..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

spacej23: dope pic!
pimp.gif

All this seems so corny ......... I cant put my finger on it though.
I come in here and the corn level is just at another level.

Obnoxious over the top big ups and kudos and the feeling of people going out of their way to show
respect. Kind of feel corny myself now that this is the only sneaker that i have interest in.

I understand what both of you guys are saying but I am going to try and find some kicks that have been eluding me for a while. I think it should be similar to dunk exchange, sneakercon, or any of the other sneaker summits that happen everywhere. I can't knock these guys hustle for self promotion.

Originally Posted by Regent Park

All this seems so corny ......... I cant put my finger on it though.
I come in here and the corn level is just at another level.

Obnoxious over the top big ups and kudos and the feeling of people going out of their way to show
respect. Kind of feel corny myself now that this is the only sneaker that i have interest in.
hey, stop trying to interrupt our festival of love 
laugh.gif

i can't believe i got banned before you. good eye on the dudes tub though. yuck 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Haven't posted in here for a little bit, but FINALLY found my size.......

mad.gif
 been searching for my size at a decent price for a hot minute...
smh.gif
....props to you tho they look
pimp.gif

whats up team - it has been FOREVER. hope you're all well. i just moved from oklahoma city to st. louis - any of you guys live in STL? hit me up!

man, i was the only one with heat there.  believe me, i looked for others.

hey team - you can also let me know if you know anyone cool that lives in st. louis.  any connects would be appreciated.

here's this while i'm at it:

dsc0092e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom