frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

MyOnes, those insideouts are BANANAS. I don't know why I never grabbed those when they came out.

I agree with ffighter, the team has been going strong with pickups the past week or so.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

MyOnes, those insideouts are BANANAS. I don't know why I never grabbed those when they came out.

yea to be honest back in 2005-2006 i never liked both of those shoes. then i saw the IO in person and was like WOW. and eventually the mita just grew onme. i never saw them in person until today, and i gotta say it is a very lovely shoe. the patent is so smooth, then it has a suede tongue/lace holes. eeeeeee

It's crazy how many pairs of 3M snakes are floating around compared to other co.jp's...
As far as money & shoes, I own about 20 pairs, and even that is too much, as I rarely have time to wear them (probably about 1/2 of my shoes are stillunworn). Once you reach a certain point, it's almost ridiculous to own 50, 100 pairs. I have been on a self imposed ban and haven't bought a pair inabout 3 months. Last year I bought 5 pairs, but I spent almost $1500
ohwell.gif
I've managed to find most of the kicks on my wanted list- I'm sure I can live with what I have, although seeing stuff like what kevin2nd posted makesit difficult to stay focused (amazing p/u's by the way).

what up ffighter! thanks for the shout
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

YO i just realized we got more pages then our relatives the team am fam
everyone thank i love af1, lol

Dont worry pry, I Love already posts at AM thread already...
He even applied for membership...

We should speed by this thread in NO time if we accept him
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

although seeing stuff like what kevin2nd posted makes it difficult to stay focused (amazing p/u's by the way).

what up ffighter! thanks for the shout
pimp.gif

No doubt Martin.....I might have to stop
nerd.gif
on NT haha. I got some events/purchases i want this new year so I'm gonna have to tone it down a bit!!! May just have to make arevised/shortened "Wanted" list and stick to that(ex: strictly old school
eyes.gif
)!?!?!

peace

dope acorns Tibor
pimp.gif
.. friend of mine just picked up a pair.. want them even more after having them in my hands
eek.gif

Quality looks pretty good and the shape is looking slightly better, but I'm notparticularly fond of the color.

i remember when everybody was making fun of my BIGGIE joints that are kinda color-blocked like those (except in blue, with the swoosh and laces colored too).

i fully expect most of those cats to flip flop and end up copping.
laugh.gif

nice retro cocoas jb. i'm thinkin this will be the year i might try to cop a pair of the og's. anyone wanna buy a nds kidney? (my liver ain't wortha crap
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nice retro cocoas jb. i'm thinkin this will be the year i might try to cop a pair of the og's. anyone wanna buy a nds kidney? (my liver ain't worth a crap
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Sorry that I don't know many of you; but aren't you the guy that keeps posting all the heat? Can't someone come through for you? Finally, canyou pm me some places to pick up some size 11.0 AF1 heat? I don't understand how you guys keep coming up on some of these pick-ups. I run the normalroutes and check ebay and I never see these pick-ups anywhere. If anyone is willing to help out a sz 11.0, just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom