TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas- Beet is Red....a type of red lol Justin- Right click. Save hahahaha

Originally Posted by tak

Dallas- Beet is Red....a type of red lol

Haha, man is hurtin for some info. Should be a little darker than like, the QS am1 red. Have to see the exact hue once somebody's ID photos show up.

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

i need help please!!!! what is beet? on nikeid? how red is it?
I guess no one will know unless someone that has ordered an ID with "Beet" and received it. Someone would have posted it by now.....youcan google "Nike Beet" and some pictures should give you a little clue what they look like. ie Wmns Asia release AM1's or the new Bo JacksonTrainers "Beet"

Jake - Get a Tokina 11-16
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

I guess no one will know unless someone that has ordered an ID with "Beet" and received it. Someone would have posted it by now.....you can google "Nike Beet" and some pictures should give you a little clue what they look like. ie Wmns Asia release AM1's or the new Bo Jackson Trainers "Beet"

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

thanks

Originally Posted by battleground03

I guess no one will know unless someone that has ordered an ID with "Beet" and received it. Someone would have posted it by now.....you can google "Nike Beet" and some pictures should give you a little clue what they look like. ie Wmns Asia release AM1's or the new Bo Jackson Trainers "Beet"

pimp.gif

.............Truth, I still need to utilize my 12-24.

Cris.

No disrespect Molinar
smile.gif

I used "Beet" on my third ID which hasnt shipped yet. I'm sure by the end of next week we will all know what each color/option will look like inthe flesh.

Hers's what I have waiting for me
Hot Red sole
Silver Suede
Obsidian Suede
Midnight fog mesh and suede
Silver reflective
etc.
I'm trying to get this day over with so I can see them

Denver - I can't wait to see your USA editions. I'll probably remove the stitching myself. We'll see how that turns out, haha.

AM93 earlier today for a run and the AM97 right now to chill.

Larrivee - Just wonderin, how much did u pay for the pools?

Dallas - I feel ya on wondering what "beet" looks like. Ima wait til I see some nice pics of em before I buy.

wait denver is making USAs too? Damn that'll make two of us.

Battleground- No problem thanks man

Denver- is BEET what you used for your swoosh?

Everybody else thanks for the info and the help

Pools!
sick.gif
Fully sick, i want bad.
frown.gif

QS today, recycled. Can't fins a pic with em on, have to take one.

Originally Posted by neukicks

DENVER - Nice man, my family is from Greenville and Hickory, I have an uncle that lives in....damn now I can't remember the name but its right outside Charlotte
maybe Lake Norman area (Cornelius, Huntersville, Davidson, etc.)? I lived up there some. and yeah Hickory, that's like the wood furniturecapital of America or something, haha. cool. and yeah Greenville NC is a ways east of Charlotte, but I been there once I think. It's a lot closer to thebeach. good stuff, I love the south.

i just came back NTNY, saw the beet color on the suede.....definitely not as light as the red on the QS's, but not as dark as the site makes it out to be.Should be perfect for my "urnotexactlyawas"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

....other notable things i saw:

silver suede is probably the exact color of the 09 QS of the OG colorways....

silver midsole isn't shiny at all....more of a grey than silver really....i definitely will be adding that to some designs that i was afraid to use thaton.

blue suede is very dope, not too dark...not too light, it's probably 2-3 shades darker than what the blue QS's had....gonna be perfect for theGiant's ID's i'll be ordering....

still can't mess with the splatter on the uppers....looks pretty nasty but the midsole splatter is nice and WILL be utilized!

the FOG mesh is damn near black from a distance....i had to put it next to the actual black to make sure i was seeing clearly
laugh.gif

that stadium green is really nice too! i can't imagine how dope ur pair looks in person Cris
pimp.gif

the speed yellow is very vibrant but not too bright probably 1 shade lighter than how it looks on the computer screen (well mine at least)...which is good newsfor a certain pair that i HAVE to make twice!
devil.gif

hot red....we already know....bootleg infrared lol

the reflective is really nice too, definitely not 3M at all tho.....no matter....still dope and doesn't change the look of the colors. (the pair i saw hadhot red reflective)

i would have snapped some pics but NT was crowded as hell, they looked like there was gonna be some big press conference or something....kinda wanted to hangaround but i got bills to pay and job to keep
grin.gif

hope this info helps someone if anyone, sorry for a lack of pics but u should see more and more ID's really soon so take it for what it is.

