..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

merry xmas team!! hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Family! I noticed these Clark Kent lows went unnoticed and I just saw these yest at my local footaction and thought they were nice, What you guys think? Might be my first new release since 07

like i said before, i'd already have those if i didn't have so many pairs of "dress" sneakers. those are even nicer in person.

Yea imma go take a look at them again and see if lil mans can pick em up with his discount.
pimp.gif

hey wat's going on guys. Not trying to flood your thread with useless crap but if anyone has questloves in a size 11-12 and is looking to get riud of themlet me know . thanks.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

You trying to strong arm me son?
indifferent.gif
Fine i wont ruin your surprise.. Just have the doubles pics in my files and SneakerPlay then..
nerd.gif
I saw those while picking up some Freshwater Griffeys for my son yesterday. I do beleive I will be grabbing those myself.
Im actually debating it since I havent found a nice solid match of shirt for em yet.. Unless I grab that polo outta my pops closet
nerd.gif
roll.gif
But Ill prob do my campers, maybe.. Still have time to debate before this Christmas dinner/party moms is throwing..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Campers sound good. You gotta do it like JordanFreak, that fit was
pimp.gif

Yea I know, !$#% was nice..
pimp.gif

Family! I noticed these Clark Kent lows went unnoticed and I just saw these yest at my local footaction and thought they were nice, What you guys think? Might be my first new release since 07..

dj-clark-kent-nike-air-force-1-east-318775-221-04-570x426.jpg

Originally Posted by Rapido27

The plan had been in the works to extend the Nike Sportswear East/West Rivalry pack to legendary DJ's AM (west) and Premier (east), even before the untimely passing of DJ AM. Instead of pulling back on the project the parties involved decided to move forward, and now the shoes are set to drop on Saturday, January 9th at select House of Hoops Locations.

air-force-one-dj-premier-east.jpg

I know you guys were picking up a few pairs from DJ AMs auction. Dunno much about DJ Premier, but it's part of the East versus West rivalry pack against DJ AM's Dunk High. Depends on execution, but so far they look good to me.

These joints look nice!!!
pimp.gif

Isnt the drawn version diff then the one you posted? Isnt the drawn a DJ AM joint and yours a premier? If they are the same one I apologize.. A little buzzed..lol

Did anyone see what colors sheeds AF1s were in today's game? Looked like white base, black mud guard, black swoosh, GUM BOTTOM?!

Anyone else really feeling the Black Futura Highs? They are so
pimp.gif
to me but too bad quality sucks and retail is too much.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Anyone else really feeling the Black Futura Highs? They are so
pimp.gif
to me but too bad quality sucks and retail is too much.

Def need those but them joints but the quality has me undecided..

Isnt the drawn version diff then the one you posted? Isnt the drawn a DJ AM joint and yours a premier? If they are the same one I apologize.. A little buzzed.. lol
Naw. First ones was just a PAINT someone did. Then real pics came out.
DJ AM got dunks instead.
nike-dunk-high-dj-am.jpg

Back
Top Bottom