TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Guy hit me up a whule back asking me if I wanted to buy anything...I asked what he had and he never got back
frown.gif
Same... Last I heard he was in and out of Belgium...

EDIT: BTW another new pick up!!!

What's up FAM?

On my way back home to SF just stopped at Harris Ranch for u west coast folk. Anyone hate when traffic gets backed up cuz a 16-wheeler tries to overtakeanother 16-wheeler?

Anyways greats stuff in here like always.

Sling- some very nice IDs!

got my Pattas waiting for me in SF, will post when when I get back.

-Mitchell

16 wheeler, thought it was 18? Or are there two kinds? Atleast your not in VA were about to get 2 feet of snow...smh

jwdanklefs - Definitely one of the more overlooked/underrated 87's of the past couple years

creasing issues.... are they creased when you have them on your feet or just creased when you take them off? i have plenty of kicks that look good on but lookall creased and sh!††¥ when off. if they look ok when you wear them you should keep 'em. the colorway is good.

Flight- Both of them came out nice. I've been waiting to see a 'hold tight' inspired cw.

Originally Posted by tak

Flight- Both of them came out nice. I've been waiting to see a 'hold tight' inspired cw.
honestly when i first designed them i wasnt even thinking about the hold tights. i was just messing around designing white sox colorways and thatone was the best. wasnt until later when i realized how similar they were.

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

Originally Posted by tak

honestly when i first designed them i wasnt even thinking about the hold tights. i was just messing around designing white sox colorways and that one was the best. wasnt until later when i realized how similar they were.
.......They're on point anyway. Simplicity is key
wink.gif
Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

Originally Posted by tak

honestly when i first designed them i wasnt even thinking about the hold tights. i was just messing around designing white sox colorways and that one was the best. wasnt until later when i realized how similar they were.

Very nicely done!! I love the AM1s, and was considering doing a similiar 90. Love how they both turned out. Wish there was a mesh option for the 90s. Theyjust can't give us the perfect combination of options can they?
ohwell.gif

What up FAM!!

Justin- killin me with the gifs as always!

Sling- Stunning pix and kicks....again, as always.

Andrew

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

JWDan- What are those? I always used to think those were trash but those pics make them look so good

............In Jake's behalf, "Truques Pack's", I sold mine not too long ago.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

JWDan- What are those? I always used to think those were trash but those pics make them look so good

............In Jake's behalf, "Truques Pack's", I sold mine not too long ago.
What was this pack about anyways? What is Truques?

Yeah these are def not trash, aquired taste maybe, but ill... The materials on these things are bananas!!!
Been searching for a hot minute but never even knew what they were called, so that made things a little more difficult...

In addition to... lol what I laced up today...

And it's time to get your party hats on AMFAM!!!!

Jake...I've actually seen a couple of those up for sale recently in vnds cond. One on here and one on the other site...almost thought about snatching oneof em, but funds are low and I had other shoes in mind to put myself in debt to.
grin.gif

And yeah...Cris more info on the Turques pack? School us young bucks haha.

Air Structure Triax #3 for like $65 shipped

At first I was like
happy.gif

Then I saw the shoes...

spakn8.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

THE *&@#$*(&@ IS THIS

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE FOR OXY-CLEAN!

Went to clean these:
11ca6uv.jpg

2zzlzit.jpg

111uk61.jpg

Will replace the insoles and laces tomorrow, maybe.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
that it will be snowing in NY this weekend.

Sup famillias?

Still away on holiday and have 40 pages of catching up to do when i return!!

See you all Christmas eve.

Peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom