eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That auction better not have been on ebay. Those are BANANAS!

Sorry to hear you got out bid Kev I was going to give you a link to that auction but I thought you only wanted a size 8.5 or 9. I had the chance to get thosein my size recently to but it was either those or the black/ green canvas highs.

I saw those too. I thought the same thing as Paul though as far as only wanting 8.5 or 9. You must have really wanted them.
frown.gif

How much did they end up going for?

looks like they went for around $335. i would have paid more but i only bid $330 because i stupidly thought they wouldn't go that high. oh well, hopefullythey pop up again and maybe in a better size for me. i'll buy stuff in size 9.5 only if i'm desperate.

please don't ever hesitate to send me links for old canvas forces in size 8.5 to 9.5
happy.gif

woooooow, those canvas forces are fresh
smokin.gif
, and so are the red hightops, the toebox doesn't look beatl. That's not something you see everyday
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that Kev. I'm sure they'll pop again though. For some reason, Ithought I saw those awhile ago along with some navy canvas highs. Anyway, are you using juno to bid?

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

SJ23, why are you saying that? is juno bad?

Not at all man. I was just curious to see who Kev was using.
silversurfer - Nike 3M snakes.
pimp.gif

Also, size 7 heads, be on the lookout for something on eBay.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

You missed it cus you're too busy posting on this thread each day.

not this again?
why every page there's a post about my post count?
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Everyone here knows that I post a lot, can't y'all stop bringing this $#+% up every page? please?

Originally Posted by dkballer22

You missed it cus you're too busy posting on this thread each day.

roll.gif
Ain't that the truth dan I'm suprised I missed those aswellsmh they would have looked great next to the Golden rod Jewels!
smokin.gif

it's not like its anything informative. it's always senseless, useless$%%%. it gets annoying.

can we dead this? please?

GUM SOLE - check your inbox

Originally Posted by Cluex

it's not like its anything informative. it's always senseless, useless$%%%. it gets annoying.

elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom