TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

I_bring_the_heat isnt a size 12-13 he wear szie 10...and for reals everyone hates on his stuff but ive had ntohing but good experiences buying from him

I guess the info about him wearing a size 12-13 was wrong.

I've never bought anything from him, but I was going to bid on a pair of Nike Air Team Max Zooms and they were clearly misrepresented in the auction as inbeing better condition than they were. That seems to be the main issue people have with him. It's not like anyone is calling him a fraud or anything.Overall, it seems like he has mixed reviews. I guess that's just the nature of ebay and a good chunk of sellers.

No matter what his collection is amazing. I'm very jealous that he wears the same size as me and has a bunch kicks I would love to get my hands on.

TEAM - myones has been banned for 1 week because he got caught selling his bron af1 on this thread. if you would like to contact him. hit him up on aim his snis jbinga001.

jb3.

i need a bunch of those shoes, especially the goldenrod jewels, nyc jewels, blue jewels and those halloween jewels. im gonna +$+#%@! in my pants from seeingall that heat

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

I_bring_the_heat isnt a size 12-13 he wear szie 10...and for reals everyone hates on his stuff but ive had ntohing but good experiences buying from him

roll.gif
Is I_bring_the_heat Russell Parker? If so he is a sz 12-13 I havedealt with him before and actually use to speak to him on a daily basis
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

roll.gif
Is I_bring_the_heat Russell Parker? If so he is a sz 12-13 I have dealt with him before and actually use to speak to him on a daily basis
eyes.gif

I think he is "Shut_down_the_game".... He's a good dude from my communications with him in the past...

Not you as well Oli where is everyone getting these Mushrooms? Great pick up though it seems like you are finding grail status AF1's each week now lol welldone.

Rap - Those Mushrooms are soooo buttery. Like Paul, I want to know where everyone isgetting these Shrooms. April 20th is like three months away.

Anyway, I have something that should be here any day now, so yeah.
happy.gif

smh!!!!!

Where are everyone getting ALL these heats????????? It is driving me crazy.

If anyone can please PM me a place where I can get older AF1s size 11.0, please let me know?

I am trying to step my Force game up; but this thread wants to make me cry for what I don't have!

what up fam.. havent been in here in a min.. been busy traveling and working

good to see everyone still holding it down..

nice couple pages.. shrooms, wheat lows, white/gum lows, 40/40s just to name a few

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

smh!!!!!

Where are everyone getting ALL these heats????????? It is driving me crazy.

If anyone can please PM me a place where I can get older AF1s size 11.0, please let me know?

I am trying to step my Force game up; but this thread wants to make me cry for what I don't have!

I apologize beforehand if this shatters your hopes and dreams.

I don't think anyone will be able to give up their spots w/o anything in return, but I could be wrong.

I think everyone knows most of the best spots by now, but to be honest its more of a case of who you know and who you ask. Your best bets are either peoplelocated in Japan or people that are sat on a ton of AF1's like I have just found so I'll be alright for a couple of months
wink.gif

Also like I have said before just google search style codes and you will find many sites you never knew about.

^
Thanks Paul. You had had some killer pick-ups. I Love AF1, I understand what you're saying; I was just hoping some generous person would drop a link myway, was all. I am amazed at the pick-ups you guys are getting. Good stuff everyone!

Unfortunately for me, I live in Central Cali and AF1s out here are Impossible to find, so I guess I keep doing the rounds and checking ebay.

P.S. Any Japanese heads, with DS 11.0, looking to do some business let me know.
wink.gif

Edit: How do I get into Team AF1?

Back
Top Bottom