..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

yeah i didnt pay too much for the 3m's either but imma smaller size. i think 150 shipped about 2 years ago. rumor is they're releasing in jan 2010according to iss.

Originally Posted by KUSHcommander

yeah i didnt pay too much for the 3m's either but imma smaller size. i think 150 shipped about 2 years ago. rumor is they're releasing in jan 2010 according to iss.
what? ive heard this way too many times now? I think it's official and it's true.

210= A horrible year for Air Forces

My dude Tim- dude you stays killin it man
pimp.gif

Merry Xmas everyone.

Here's the deal, my mom just bought me a pair of Air Force 1 Boobas for Christmas, well the second I looked at them I thought they were off. I just need toget it confirmed that these are fake or not before we start pursuing trying to get money back. Thanks guys and Merry Christmas.

2wel7yu.jpg

3449nh0.jpg

1zptnd1.jpg

2005wjs.jpg

mosneaksthanU,
eek.gif
Havent seen those in a looooooooooooooooooong while... Nice!
pimp.gif

mhtcjt37,
First and foremost them joints is yellow as hell already.. Also post iside shoe tag pics, That might help also.

Tyler,
Same to you fam!! Tell Gus I wish him a merry Christmas as well!!

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

loony- It looks like green light on the 28th!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

2937too.gif

Christmas money was good huh?!
pimp.gif

Im still taking group pics before they go out though..
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Tyler,
Same to you fam!! Tell Gus I wish him a merry Christmas as well!!

loony- It looks like green light on the 28th!!
devil.gif
pimp.gif

2937too.gif

Christmas money was good huh?!
pimp.gif

Im still taking group pics before they go out though..
nerd.gif
wink.gif
4213634508_217c54545e_o.gif

mhjtch37- those are way off dude. The laces are off. They shouldn't have yellowed so fast either. The shape is all off too wide looking and smashed. Yeaman those are no good.

roll.gif
@ lil dude!!! Trust me It wont be all out there.. Just backdrops..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
It has to be top secret. Did you UnDS them today?

You trying to strong arm me son?
indifferent.gif
Fine i wont ruin yoursurprise.. Just have the doubles pics in my files and SneakerPlay then..
nerd.gif

Im actually debating it since I havent found a nice solid match of shirt for em yet.. Unless I grab that polo outta my pops closet
nerd.gif
roll.gif
But Ill prob do my campers, maybe.. Still have time to debate before this Christmas dinner/party moms is throwing..
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Fine i wont ruin your surprise.. Just have the doubles pics in my files and SneakerPlay then..
nerd.gif

Im actually debating it since I havent found a nice solid match of shirt for em yet.. Unless I grab that polo outta my pops closet
nerd.gif
roll.gif
But Ill prob do my campers, maybe.. Still have time to debate before this Christmas dinner/party moms is throwing..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Campers sound good. You gotta do it like JordanFreak, that fit was
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
Fine i wont ruin your surprise.. Just have the doubles pics in my files and SneakerPlay then..
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Campers sound good. You gotta do it like JordanFreak, that fit was
pimp.gif

Yea I know, !$#% was nice..
pimp.gif

Family! I noticed these Clark Kent lows went unnoticed and I just saw these yest at my local footaction and thought they were nice, What you guys think? Mightbe my first new release since 07..

dj-clark-kent-nike-air-force-1-east-318775-221-04-570x426.jpg

itsmedallas: thanks for the confirm, I know they're all wrong, tongue should be white, etc, just need to get confirmation so I can pursue recoure.Hopefully I can figure out a way to get my money back.

Family! I noticed these Clark Kent lows went unnoticed and I just saw these yest at my local footaction and thought they were nice, What you guys think? Might be my first new release since 07

like i said before, i'd already have those if i didn't have so many pairs of "dress" sneakers. those are even nicer in person.

Back
Top Bottom