..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Took some pics. It's been a little slow around here.

definitely been slow.
2000 grey/white

gotta love that classic AF1 shape
smokin.gif

saw someone post one of these shots before (forget who). went for the "roygbiv" but i don't have any purple soled af1's. oh well.

pimp.gif
, youre also the nico member with the sr right?
pimp.gif

i knew posting those would stir up some crap
laugh.gif

alex, check your pm

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

pimp.gif
, youre also the nico member with the sr right?
pimp.gif

yessirrrr. no sr though, rb
wink.gif

Hi Team

i recently picked up a pair of used linens and the description was like this:

"WORN ABOUT 5X MINOR CREASING, 100% STARS, NO HEEL DRAG,"

and they came in like this.

http://img706.imageshack.us/i/img3546c.jpg/

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/img3547w.jpg/

so i asked the seller they are not exactly in the condition i expected.

and seller replied like this:

"by 100% stars i meant on the toe, i never knew people counted the ones on the heel.

and there is no heel drag, the stars arent there but the only part that shows drag is the bottom..and that is minor creasing, especially for co.jp af1s. if you look at any co.jp af1 all of these "

i should have asked for large pics of soles and i was a fool to take his words just because he had strong feedbacks ...

it's not a huge deal since i bought them to wear but feel i was mislead...
should i leave a feedback accordingly or do you guys see the seller's point?

100% stars means 100% stars everywhere (not just on heel, or toe areas). that's a rubbish excuse he came up with and you should leave the correct feedback.

p5jay2 id leave negative, thats BS what he said. "i didnt know people count stars on the heel" come on man!!

Originally Posted by p5jay2

Hi Team

"by 100% stars i meant on the toe, i never knew people counted the ones on the heel.

and there is no heel drag, the stars arent there but the only part that shows drag is the bottom..and that is minor creasing, especially for co.jp af1s. if you look at any co.jp af1 all of these "

i should have asked for large pics of soles and i was a fool to take his words just because he had strong feedbacks ...

that does not happen to the heels of my af1's after a mere 5 wears.  maybe 25, but i'm sad to say those look even more worn than that... unless he was playing basketball in them?  
anyway, linens are certainly hard to find, and that's good that you're going to wear them, but the fact of the matter is that he purposely misled you.  you thought you were getting one thing, and he knew what you thought you were getting, but still gave you something else (if that makes sense).  i think you need to leave the appropriate negative feedback so that buyers who actually do their research on ebay sellers will know what happened to you.  maybe even mention that they were linen af1's in the feedback.  i think i'm correct in stating that sellers aren't even allowed to leave you negative feedback anymore.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Hi Team

that does not happen to the heels of my af1's after a mere 5 wears.  maybe 25, but i'm sad to say those look even more worn than that... unless he was playing basketball in them?  
anyway, linens are certainly hard to find, and that's good that you're going to wear them, but the fact of the matter is that he purposely misled you.  you thought you were getting one thing, and he knew what you thought you were getting, but still gave you something else (if that makes sense).  i think you need to leave the appropriate negative feedback so that buyers who actually do their research on ebay sellers will know what happened to you.  maybe even mention that they were linen af1's in the feedback.  i think i'm correct in stating that sellers aren't even allowed to leave you negative feedback anymore.
I couldn't agree more.  There is nothing I dislike more than ebay sellers that misrepresent their AF1s.  I love the pictures of the soles that have the toe and heel cut off.  They need to be honest about the condition and just ask what they think they can get.  From there, fair market value will dictate whether or not they are over-pricing their stuff.  Besides, everyone that is in the market for their product is going to know (hopefully know) or find out the truth anyways- especially people who are chasing Linens.  Because that  

What I am taking a long time to say is give the guy negative feedback and be honest about it.  And I believe MF is right, sellers cannot leave negative FB anymore.

And damn, I can't stand looking at those greys anymore.  I have been trying to find a pair for ever now, you think 01 GRs would be somewhat easy to find.  I don't know why but I am a sucker for them.
pimp.gif

i really appreciate all the comments and concerns. thank you all.
i'll contact the seller one more time and see if he wants to settle with some money back. if he doesn't, then i'll go ahead with neg feedback.

Originally Posted by skep

p5jay2 id leave negative, thats BS what he said. "i didnt know people count stars on the heel" come on man!!

I would suggest hitting him up again and saying you are not happy with the description and ask him if he's willing to send you a partial discount/refund before you leave feedback.  this has worked for me on ebay purchases I felt were not properly represented in the item description. 

edit - whoops I see you already came to this conclusion.  best of luck!

oh and by the way Matt/m tr4nch - sick haul!  my size too. 
tired.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif

i really appreciate all the comments and concerns. thank you all.
i'll contact the seller one more time and see if he wants to settle with some money back. if he doesn't, then i'll go ahead with neg feedback.
Is NEG really necessary if doesn't settle with some money back? The fair thing to do is leave a neutral saying that it had heel drag and the shoes were misrepresented. It is not like he sent you some crusty, beatup, ripped sneakers. He is at fault but NEG is pushing it in your situation. Hope he gives you a partial refund. Let us know how that goes.

OF COURSE it is necessary^.  He was told he was getting 100% stars and he got heel drag from hell.  That is practically fraud in my books.  I'd leave him neg feedback*10000.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by skep

I would suggest hitting him up again and saying you are not happy with the description and ask him if he's willing to send you a partial discount/refund before you leave feedback.  this has worked for me on ebay purchases I felt were not properly represented in the item description. 

edit - whoops I see you already came to this conclusion.  best of luck!

oh and by the way Matt/m tr4nch - sick haul!  my size too. 
tired.gif
glasses.gif
happy.gif
all this^

anyway, from the pickup thread. haven't posted much recently

very nice stuff eeBS7eez; how much did those run you? i've been trying to look for some cashmeres, but can't seem to stumble upon any now. there were 2-3 pairs about a year and a bit ago, but no such luck anymore
frown.gif
i wouldn't mind a pair of yours if the price was right.

Kevin- wow what are those man? Never seen them in my life. They're so sick!!! No lie man. Dopest AF1 I've seen in a while.

Wow Celux Forces!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celux was an exclusive members only, high-end boutique in Japan. I believe you had to spend a certain amount each month to maintain your membership. Exclusive Celux Forces were made and sold only in their stores with some of the best materials and color blocking. They have since closed their doors, so coming by some Celux forces is rare.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Kevin- wow what are those man? Never seen them in my life. They're so sick!!! No lie man. Dopest AF1 I've seen in a while.
Those are Nike iD's that were made exclusively for vip's of Celux back when they were still open. The all white PL version is way better imo.

Not Fam, but always admire the thread and am cleaning my photobucket. A few recycled pics.

Actually wore these today.

ye jeff staple broke it down regarding celux in his 50 favourite sneakers.... you have to pay an annual fee and spend a certain amount each month like mentioned above. It was LVMH's top account. I think he said theres like 75 pair of the all white patent version that he has. That all pink just shut down certain parts of my brain though, so nice.

Back
Top Bottom