..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Gusto,
yea the price they had was $700 but I copped a couple pairs and dude that always helps me out told me he'd give em to me for $550 cash. Glad someone in here got em. Good pickup.
pimp.gif

oooh. very curious. i've been going several pages back and didn't quite see anything $550. did i miss something?? post pics!

tyler: great pic. i've been thrashing my 3Ms.. been wearing them everyday for 3 weeks now and they're creased up as hell
roll.gif
i don't know how y'all keep the toebox on these so crisp. all my 3M snakes do is crease after a little bit of wear!

case in point:
3117764071_18d8f69b8d_o.jpg

if you look hard enough, you'll be able to see its getting out of shape
sick.gif

B - maybe your's too big? Or you did a lot of running a lot in them? I've worn mine several times and they held up well.

3m snakes are one of the shoes that look better with wear IMO. As long as you keep the midsole clean tho.

BTW, g to tha, love the blog. Always see something I never seen before. I need yo start paying attention to those Japanese auctions tho.

r3,
Yea the store was gonna hit me for $550 for the taiwans. Brought em down from $700 but Gusto copped for less since it was his boys.

Something bout the silver on the 3ms that keep me away..
ohwell.gif
Dope non the less.

Lovin the 3M Snakes guys, and nice JD's Jah Sonora, pebbled leather
pimp.gif

My embroidered swoosh contribution
tongue.gif

A couple pick ups from last week:
The leather on these '01 Highs is lovely

Couldn't pass up another pair of these for cheap
happy.gif

i want some all whites from 00-03, but dont think ill find any DS like i want

G to tha T: hmn, my 3M snakes are 10.. i suppose when i lace them up loosely; there's a little more space than i would get in my other af1s. think its the sockliner... but the creasing
sick.gif
will take better pics and show you...

all these tumbled leather making me salty...

Dang, Jah matching me up with the JD's. Excellent crafted shoes. I'll see your embroidered JD's and raise you some double swooshes.
0f9260c3e870599496c623aff37d078a53b88bcb.jpg

I dunno why, but when I had 3M's they didn't appeal to me as much as I thought they would. They looked so good in the pics, but when I held them and tried them on it was like, eh...they had that nice soft sockliner and the purple stitching on the heel tab was cool. Don't miss them at all though.
f323557379a1f7a3b1efd4827f75d2ec734a693.pjpg

All the 3M Snakes and gum bottoms..
pimp.gif

Skep- You'll find a pair. What size do you wear?

4153403859_290e73412d.jpg

And to contribute to gum bottoms.. 01 Black High with gum bottom.
4133009899_9e783b5a14.jpg

What's good bro^^ long time no see.

Does anybody know what year Fonte Rec Center af1 came out in? And how many were made? Thanks

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

What's good bro^^ long time no see.

Does anybody know what year Fonte Rec Center af1 came out in? And how many were made? Thanks

They came out back in '05 with less than 48 pairs in existance and only given to select employees that were heavily invovled at the Fonde rec center in Htown, TX. Crazy rare stuff bro....you got a pair now???
glasses.gif

sorry for the bad pic; didn't have a camera with me:
4479296582_51a67dc840_o.jpg

these are being worn every day religiously for the past 3 weeks or so. day & night. the toebox is pretty messed up, which is quite sad to see. i wish it wasn't in such bad condition, and really wonder how y'all can get yours looking so good!
frown.gif

I hate this thread. Seeing all this +%$% I'll never have. It's hard as +*%* to find af1 highs in a 7.5. 

Back
Top Bottom