TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by GUM SOLE

eek.gif
those are nice. Is that a gold strap I spy?

it looks like a white one that's yellowed. still beautiful.
pimp.gif

I have some Korea world cup Af1's and some 04 philly af1's sz 12 get at me if anybody's interested

Air Force 1 Hi Sheed Player Exclusive (2005)... apparently only 24 pairs made... heres one of them.

sheeds01.jpg

sheeds04.jpg

JESUS!!

that sheed is lovely, knowing i cant have it just hit me in the heart *dies*

what size though?

Background info: What brought me to NT was the Cinco de Mayo Air Force 1. Reading a interview where Mr Cartoon mentioned NT, is where it all began. That wasalso my first Air Force. I have been collecting for close to 3 years now (a rookie compared to you guys). My entirecollection consists of these Air Forces, two Air Zoom FCs (Manchester Utd and Barca edition), as well as a SB Dunk Boca Juniors. If you are a soccer fan,looking at my shoes you can see that a lot of them are soccer inspired. Now to the pics:

Dumb*#!% camera making my shoes look weird (peep the Ronaldinho swoosh). Everything has been worn, except the Black/Whites. The Black/Whites are DS becausethey are for sale:

287fd43.jpg

id7joo.jpg

5194eu.jpg

2laprgk.jpg

Honorable mentions to my beaters:
af1_lo_blk_blk_uni.jpg

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

can we dead this? please?

GUM SOLE - check your inbox

Originally Posted by Cluex

it's not like its anything informative. it's always senseless, useless$%%%. it gets annoying.

elaborate?
You ask for the subject to be dropped, then ask for it to continue.

It's like, you don't want the attention, but realize that at least someone is talking about you, so you wish for the conversation to proceed.

All you do is jock on everyone else's pickups and post that damn McGrady gif., so excuse us if we find you a little more than annoying.

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

can we dead this? please?

GUM SOLE - check your inbox

Originally Posted by Cluex

it's not like its anything informative. it's always senseless, useless$%%%. it gets annoying.

elaborate?
You ask for the subject to be dropped, then ask for it to continue.

It's like, you don't want the attention, but realize that at least someone is talking about you, so you wish for the conversation to proceed.

All you do is jock on everyone else's pickups and post that damn McGrady gif., so excuse us if we find you a little more than annoying.

what should I do then?

Great pick up with the Mushrooms that's a shoe I haven't had much luck with when it comes to finding them in my size, but I have seen that there isquite a few people that own a pair, I'll find them one day I guess.

Oli - they look like they've been tried on, we need pics of the sole for a better idea, nice pick up SupraFly!

Have they been worn? Yes, but I cant complain for the price I got them for. I was going to get the ones on FC for 350 but I seen these for a nice deal.

Originally Posted by suprafly36

Have they been worn? Yes, but I cant complain for the price I got them for. I was going to get the ones on FC for 350 but I seen these for a nice deal.

as long as you are happy with your pair, that is all that matters
smile.gif

Dope mushrooms.. I was thinking of starting my hunt for those soon. what size are yours btw?

Oli - they look like they've been tried on, we need pics of the sole for a better idea, nice pick up SupraFly!

laugh.gif
great example. this question wasn't directed towards you butyou still went ahead a replied as if you had them and knew all about them. If you don't want ppl find you annoying don't post anything if you feelit's useless(which just might be all your posts).

seems like you guys always arguing with him and his posts. let him post and if he doesnt have a life oh well.

anyways. my wear for today

+bonus

Back
Top Bottom