TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avngrguild - Really nice IDs! I really like the blue and grey cw.
Denver - Nice pickups, bursts are
pimp.gif

I saw some DS pools size 10.5 on the other site, but he wanted $300. Might be able to talk it down...

-Mitchell

So pumped to see the ID's, I just got my email about mine being shipped. I bit that EMIV CW since I couldn't get over it and have no shoes like thatalong with a white/red/black. Finally got back online after my cable got D/C'd on accident with a bunch of other units in my complex. I got 2 other pairsen route (BW/TW) that I got for cheap. 10 days until a trip back home and waiting on 4 shipments to make it here by then. Not excited about the snow back homein WI though......although it is pretty chilly here in LV today.

Brian- Congrats on all of those.....especially the Bursts!! They are stunning............INSTANT Karma!! So stoked for you my friend!
Enjoy them. Lovin the Hufquakes and everyone's IDs as well. Have a great weekend all. Back to work, to get everyone wasted.
Be Safe!

Andrew

Originally Posted by avngrguild

[edit]
3/4 of my first wave of IDs...more pics to follow. I wanted to keep it simply until the materials and quality were confirmed. Overall I'm very happy!!
Sneaker_Air_Max_phase1_4.jpg

those are nice, please do post some more pics...and if you dont mind giving the material and color used on your id's

Denver- you and I made the same 87s man. Is it cool with you? I don't want you to feel that I'm biting.

I put AIRMAN MOLINAR on mine though. I brought up gustos page and just went back and forth fixing them up

Thanks for the comments guys.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Seth - nice haul! the TN's look pretty good, pools look amazingly clean, and I was wondering if somebody here copped those concord 96's, I was peepin 'em of course, haha.
nerd.gif
Thanks man, I was trying to remember who gave the initial heads up on the 96s. I owe you one. I ended up getting them and a non-AM from him fora nice package price
glasses.gif
. And dude, nice pickups! Especially thosebursts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Larrivee - Just wonderin, how much did u pay for the pools?
I got them in an auction for I think $30.49 shipped. I actually got all 3 of my shoes I posted for under $100 total. In the auction for thepools, the guy only put up one (bad) picture, and you could see that the bubbles were fogged. I figured for the price, it was worth taking a chance on. Onetoe cap had come loose, so I glued it back and then I just defogged the air bubbles (which are, surprisingly, still pretty firm). I may try them out aroundthe house tomorrow and see if they feel structurally sound
laugh.gif

Avngr - nice pickups, especially the IDs
pimp.gif
. Thanks for the pics.

^^ Austin, some warm air from a blow dryer on a low setting should do the trick on fogged air bubbles.

Alright fam, here are better pics for those wanting more info on materials / colors / etc. These pics don't reflect a proper lacing which makes a bigdifference imo...

all silver suede & mesh upper
midnight fog mudguard
voltage yellow reflective swoosh
voltage yellow laces
Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_voltage_2.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_voltage_3.jpg

silver suede quarter
silver reflective overlay
silver mudguard
white mesh
hot red reflective swoosh (the 2.5M pops under certain lighting, but Drury 3M it is not
laugh.gif
)
Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hot_2.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hot_3.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hot_5.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hot_6.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hot_9.jpg

all silver suede & mesh upper
midnight fog mudguard
hyper blue suede swoosh
hyper blue laces
Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hyper_2.jpg

Sneaker_Air_Max_1_ID_hyper_5.jpg

Peace.

^^ Indeed, hair dryer does the trick. They have to get pretty hot to burn that gunk off, though, so be sure to let them cool before you wear them. Mightnot matter, but I always do it as a precauton. Typically, heat and glue are not friends.
laugh.gif

avngr - thank you for the additional pics, they help a lot. All those are very nice, especially the pair with the hot red
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Wow, I will be getting all of those
laugh.gif

That's exactly what I was just thinking too.....Have to check the red ones I have on the way already and see how close they are.

Avngr - Thanks for the pics. Might be stealing those blue/grey
devil.gif

Larrivee - Wow $30 for the pools! Good deal.

Yea I can cosign on using a hair dryer for defogging the bubbles. Works pretty well.

-Mitchell

Originally Posted by crisone

Edge...I actually ran out of TAF decals, when I get more done, I'll be sure to hook you up.
Thanks Cris!

Hameed - Nice ID's!!! I really like the second one with the reflective material

my new avy, thanks to gswarriorz(mitchell)

Merry Christmas!!!

EDGE

Damn Hameed....I like all of em. I thought I already knew what my next pair will be...maybe it'll change now haha.

I think no one else should post their IDs because all its doing is confusing me on what I want to do on my next pair. So many dope designs....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Damn Hameed....I like all of em. I thought I already knew what my next pair will be...maybe it'll change now haha.

I think no one else should post their IDs because all its doing is confusing me on what I want to do on my next pair. So many dope designs....

laugh.gif
Same thought I had..and still haven't ordered

^ Word Hameed....I did some DW's as well, but went with a Black Mudguard, the Dark Grey looks better, hopefully, they look cool, if not, I'll re-do.

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom