TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

That's the 3M/Sharpie Edition only sold at Staples.

since when did Staples sell AF1's?

I get it now
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

That's the 3M/Sharpie Edition only sold at Staples.

since when did Staples sell AF1's?

thanks for the info ervinshoes, you're an asset to this thread (why don't you join Team AF1?)
I got the joke

laugh.gif

Angel

naw people, please be serious? what's the deal with them forces? did that fool i_bring_the_heat use a freakin sharpie to color them AF1's?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This is what they are suppose to look like.

33krc7b.jpg

5bbcch.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#1: 0-40 feedback buyers CANNOT BID! till you email me first, then I will allow your bid. There will be no remorse for a buyer who wins this auction and does not pay for the ITEM. I will take All necessary action, and try my best to make your life miserable after sale.[/font]
0-40 and they will be no remorse. this guy don't play around.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

This is what they are suppose to look like.

33krc7b.jpg

5bbcch.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]#1: 0-40 feedback buyers CANNOT BID! till you email me first, then I will allow your bid. There will be
no remorse for a buyer who wins this auction and does not pay for the ITEM. I will take All necessary action, and try my best to make your life miserable
after sale.
[/font]
0-40 and they will be no remorse. this guy don't play around.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know but why would he color the swoosh?
nerd.gif

I Love AF1,

He may have found them in a thrift store or another place like that in that condition. For example, when I was younger I sharpied a pair of Laney Vs andpainted my Mocha IIIs after they both had been worn for a while (which I still regret doing). The issue is that he isn't stating in the auction that theyhave been colored with a sharpie. Remember, the whole issue with i_bring_the_heat is that he supposedly doesn't correctly represent the condition of hissneakers.

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

I Love AF1,

He may have found them in a thrift store or another place like that in that condition. For example, when I was younger I sharpied a pair of Laney Vs and painted my Mocha IIIs after they both had been worn for a while (which I still regret doing). The issue is that he isn't stating in the auction that they have been colored with a sharpie. Remember, the whole issue with i_bring_the_heat is that he supposedly doesn't correctly represent the condition of his sneakers.

we discussed this a couple pages back.

stashes are on the lead again...
frown.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

i_bring_the_heat purchased the 3M mids from Zhi a while ago now, but the clear jewels were yellowed so I guess he thought he would try and cover it up, theidiot just keeps sinking lower and lower and he has made the shoes look far worse.

Great 3M mids kazi that is how they should look, I wish the 3M was that good on the 3M snakes.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

i_bring_the_heat purchased the 3M mids from Zhi a while ago now, but the clear jewels were yellowed so I guess he thought he would try and cover it up, the idiot just keeps sinking lower and lower and he has made the shoes look far worse.

Great 3M mids kazi that is how they should look, I wish the 3M was that good on the 3M snakes.

I bought them from Zhi.

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

i_bring_the_heat purchased the 3M mids from Zhi a while ago now, but the clear jewels were yellowed so I guess he thought he would try and cover it up, the idiot just keeps sinking lower and lower and he has made the shoes look far worse.

I bought them from Zhi.
Zhi sold more than one pair of black 3M mids you had the size 12's, i_bring_the_heat had the 9.5's.

Also if Zhi still gets a chance to look on here at the moment, I hope all is well with you.

too bad i'll be in japan before zhi gets back there. less than 2 weeks until i leave - gotta figure out a way to raise some cash or me and my pops will beeating katsu curry for every meal. if anyone knows some good places to find old forces (other than l.a. ave or k-skit), please drop me some hints
happy.gif

also, if anyone can direct me to the original fake store in minato, i'd really appreciate it. i have the address and map but i wanna know if it's hardto find. i'm hoping to grab that denim/gortex jacket shipping in feb.

how hard are campers to fidn? and how much are they going for? need a pair size 10.5/11

Back
Top Bottom