.  if it doesn't jive with the forum or there's a specific thread for this already let me know and i will move this. anyway I'm part of a country wide collective of rappers, we post a new track every week on our website
www.threedimensionalcrew.com
here's me messin around last nite, still not really up on my youtube game yet as you can tell but we got real videos in the works though

Nice work. A friend of mine and I are currently on the talk about releasing a mixtape. Any tips on how to be successful? We've been making beats for nearly 8 years and we're trying to reach out to artists who's willing to work with our style.

Nice work. A friend of mine and I are currently on the talk about releasing a mixtape. Any tips on how to be successful? We've been making beats for nearly 8 years and we're trying to reach out to artists who's willing to work with our style.

Haha I wish I knew how to be successful. From what I can tell, its all about how you market yourself. If you promo is dead, your group will not b making noise. Were still working on it
smile.gif

Haha I wish I knew how to be successful. From what I can tell, its all about how you market yourself. If you promo is dead, your group will not b making noise. Were still working on it
smile.gif

I meant to say successful in getting the public's attention. Not really going hard on it yet, but in terms of connecting with other artists, how do you become successful on that? Is there an online community where I can connect with artists? 

I meant to say successful in getting the public's attention. Not really going hard on it yet, but in terms of connecting with other artists, how do you become successful on that? Is there an online community where I can connect with artists? 

Back
Top Bottom