..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by aaron1976

RASTA MONSTER!
laugh.gif
 yo that's crisp! 
pimp.gif

DK!!! What up man?!? Its been a min. Dope Linens bro. Good stuff Cidetrax. Picked these up in Miami for a steal from my boy.
384947080.jpg

ahhhh damn. there's a pair of linens about to end at a decent price in my size but i bought too many pairs recently 
mad.gif

some day imma need another pair. 

did anyone see these in person? imma look this afternoon maybe.

16gwk8k.jpg

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Some people hate having gum on their shoes. I love gum on mine. Shall we play "go fish'? Does anyone have the JD white gum bottoms w/ navy swoosh?
Yessir.......

the fees and shipping cost way more than them damn canvas shoes 
mad.gif

jah that other pair is obsidian? damn 
pimp.gif

got these from peterock for a very decent price - thanks pete!

j8drf5.jpg

Yeh they're 10.5 Robert. Some spot called ATC (Air Traffic Control). My boy runs it and my other homie has hella heat in there. They just happened to be his pair so he gave me the homie hook up.
Jaybe! Is rif all out? If so, I'll drop off some more.

Daaaammmmn!! Well played on the gum soles. Serious heat on this page.

Okay...okay... I'll see your gum soles and raise you some embroidered swooshes. Who got some or go fish?
0b836b20368b7de4986c934e6163a4000c910c9b.jpg

6bf1623a709b9864a6c90bcfd7fd5666115c2bcb.jpg

Nice.

Damn I just know someone is going to post blueprints and ruin my day.

Got something nice coming in, now all I need are black/orange jewel lows and carbon fiber swoosh lows and Im good. So if anyone knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that has em in a sz 13 GET AT ME!

Nice.

Got something nice coming in, now all I need are black/orange jewel lows and carbon fiber swoosh lows and Im good. So if anyone knows a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that has em in a sz 13 GET AT ME!

Nice.

robert - Damn they raised the price then. Because the box had a price of $700.00. Then my boy who works there told me that they were my other boys pair. So I hit him up and he gave me the homie discount. But yeh, I wouldnt have paid the $550.00 either.

Back
Top Bottom