TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

KBizzle - whats up man! I remember you said a while back you were going to be unloading some of your sz 13 stuff
nerd.gif
.. have you started that yet ?

being low on $ is a @@@%@
frown.gif
, like they say, bills 1st, shoes 2nd.

I am predominately a size 12...I have a few 11's, 11.5, and only a couple 13's. The 13's are nothing to get crazy over though.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

I am predominately a size 12...I have a few 11's, 11.5, and only a couple 13's. The 13's are nothing to get crazy over though.

ahh alright.. still interested to see what youve got
smile.gif
...especially in sz 11
nerd.gif

Some more collection pics

Royal/White Canvas mids ... notice the heel tab is a solo swoosh... oddities like this add to value in time
262xmar.jpg

21bk493.jpg

Varsity Red/White Canvas lows
ot3jph.jpg

Neutral Grey/University Gold Canvas CO.JP
2wrezcz.jpg

Kevin2nd- RIFLA has the Grey/Yellow co.jps (sz 10.5 $150)

Grey Suede's reverse sister from the same year....White/Lt Zen Grey (suede swoosh)
f1vztv.jpg

Great stuff Oli and Ervin.

I found this old pic of my 93 red lows on my computer today I would kill for a second pair of these.

24zehl4.jpg

nice shoes Paul & Ervin, there's a size 12 cones on eBay, but they're beat to death (yellowing + no stars + hella creased)
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
and no, I won't buy them cones
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Great stuff Oli and Ervin.

I found this old pic of my 93 red lows on my computer today I would kill for a second pair of these.

24zehl4.jpg
7Paul7 great stuff always 93 red lows are mind blowing! Do I see a beautiful red nylon toungue? My eyes blurred out scrolling down this page lol!

ervin and paul .. great pics
eek.gif
.. glad to see this thread has been rolling with the pics lately (just like at the beginning
pimp.gif
)

Oli - you already know how I feel about those grey suedes
smh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

If anyone wants these, hit me up. Both size 10...DS 03 Highs, VNDS '00 Mids. Just giving the team first shots.
acptfa.jpg

Ervin, had no idea those suede swooshed lows even existed. Nice!

Thanks and yep those 93 lows have nylon tongues, I wish Nike still made AF1's like that how could it all have gone so wrong.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Thanks and yep those 93 lows have nylon tongues, I wish Nike still made AF1's like that how could it all have gone so wrong.

@$%# trends and+!+%!%% Nike management.

I finally painted the midsole of one Hoop Orange AF1 (waiting for it to dry). boy does it look so good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by berkum2step

can i ask you guys a question?
i would like to know what a worn twice size 10.5 40/40 club hyperstrike is worth? cause i have one for sale and i would like to know the price on those!

thanks alot

you'll have to be a bit more specific as far as colorway and stuff.. also the wear and tear on them since not a lot of people will pay high prices fornds AF1s.

one of the things about the 40/40s is they're basically normal colorways with a bit of stitching on them, so your average consumer won't know what theyare.

and regarding the size.. from i heard, out of around 1000 pairs produced, 750 were made in 10.5, since that's jay-z's size. numbers are almost nevertrue to story, but the gist of it probably is.

Back
Top Bottom