TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

so if Kev wasnt taking shots at James (neukicks) he musta meant me
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

heads up to any Fam that wants the Purple/Orange Tailwind 92s my local Ross has scattered sizes for $39.99. I can probably grab some for anyone that wants em tomorrow...PM me your size and I can check for you and let you know.

i think he meant me since i offered to help neukicks and im from chicago
frown.gif

theres a lot of famers that offered help so im just putting my name out there too. could provide info as well if anyone did need a pickup.

anyways, traveling on business today and stopped by a nike outlet. size 9 samples, hit me up if you want info. they were a bit dirty but it looked like itwould come out, $48 i believe. ill be here until wednesday so i could scoop them up as well for anyone.

ry%3D400
ry%3D400

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

frown.gif

lol. to repeat: i'm NOT going in on ANY CURRENT AM FAM members. i'm just saying for everyone to be careful. gillmatic was from chicago though - do youknow him?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

frown.gif

lol. to repeat: i'm NOT going in on ANY CURRENT AM FAM members. i'm just saying for everyone to be careful. gillmatic was from chicago though - do you know him?

lol its cool. nah i dont know him sorry kev.
Originally Posted by air max 87

these are dope
pimp.gif

yea they are, wish i wore a 9 sometimes -.-

yup Patta AM1 number 4 will be the !@!# Team PATTA colors

the white ones are cancelled samples...

the 5th one is rumoured to be the Parra burgundy AM1s...not confirmed tho

Originally Posted by micmorales

yup Patta AM1 number 4 will be the !@!# Team PATTA colors

the white ones are cancelled samples...

the 5th one is rumoured to be the Parra burgundy AM1s...not confirmed tho
smh.gif
smh.gif
no love for the US, we need those damm releases....
mad.gif
frown.gif

Sup Fam! hope everyone had a good weekend...

more dope ID's being posted, good stuff fam!
pimp.gif

Phantaci AM1's are
sick.gif
...i'd much rather buy another pair or two ofthe wht/gry/pink AM1's that were a GR and can be had for $50 anywhere
grin.gif

Black/white/green Pattas? hmmmmm sounds dope! but with no forefoot swoosh?....why stop now?
frown.gif

Austin - those first TW samples are dope, too bad they aren't a 12.
Kev - i remember u mentioning that before, definitely gotta protect yourselves. everyone knows i'm willing to helpout as much as i can if it's in my power to do so.

....speaking of which....Edge, ur Patta's are going out this afternoon
glasses.gif

broke mine out over the weekend, added a lil (red) on there
tongue.gif

I liked those grey/black/red tailwind samples but I thought they should've done the middle piece of the midsole grey or black. it's like an air max 90not having that "accent" piece on the midsole a different color, it just doesn't look right to me.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ We need less speckles, more teal/orange/hot red/flint grey/navy mesh&outsole/color option for the air unit and tongue label.......and i would not hesitate to kill someone for a forefoot swoosh option
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
seriously.
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Less Speckles, more colors.....maybe even a "Air Bubble" color option, or "Gum Sole" options even.

Dear Nike,

Why don't you hire me to work your ID options.

Sincerely,

Cris.

Haha..............

would LOVE an air bubble color option. and orange something or other. and a real dark grey that isn't tinted brown (they should call it "smog"not "fog"). but I think that sneakernews blurb is just a little late, I don't believe the options have changed since they were added to the siteoriginally a few weeks ago. or maybe I just ignored any and all speckles since I think they look awful on the upper of the shoe in general.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

if anyone knows him and where he is at or if he is posting under a new sn, please pm me.

You wan me ta find dis cat an bus some caps?
smokin.gif

Raining madly here today, neon 95s, what the hell.

The following photograph is recycled.

I dont understand why they can't add a simple option like changing the color of the air bubble. I would be buying a lot more IDs if they gave me thatoption and some more basic colors.

Cris - I'll give u a letter of recommendation lol

Cris, i would support your campaign 100%!
happy.gif

it'd be much better than the current system Nike has in place for choosing ID options/colors/blocking/etc:

LOTTER1.jpg

lol, i love this site, can read the pages but can't access my messages for some reason, if that's you in my inboxmayhem i'll reply when it lets me in dude.

Sup Fam

AM1 QS (Red) are back up on Swoosh in a FSR $55.20

Edit: Says sold out again, hope my order doesn't get reversed.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

lol, i love this site, can read the pages but can't access my messages for some reason, if that's you in my inbox mayhem i'll reply when it lets me in dude.
ohwell.gif
....same crap was happening to me all weekend, at onepoint i couldn't even get the site to load. hopefully the new year brings better servers
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

lol, i love this site, can read the pages but can't access my messages for some reason, if that's you in my inbox mayhem i'll reply when it lets me in dude.
ohwell.gif
....same crap was happening to me all weekend, at one point i couldn't even get the site to load. hopefully the new year brings better servers
nerd.gif
Ya, wouldn't let me quote anything for some reason.

Justin- lovin those Pattas...can't wait for mine to arrive. Nice touch with the red accents too; where'd they come from?
and well said on the ID front. whoever picks the options should get a pink slip.

2 packages stopped by today....

Wednesday I got my 2 ID's coming and a pair of Retro Webbers I found that I had to have for cheap haha......

Here's a pic of my lineup.....just realized how dark it was cause of my iphone.....will redo tomorrow I guess

thanks Drew, i got 'em off the (red) nike laces that they are selling right now

they have 'em at niketowns and on NDC for $4. pretty nice laces (although they are for cleats, the 120cm fits just right in the AM1's), i ended uppicking up 4 sets.

Mayhem - Definitely gonna pick up a few of those laces. They could go with a lot of AM1s.

Saw these at the Ontario Mills Outlet. I could pick em up, if anyone is interested.
97uz5w.jpg

Got these in the mail today. Couldn't pass up the price...
ixwcq1.jpg

I can't wait til I get a new camera... iPhone pics are hit or miss.

-Mitchell

Hey Kev...I want to apologize bro. I was just being an *!%. I didn't think you were talking about me at all. I was joking around and you misinterpreted myhumor. sorry bout that homie!

In other news...my first set of IDs will be to me tomorrow...Yay! Lol. Hopefully they'll get to my house before I go to work. Then my Pattas should be tome by Thursday...looks like its going to be a good week.

Justin...I picked up a couple of those (Red) laces as well. Not a big fan of lace changing, but its for a good cause so I had to.

All that's complaining about the problems that are occurring on NT right now...there are new NT shirts (thread and order info in General), proceeds fromthe shirts are going to fund a new web host for NT hopefully it'll be better than this Yuku crap!

Peace Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom