TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have info on the brown/green East/West pack AM1s? Will they be released in the US?

Wird.

I informed the owner of my disgust at his behavior.
smh.gif

Late as all get out, but to further beat a dead horse.........definitely fake on those 95s. Look like the fakes I got sent one time
eyes.gif
. The bubbles on the things felt like they were about 1/4 inch thick
laugh.gif

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Maybe some more ID's will show up for folks tomorrow
nerd.gif
. Feel free to share
wink.gif

Well here's my 1 of 7 (used to be 5 but I added a USA pair an a pigeon am90 pair). When they came in I was really ready to return them. The mudguard andswoosh is midnight fog, and just like battleground has said, it really has a brown tint/hue to it. After relacing them, I think I'ma keep them. What doyall think?
I should have 4 more this week
pimp.gif
so I'll be sure to post them all up.BTW for the folks that ordered the Urawa colorway, for the heal id did you do nike or did you just do a period since the orignals have a design on the back?Thats my next one to order.

KVN

KVN...if you got free shipping send em back unless you can deal with it. Overall not bad with the pink laces....but I didnt pay for em so really its up to you.

Modz...(or anyone else) if you need em hit me up no problem.

Nah this first pair I bought alone cuz the code didn't work. Laces are actually sport red just like the sole
laugh.gif
. Sport red is really close to infared. I'll try to take better pixtomorrow. I'm also wondering if I do return them, since I paid with paypal, will they just give me store credit? I mean if I do decide to return them, itwill go straight to another pair hahaha

^^Id assume they'd just credit your account after they receive the shoes back? unless you take em back to a NT, then they might give you store credit, orstill credit your PP? not sure?

anyway...any Fam interested in the white/purple/orange Tailwind 92s? One of my local Ross have em for I think 39.99 in random sizes. I can stop by probably onTuesday if anyone is interested hit my inbox with your phone # for text or emai whichever is a quick response. Ican pick em up and ship to anyone that wouldlike a pair if your size is available?

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^whats up ian, how you been? anyone know some good (free) image hosting sites? im using shutterfly but i hate that white border it adds to pics. i used to use snapfish but they delete photos if you dont make any purchases.

thanks!

I've been great! Just busy working/working out... The only day off I get is if I call in, lol. I don't mind though because I have the nights off.I'm just all about making money! lol. I'm just hyped up for my ID's and TB3's I have coming in. But like the other people have said, Tinypicand photobucket works wonders.
smile.gif

Dallas - Yea, I'm not feelin em either. I just post whatever is new. Somebody out there might like em. Can u post the link of the new pattas? Icouldn't find em.

S dubl- no man they're all white with a black swoosh. With tiny holes on the toebox. I dont like them. I'm on my iPhone so I can post a link.
Gs- same thing man. I have the older version of the iPhone so no can do on the copy paste.

I was looking for Kobe denim hyperstrikes and ran into them on google. So the new pattas are all white, lil bit of green and black denimish swoosh reallysloppy swoosh btw. Edit- gum sole too Alright use google and type : Nike denim Kobe hyperstrike air force. It'll be first page with a sneaker news thing.

hi lads!

been a super bad week for me at work. and by bad, i mean #$%@### horrendous. on the bright side; am looking for a new job and i'm on 2 weeks leave (bankpolicy dictates all staff have to have a block leave per year). i'm going to be in here a lot more the next 2 weeks! ha!

aaaanyway... i've been looking at all your ids and i had a case of the itchy fingers (even though i won't be able to purchase them since i'm allthe way here..) but here goes:

4165464731_d5deaa3158_o.jpg

4165464401_73c7de3a9c_o.jpg

4165464513_802c7a6d4c_o.jpg

somehow these pics don't look too good. any chance i can use felt on them instead of "soft suede"?

^^ I don't think so, but hey man if you want order a pair and ship to someone here, if you need help let me know, id be willing to help out!

thanks mate. somehow, those ids that i've seen in here have been much, much better than the single effort i've had
laugh.gif

maybe when i get it right i'll make an order. is it $120 plus shipping to anywhere in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom