TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

nice retro cocoas jb. i'm thinkin this will be the year i might try to cop a pair of the og's. anyone wanna buy a nds kidney? (my liver ain't worth a crap
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Sorry that I don't know many of you; but aren't you the guy that keeps posting all the heat? Can't someone come through for you? Finally, can you pm me some places to pick up some size 11.0 AF1 heat? I don't understand how you guys keep coming up on some of these pick-ups. I run the normal routes and check ebay and I never see these pick-ups anywhere. If anyone is willing to help out a sz 11.0, just let me know!
Kevin is an exception to this rule...rumor has it he can spin his hair into gold..

but check napsize, rif, vintagekicks, and other websites..There are plenty Japanese webistes that offer co.jp stuff...Finding 11+ stuff is difficult, but itsnot impossible..Sometimes you might have to settle for a lower size though...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

nice retro cocoas jb. i'm thinkin this will be the year i might try to cop a pair of the og's. anyone wanna buy a nds kidney? (my liver ain't worth a crap
laugh.gif
)

laugh.gif

Sorry that I don't know many of you; but aren't you the guy that keeps posting all the heat? Can't someone come through for you? Finally, can you pm me some places to pick up some size 11.0 AF1 heat? I don't understand how you guys keep coming up on some of these pick-ups. I run the normal routes and check ebay and I never see these pick-ups anywhere. If anyone is willing to help out a sz 11.0, just let me know!
Kevin is an exception to this rule...rumor has it he can spin his hair into gold..

but check napsize, rif, vintagekicks, and other websites..There are plenty Japanese webistes that offer co.jp stuff...Finding 11+ stuff is difficult, but its not impossible..Sometimes you might have to settle for a lower size though...

Angel

I need to start spinning my hair into fools-gold at least and make some hustler-money
happy.gif
. I was hoping there was some hidden site that I could pick up some nice DS2001-2003 AF1; oh well, looks like I'll keep looking the hard way.

tibor: dope acorns, i kick myself for picking up a pr when i had the chance.
iiljaybe: cocoas, sigh...one day, i'll get my pr

laugh.gif

nah that's not me. the guy posting all the heat is named kazi. there are a few pairs of og cocoas in my size floating around but they are soooexpensive. i feel bad for you because the competition for size 11 forces is pretty tough. my advice is to network on the messageboards (some guys have a realknack for raiding the remaining few hidden caches) and wait until later on this year when the land of air force gold opens up to buyers in the states. there isalso some great stuff to be found in the buy and sell sections of both forums and ebay . . . . . if you are tenacious and patient. good luck on your hunt.

*edit -
laugh.gif
funkdoc - the gold part was not correct but the other part ison the money.

Great find with the obsidian snakes Kev and two pairs of glaciers that is just taking the mick lol. Nice Atmos on the previous page too that's a shoe Iwear far to often.

Here is my last few pick ups I was hoping to post two more but I wont have them until another week or so yet which is a shame as they are going to be two of mybest pick ups ever.

8ggu8zm.jpg

7xsimbn.jpg

87a5sup.jpg

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Here is my last few pick ups I was hoping to post two more but I wont have them until another week or so yet which is a shame as they are going to be two of my best pick ups ever.

jeez. i'm seriously wondering what pick-ups could eclipse the insanity you've already posted over the past months. if you post a pair of lemontwists imma puke.

Older AF1s fit snugger to me, probably cause of the smaller toebox.
smokin.gif
Orange Canvas Highs btw

Thats it... I am now conviced 7Paul7 has sold his soul to the Devil to find these gems.. those orange canvas highs are amazing, I've already seen thoseglaciers this week so I'm not too impressed
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
great pic ups though..and I agree with Kev, I cant wait to see what tops those3 right there
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Great find with the obsidian snakes Kev and two pairs of glaciers that is just taking the mick lol. Nice Atmos on the previous page too that's a shoe I wear far to often.

Here is my last few pick ups I was hoping to post two more but I wont have them until another week or so yet which is a shame as they are going to be two of my best pick ups ever.

8ggu8zm.jpg

7xsimbn.jpg

87a5sup.jpg
tired.gif
Orange canvas highs. You are killing me.
frown.gif

*edit*

Today-

laugh.gif

nah that's not me. the guy posting all the heat is named kazi. there are a few pairs of og cocoas in my size floating around but they are sooo expensive. i feel bad for you because the competition for size 11 forces is pretty tough. my advice is to network on the messageboards (some guys have a real knack for raiding the remaining few hidden caches) and wait until later on this year when the land of air force gold opens up to buyers in the states. there is also some great stuff to be found in the buy and sell sections of both forums and ebay . . . . . if you are tenacious and patient. good luck on your hunt.

*edit -
laugh.gif
funkdoc - the gold part was not correct but the other part is on the money.

I''m part of that competition.

laugh.gif

Been waitin' for the winter to wear these. Alot of
smokin.gif
in here,but I ain't gotta say that, ya'll know.

Today
34e58jk.jpg

Later.
Jerrod

Back
Top Bottom