TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ 130 Shipped. I dont know if thats bad for a used pair, but I havent been able to find a size 10 and I really wanted them. I dont really know the value oforange blazes, but Im sure I overpaid. New pairs of the 05's, or the early 2000's are hard to come by. I still havent seen a pair in a size 10 sinceIve been looking for them.

not bad...I paid $150 (if I remember correctly) for mine about 2 years ago DS. Id say $130 is fair, they look good condition. Plus they rarely pop up, so ifyou wait for a deal on a DS pair you might be waiting for a looooong time.

El Bro - I agree the toe box is still pretty square, but it looks totally different on both pairs posted. I'm hoping that the bigger the foot = the betterthe profile? haha. fingers crossed!

re: Orange Blaze 95's, I am still kicking myself for passing up a DS pair for $100 shipped about 6 months back. It was either BIN or auction, and Ithought I could get 'em cheaper in auction, but sure enough, they went well beyond $90 and I missed out. d'oh! I love the colorway, it's basicallysafety oranges with a white sole.

Yeah, for a new pair I would definitely pay retail. I am now looking for the Safety oranges made in 2001.

hey, do people freak out in Houston when it snows? I remember in NC when it would snow once every few years, people would freak out, buy up allll the bread,milk, and bottled water at the grocery stores, schools would close, car accidents all over the place, it was ridiculous. all over about an inch or two of snow,haha.

People are estatic when it snows, but they dont act like a hurricane is coming. lol! Though we do have a lot of morons here, so I wouldnt doubt it. I love coldweather, so I love it when its in the 20's and 30's.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

hey, do people freak out in Houston when it snows? I remember in NC when it would snow once every few years, people would freak out, buy up allll the bread, milk, and bottled water at the grocery stores, schools would close, car accidents all over the place, it was ridiculous. all over about an inch or two of snow, haha.
Where in NC are you from??

I'm hoping that the bigger the foot = the better the profile?
i hope so too, cause if not....my size 12 shoe is gonna look
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Imagine my 13...toe box isn't bothering me too much, I'm more worried about that damn heel bulge
sick.gif

if I don't like em I'll just send em back and grab some Pattas....hopefully.
ohwell.gif

yea the heel is my only gripe at this point. thank god u can't see it when u wear 'em and ur looking down at ur feet tho.....cause had the toebox beenall widened and squared, that'd be a very bad look....lol

Originally Posted by neukicks

hey, do people freak out in Houston when it snows? I remember in NC when it would snow once every few years, people would freak out, buy up allll the bread, milk, and bottled water at the grocery stores, schools would close, car accidents all over the place, it was ridiculous. all over about an inch or two of snow, haha.
Where in NC are you from??
lived in Charlotte and surrounding areas from about 1992 to 1999 when I moved to Denver.

USPS just dropped these off, thanks again Mike and to Chris for buying my 8.5's so I can buy Mike's 8's:

Re-laced......might stay, might go.

Cris.

^^and damnit! your picture makes me want a pair too, grrrrr

DENVER - Nice man, my family is from Greenville and Hickory, I have an uncle that lives in....damn now I can't remember the name but its right outsideCharlotte

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

yea the heel is my only gripe at this point. thank god u can't see it when u wear 'em and ur looking down at ur feet tho.....cause had the toebox been all widened and squared, that'd be a very bad look....lol

the heel isn't THAT bad, the one thing i have noticed though is that the sole you can see from uptop(if that makes sense) looking down it looks like theinside part of the midsole sticks out

Justin & CrisUno- Diggin'the lace swap you both did.
wink.gif

Cant wait to get me a pair
ohwell.gif

Those IDs look great guys really really good

I mean for £120 they should do but damn am gonna have to get some now.......

Hope everyone is good

hey guys i need help with my IDs... first pair ever. Whats BEET? Is it true red or purpleish? whats the closest I can get to red?

Originally Posted by El Bro

People are estatic when it snows, but they dont act like a hurricane is coming. lol! Though we do have a lot of morons here, so I wouldnt doubt it. I love cold weather, so I love it when its in the 20's and 30's.
laugh.gif
.....just had to laugh cause i just got the email thatthey closed my company's houston office due to "inclement weather"....how much snow u guy's have so far?

off to go hook up edge wit a pair! got u homie
wink.gif

Mike...i have a size 12 with ur name on it, super exclusive....

....u know what i want...
devil.gif

laugh.gif

Screwin around with the fisheye today... I really need to invest in good wide angle... This thing is a piece!!!

HOA 180s today...

Nice stuff everyone!!!

Id list em all but my dog is laying on my keyboard like she's damn cat... I don't feel like typing around her anymore...

El bro - nice pic, cool that it's snowing there too
smokin.gif

Got these in a few days ago, but the seller didn't tell me the real condition. I sent them back today and am getting a full refund, but I was pumped aboutthem
frown.gif

Other than that, I've had good luck the last few days:

For the price I had to get these, especially after liking my first pair so much. Always thought this iridescent color scheme was pretty cool and different.

HOAs for the Mrs., they cleaned up very nicely.

These are awaiting a good cleaning and midsole freshen-up.

Just gonna clean the laces on these, too scared to do much else
laugh.gif

Group shot:

Sorry for the huge post
embarassed.gif
Keep the ID pics coming
pimp.gif

^^^those pools....damn....so sexy! good work on those pickups and cleaning!

Jake - who u grilling? hahahaha

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Screwin around with the fisheye today... I really need to invest in good wide angle... This thing is a piece!!!

HOA 180s today...

Nice stuff everyone!!!

Id list em all but my dog is laying on my keyboard like she's damn cat... I don't feel like typing around her anymore...

.............Jake, invest in one, they're dope, I love my Canon 15milly, it stays on my Xti.

Cris.

Oh my...ID's showing up already?!?! I need to check my tracking info...

Justin - nice lace swap in the Patta's. I need to track a pair of obsidian laces down...anyone have any leads??

El Bro - snow in the H!! I was born and raised there and hadn't seen "real" snow until my first trip toGermany in my early 20's
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom