TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BG- Really great comparison shots. if you didn't show your pics of ids first, it wouldve taken me a minute to reconize the slight differences.
Yep , that's me and my youngest. I think that's my 2nd time posting my mug ever...lol

BG, i really love that midnight fog mesh pair.
dont know if my wallet agrees though...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UKBased

c4 - Should be ok. I recently UnDS'd some from '02 and they're fine. I don't think i've ever heard of people having crumbling problems etc. with Bursts. Anyone care to confirm or offer a different opinion?

Thanks man

All the IDs are looking good, cant wait till mine come in some time this week.

Here's a couple of pickups from the last week or two.

Those "Ones" are simply stunning, and such a simply beautiful shoe. You reminded me that I must own a pair.......yet another AM1 added to themust-haves.
  • Viotechs
  • USAs
  • Black / Olive Powerwalls
  • Grey 99s
  • Ones
Not a damn one of em will be had cheaply either.....
grin.gif
..........hopefully 2010 brings the majority of em my way.

Way too much to mention in here.......hell, it's hard just readin everything this thread's flyin so fast lately.

I can't thank everyone enough for posting all the great comparison shots of the IDs. It's a huge help and will make my decision making process mucheasier....not that it's really gonna be easy at all. Thank you all though!!!

Great pick up on those USAs above!! Stunning!!

To the dude askin about the 2001 Bursts: Rock em, don't sweat it. They hold up great! Post pix! Would love to see which pair you're referring to.

Have a great weekend all!

-Andrew-

^^Dope Lights.

Dave..Atmos
smokin.gif
very sick shoe.

Chris...damn that Midnight Fog pair wasnt looking too bad last night, but in natural light
eek.gif
smokin.gif
love em. You can see slight differences in the IDs inthe comparison pics...but over all looks like Nike did a decent job. Thanks for the pics! that pic of your niece
laugh.gif
perfect execution!

Bursts hold up pretty good...I have the red/white pair from '01 and Im a big dude and they hold up fine for me.

Jake...you get the IDs? Does your cart (top right corner) have a (1) ?

Molinar...Atmos 95s
mad.gif
they go for like $2000 so you should def not pursue a pair..........

..............naw
smh.gif
it would just make me jealous if you scooped a pair, Id say around $400+ for a DS pair. Anyone else care to add their opinion?

dope stuff all around..Peace Fam!

chris: great comparison shots
molinar: Definitely between 300 and 400 for DS Atmos 95...
airkeung88: Sick Lights!

I didn't make any IDs but they are on the agenda for end of '09....definitely told my family to go in on some Nike gift cards for Xmas...
laugh.gif

3289420120_4fde6446a8.jpg

BG,

those shots are amazing. your grey c/w is inspiring me to try and create of my own.

I snapped a couple more shots of my pairs today, I think the colors are more accurately captured in these pics.

4161860190_e9cd9720e6.jpg

4161860384_56fc218437.jpg

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

damn brick nice skylines, i still regret not getting wish they made those in either big womens sizes or mens sizes in that colorway.
fixed... haha

what up Austin?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

damn brick nice skylines, i still regret not getting wish they made those in either big womens sizes or mens sizes in that colorway.
fixed... haha

what up Austin?
That is the men's colorway doggie...I am a size 12, I can't pull off the women sizes unfortunately
EU exclusive colorway
laugh.gif

UKBased - Amazing pick up on the Storms. LOVE that shoe. What did you pay? You've been on fire for someone 'saving' to go traveling
laugh.gif
As Justinsaid the photos were shot with black velvet as a background and then I touched them up a bit in Lightroom. Nothing major, just sharpening and a little colourboost. You would have appreciated the set-up: 2 light umbrellas, a sofa with black velvet and some serious heat!

Chris/Cris - I gotta admit, I've been hating, but those do look very good. Fantastic designs. The toebox and swooping mudguard still bother me but I amtempted... we'll see. Cash is tight right now anyway, so I'll see how I feel come January.

Size 11.5 guys. I got a freakin crazy steal. Halfway beater slates. Just type Nike sc green 11.5 95 they should come up. They end in 15 hours.

Im good Austin...just chillin as well, trying to get through Christmas.

Greg...forgot you had all those EU exclusive Skylines. Good stuff sir. Finishline has a few nice new colorways.

I'm looking at some 10.5s on the auction site myself...I might purchase (Air Max Triax).

Any other 10.5 FAMmers watching it? I suppose this is a time for us to send those PMs to ask if it's okay to bid.

Hell, even I don't know if I want to buy them (ol' penny-pinching &@*$ ^&@*^)...but the price is tempting /drools

itsmedallas, I saw those...look appealing but it's a risk I'm not taking.

There were some other 95s I was watching...
smh.gif
smh.gif
at the seller raising the min bid and BIN by 35 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom