TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by OGfiend

^Pretty much the same as the newer ones...from my experience.

I heard some people saying that the AF1's from 82-94 were 1/2-1 size big
nerd.gif

Its the other way around.
Older AF1s size smaller than the recent releases.
These are a size 13 but fit like a 12/12.5

Guy .. I remember the first time you posted that pic.. I still make the same face when I see them
eek.gif
eek.gif

Can we see a AF1 collection pic from you sometime
smile.gif

Thanks very much everyone and lol JDocs I didn't sell my soul I simply looked on ebay and YJ but the secret to finding shoes is just ask around really orknowing who to ask, for instance if you see someone selling a vintage pair of AF1's there is a good chance they will have more.

Kev I don't want to put my foot in it with the other two shoes because its not set in stone yet, the deal is pretty much done though I'm just waitingon something, but the two shoes are the goldenrod jewel lows and white 3m mids, as they are favorite jewel lows and mids its a big find for me.

Nice chocolate mids gum sole

Plus I should have got round to this picture ages ago flax and black flax

15rxtns.jpg

nice. flaxes are the only mids i'd ever really mess with.

but i like my kidneys, and have no hair to spin into gold.

Paul, my jaw just dropped to the floor after scrolling through these last two pages. you seem to be one step closer toparadise... columbia blues and orange canvases are the freaking bomb... and i'm not really an AF1 Mid supporter, but this set is top notch and, imho,unbeatable!

15rxtns.jpg

props!

paul - me too except i need your addy and the times that you are generally not at home and where you hide the spare key and if you have a dog. muchappreciated.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

paul - me too except i need your addy and the times that you are generally not at home and where you hide the spare key and if you have a dog. much appreciated.
laugh.gif

I would love to see an AF1 collection post from you

I only have 5 pair of sneakers here in Spain. (all AM1s)
You'll have to wait at least a few months for my next collection post.
Sorry
ohwell.gif

Thanks again, and lol Oli I think I must already be in paradise I have been very lucky I don't have many shoes left on my list now, as for the best setof mids I think navy and red toe lizards would be a contender.

Mic if you need to contact me you will have to go through ebay my computer hates NT I cant even stay logged in lol.

Kev I don't have a dog, I work the usual 9 to 5, but I always keep my house key on me so you would have to sneak into my office at work unseen and stealit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

paul - me too except i need your addy and the times that you are generally not at home and where you hide the spare key and if you have a dog. much appreciated.
roll.gif

This post has gotten ridiculous.

The pickups have been
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Paul, the pickups and the wheat mid pic are just crazy.

You guys are making it hard on me. I told myself I was going to try to cut down on pickups, but some of this stuff is making me want to restart the search.

can i ask you guys a question?
i would like to know what a worn twice size 10.5 40/40 club hyperstrike is worth? cause i have one for sale and i would like to know the price on those!

thanks alot

the 3m snakes are an 11 to the guy who asked, anyone know where i can find the lace lock things to these the thing on the front? i tried looking on my oldwhite/whites but they werent on it i need some

Back
Top Bottom