Jake - i'm in need of a fisheye myself! i think i want a tokina too!
Chris - i'm dying to see the obsidian....i didn't see that one there, maybe someone had it in their appt when iwent. studios are definitely making a killing with those "ID parties"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

wait denver is making USAs too? Damn that'll make two three four of us.
I can't wait to see how your pair turns out.
even though i have a pair, i wanna make a slightly different version lol

Seth - nice haul! the TN's look pretty good, pools look amazingly clean, and I was wondering if somebody here copped those concord 96's, I was peepin'em of course, haha.
nerd.gif

dallas - yeah I been planning on making "USA's" since the first hint of the 87's coming back to iD. here's what the design was, and yes,beet swoosh. since you can't do a navy sole, I did a beet sole so they're sort of a mix of USA's and the original mesh 87's in the similarcolorway: upper is silver suede, mesh is white.

9432587ef34c0ca7a5fa5e56d43022d87c5a8d6.jpg

and then today I received the rest of this week's haul, here are my pickups, I'm pretty happy with everything (and pretty damn broke because of it,even though I got some incredible deals):

some burst grails, ds:

nds, less than $50, really psyched on these:

nds hufquakes for super cheap:

extra pair of mowabb 95's in my true size (11), my other pair is 11.5, they're used but in great shape:

should have 2 iD's coming in next week, and a fixer-uper on the way as well. it's been a busy month! sorry for the long post. have a good eveningfam!

DAF- Straight steal on all of those, especially the Stealth Blues....
smokin.gif
I wish I paid that much for my pair
frown.gif

A good 25 pages we a clocked in this week. Wouldnt be surprised if we doubled that this weekend, due to some of you getting the first wave of iDs.

Have a Safe weekend!
recycled:

^^dope mike........u did that on purpose hehe

Denver - sick pickups dude, those bursts are sick! karma took good care of u!
smokin.gif

Mike - 180's are so smooth

Nice haul there Denver especially the Burst

Justin - Thanks for the update on the materials. I'm still at work
devil.gif
so another hour or 2 till I post pics of my ID's.

Here's a picture of an ID that I took from other site (props to radxrayz hope u don't mind) For those doing USA's maybe thesewould help a bit. Looks like "Beet" to me
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Denver - sick pickups dude, those bursts are sick! karma took good care of u!
smokin.gif
thanks! and yeah indeed it did. what up Andrew! haha. the bursts are real clean. ds from 2000, gotta love it!

and Chris, thanks for the pic. looks like he used silver for mesh and the dark grey for the upper. the blue and the red both look perfect to me. and maybeit's just the angle, but from that angle the shape looks pretty good.

Originally Posted by danloveuk

Me and Justin have been talking about a proper shoot for a while now. Made it happen, here's some of the fruits of our labor. All Justin's kicks. Large sizes available on my Flickr - check the sig. Enjoy!

4157594630_1653e332da.jpg
forgot about these, how are they holding up???? they look better in these pix then when i had them in my hands
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

GREAT work Dan!! i can't decide which one is the new wallpaper....lol....i need a rotating wallpaper damnit!
that's what windows 7 is for man.....

wink.gif

hmmm i know those ID's are a 12....looking good as far as the fog upper is concerned. the navy looks good, damnit navy mesh was such a necessary option nowthat i see that pic!

Chris - ur welcome....and i'm patiently waiting to see ur ID product with all intent of ripping u off
nerd.gif
.....ahhhh i'm j/k.....or am i?
Viet - yea, all the pics Dan took make every shoe look better than in person. and they holding up good so far, althoughit's only been twice they've been worn lol.....and yea i'm slacking with the windows 7 upgrade i know....too lazy to do it, rather play MW2 and
smokin.gif

ok...lot of postwhoring outta me...time to fall back!
laugh.gif

battleground03 wrote:

Vivrantchino - how ya been? Nice to see you back

thanks chris. whats new with you?
thought id share a pic of my newphew born the day before thanksgiving
smile.gif

ry%3D400

dont wanna turn this into a buy/sell but these shimas and air max 90s need a new home. thought id let the fam know before they go up for auction. 10.5, bothDS.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

nice IDs everyone, im thinking of making a USA pair myself lol. have a good weekend guys.

[edit] Justin is spot onregarding the silver suede upper and reflective material.

a few recent pickups...all arrived this week
embarassed.gif

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_DQM_3.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_90_DQM_5.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Maxim_Trainer_3.jpg

3/4 of my first wave of IDs...more pics to follow. I wanted to keep it simply until the materials and quality were confirmed. Overall I'm very happy!!
Sneaker_Air_Max_phase1_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom