TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^Yeah^^^^

Tak where you at?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hameed - you killed it my man! all three are well balanced, nicely done.
pimp.gif

I did some DW's as well, but went with a Black Mudguard, the Dark Grey looks better, hopefully, they look cool, if not, I'll re-do
Word Cris. Might have to re-do the one I have ordred
ohwell.gif
Ireally like the silver mesh

So here are the two I made. Im pretty happy on how they turned out, just watch out on using the midnight fog as your mesh. It has a brownish tint to it justlike it shows on the pictures. I personally like it...but mixing it with different color mudguards might not turn out so good (i.e Beet, Green). I think itworked well with my pair. I'll wear a pair tomorrow and take more shots with natural light. Sorry for the flood of pics
I have one more shirt coming on Monday "AMFAM KNOWS" on the front and the back "SINCE 06" Cheers and hope y'all have a great weekend.

4159093591_01c894fa3b_o.jpg

4159093601_11b7016ecb.jpg
4159093605_58c7473943.jpg

4159851878_e493623be8.jpg
4159093599_1b6c268eb8.jpg

4159093595_87e149bbb0.jpg
4159093593_918cba8303.jpg
4159851880_832a12f035.jpg

dope ID shirts and IDs....damn Im about to order IDs and I cant make up my mind.

edit..sorry Chris (BGround) had to copy your navy pair
ohwell.gif

anyone ordering those Pattas......"GIFT" gets you free shipping.

thanks for the link!!!

all i want for Christmas is nike gift cards so I can go nuts on IDs.

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

anyone ordering those Pattas......"GIFT" gets you free shipping.

thanks for the link!!!

-Andrew-
I got free shipping because with the Pattas I threw in some (RED) laces and a pair of IDs
smh.gif
I told myself I was done for the year............

Yo, Fam, How do the I.D.'s fit in comparison to past AM 1's like the QS OG red's that released earlier this year?

Thanks for the link to the Pattas. Really considering gettin em... Free shipping helps too
happy.gif

Chris - Nice job on the IDs.The midnight fog works really with that cw. Would like to see how the AMFAM knows shirt turns out.

-Mitchell

Shaun - No worries Fam.

That's what I'm sayin
happy.gif

Yo, Fam, How do the I.D.'s fit in comparison to past AM 1's like the QS OG red's that released earlier this year?
I don't have the QS but I found the ID's to be a bit roomier at the toe box compared to my other AM1's

appreciate the comments on the ID's everyone!

GREAT stuff guys, all the ID's I've seen here so far have been
smokin.gif

Avngrguild,

Major props, on all 3 colorways I'm really a fan.

These are my first 2, got them in yesterday. Was in a bit of a rush so I snapped a quick pic but Im hoping to take some better shots tonight.

2uhqxiw.jpg

One of my c/w's is very similar to one of avngr's, with the excpetion of the neon laces and mine being grey..

The other was supposed to be a re-creation of the turbo pink 95 colorway...

(Took this from ebay, credit to the seller)
wrnucg.jpg

I DO like the way mine came out (TP colorway), but after seeing real pics of the silver option/mudguard Im thinking if I would have been better off going withinstead of the dark grey. Also, I think I maybe could have chosen grey laces. I still like the end result though.

Either way, Im very pleased with my first two. Got some more on the way that should hopefully be here in a couple weeks.

I planned on making a navy/white pair...but wasnt 100% ready to buy em. The hot red on the tip pushed me to Just Do It. Kind of a spur of the moment purchaseto get free shipping on the Pattas
smh.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

I don't have the QS but I found the ID's to be a bit roomier at the toe box compared to my other AM1's

appreciate the comments on the ID's everyone!

Thanks, guess I'll go with my true size whenever I decide to order.
These will most definitely be the first joints I do.
pimp.gif

4r96kh.jpg

by the way...how many extra laces do the Patts come with and what colors?

edit...size 10 fam 220508309327

Everyone's ID looking
smokin.gif
I don't have an eye for color, so Ididn't even attempt one.
indifferent.gif
Today, early , out grinding
379056645.jpg

Krisp' Im here grinding my teeth, just made an aggravated move on them Pattas ...smh

BG- very smooth "JKBOX" shirt, Im definitly gonna need the "AMFAM" or "TEAM" Knows for sure!

Every pair of iDs Ive seen have been off the charts.....Kinda like McDonalds- Im Lovin' It! lol

WOW....

Great stuff FAM. Beautiful IDs, great hookup on the link for Pattas WITH free shipping, definitely nice.
Hameed and BG have the best IDs so far....
On some with the big difference in color from mudguard to toebox, it accentuates the boxiness of the shape. It is more hidden when the colors are more similarin my opinion.

Anyhow, Justin/Jake, get yourself a Tokina fish...let me know if you want to buy mine, looking for some new possibilities.
smokin.gif

Threw these on last night to go out with the wife:
3876314382_f4e378f99b_o.jpg

amazing stuff everyone! Def going to pull the trigger on a couple pairs of IDs soon. I finally got another "grail" in last night to check off thelist...pics will be up later. peace, fam.

Dave.

Ucasta- Nice! The Atmos 95's are growing on me, and I can find a few pairs for a decent price. I still want those 2000 Penny 1's from you. Wheneveryour ready, I have your money.
devil.gif

Battleground- You killed it with those colorways. Very Very Nice! Makes me feel better about the ID's now.
happy.gif

Chris - your IDs and pics are dope as always. I particularly like the silver / obsidian pair. I have something similarplanned for my next order
wink.gif

blackredxiiigoat - great minds think alike
laugh.gif
btw, I like those TP inspired IDs as well

Chava - I agree with Chris, the IDs are a bit roomier in the toebox as are the Patta's imo. I'll probably 1/2size down on my next pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom