TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit! Nothin worse than sitting at work knowing you got packages waiting for ya

Here's something to keep my mind away for a bit (she's still wearing kicks though
happy.gif
)
walktherun.jpg

^^ NIIIIIIICE thats pretty cool.

To whomever asked it is the royal blue.

CRISONE - I like the NIKE Gift Card Idea for christmas
laugh.gif

Mmmmmmm....cheeks!
devil.gif

ID's look good enough for me to order about 10-15 pairs over the next few months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I seriously would have paid $150 for AM1 Premium ID's if they came out like the patta's tho.....

thanks for the love on the photo's, Dan is the absolute mastermind behind it...he really helped/showed me how toachieve the absolute best quality. i just provided the tools and the
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

that's why I get everything shipped to my work, haha.
word.....sometimes i get so anxious to get a package that i won't even wait for the mailroom to bring it to me, i just run down there and getit myself
embarassed.gif

Fresh off the UPS truck, and I must say, as of the looks, I'm extremely happy:

Off to nikeid.com, haha.......

Cris.

^^DAAAAAAAAAAAMN, NICE CRIS!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by c4

^How's the comfort on those?

Feels HOAish....

And for those wondering, the Air Unit seems to have a dark greyish color to it

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that's why I get everything shipped to my work, haha.
word.....sometimes i get so anxious to get a package that i won't even wait for the mailroom to bring it to me, i just run down there and get it myself
embarassed.gif

Me too.
pimp.gif
Our office is small and I'm really close tothe front door. I know what time the different carriers run, so when I hear the door I can meet the dude before he can even set the box down
laugh.gif
. Got a couple today as a matter of fact, pics later
smile.gif

James/Cris - thanks for the id pics
pimp.gif
They're looking good!

Edit: I'm betting page 1330 by the end of the night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dammit! Nothin worse than sitting at work knowing you got packages waiting for ya

I feel ya, I got at least two waiting for me at home today.......... I'm gonna try to leave early! haha.

James - thanks for posting, looking cleeeeean my man. good stuff. can't wait to get mine in now!

Cris, nice colorway as well, looking good! It's gonna be a fun December in here...

HK - yes definitely, I will let you know how it all looks. I think I'm gonna take them to a tailor and get an estimate on ripping the tags and resewingthe tongue seam. I'll be in touch, and you'll see pics posted in here once they're ready.

I must be honest. Im still not happy with the toe box, and the huge heel bump.

Nice Colorway Cris, very dope. Thanks for the pics. I guess they will look different in person.

Finally the IDs arrive! Thanks for the pics, they look good enough for me. Definitely pulling the trigger on em now.

Well, my pics were shot under a fluorescent light, and the green is actually a tad bit greener/darker.....if a Heiny cw was made, it can pass as the samereally.

Cris.

James, I did almost the same pair, but wih black mesh and another pair for wifey but with pink accents.

Damn ...cant wait, I guess I am excited knowing they they came out with a decent shape and quality.

Nice Cris.

El Bro...if you dont mind how much did you drop on those 95s? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom