..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

James, go for a 10.5. 10.5 forces usually fit me fine, but I usually have to go with at least 11 in AM's. a 10 might be pushing it for you.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

James, go for a 10.5. 10.5 forces usually fit me fine, but I usually have to go with at least 11 in AM's. a 10 might be pushing it for you.
Hmmm. Thanks denver, on a hunt for a 10.5 I guess
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wow. i would've paid that for infrared's. knowing this thread i have no chance at getting the 9-9.5's if they come up...

Originally Posted by jamesyo

yo neukicks. i rock 10 in airmax and 9 in forces if that helps you
now i am getting conflicting information. so if i wear a 10.5-11 a size 10 WOULD be right in forces?

Stay away from the 10 James af1 is kinda wide toed well to it is I wear an 11 in forces fits me perfect but I need atleast a 11.5 in air maxs

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Do you have wide or narrow feet? I'm a 11 in air maxes but do 10.5 in forces cause of my wide feet.
I also have wide feet. I wear AF1's in 11.5 and 12, but can't go smaller than 12 in AM's (have some 11.5's but they feel really tight).

i agree with the opinions here, i wear a 10 in airmax's, 9.5's feel very tight but i have a few. i typically wear a 9 in force's especially in older models like campers. newer force's seem tighter on me

the jones beach heel panel made it a no go for me. are those canvas university blues? damn i don't have those. lookin at a few things right now but i should be saving money. wanna buy the new iphone and i'm supposed to go to japan in july. thank goodness we don't have the lottery in hawaii 
laugh.gif

lol my name is kevin. those orange lows are super nice. the prices went high at one point and now they seem to be a little more reasonable again if you can find a pair. i might have to keep my eyes open for them university blues. i keep looking at your pic and more and more i want one 
laugh.gif

Just thought i give all the sz8's peeps a heads up! 290435258347, wonderful pair of air force highs at a very very nice price!

Anybody out in Panama City Beach?

Loony- I know you're around here somewhere.

Sorry for the double post.

Only canvas I can see myself copping is blueprints or orange canvas.

Sergio,
Im in miami.. Thats about as opposite endsof Florida you can get.. About a 9-10 hr drive..

cmoney,
stop low balling.. lmao.. JK

Back
Top Bottom