TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cris. I'm going to see the 3D version, so I'm pretty stoked. It definitelylooks promising, as well as your trip C iD AM1's. I can't wait to see pictures of those bad boys.

Whatup FAM!

For anyone looking to get the new 1/2 cents (BLACK/SPARK), drop me a line, I have a hookup that you can get them for far below retail shipped.
FAM members only please...

BOOM!

EDIT: the new navy 95s full size run for $101 shipped....little more relevant to this thread
smokin.gif

BG- man what do you do for your 87s not to crease? Do wear those shoe trees? I think that's the main reason why I haven't pulled the trigger in theviotechs. They look like they crease like crazy and the main reason why I sold my bacons. Besides having a wide foot and 90s are narrow.

What's up guys?

nwt - sick Kukinis dude
pimp.gif
. Olympic editions/colorways are always nice.But yeah, def not a winter shoe haha.

brian - nice cleanup on the structures
pimp.gif
, hard to tell which is which inyour pic.

cris/chris - splatter looking good
nerd.gif

My newest pickups. Thanks to Skit Japan
smile.gif

Nice 03 Mesh Obsidians a page back. Still looking for them.
happy.gif

Thanks Greg! At least your state gets snow once in awhile. It's always just cold andrainy here.
frown.gif

El Bro - Nice pick-ups! I still need to invest into a pair of Bursts.

EL, I like those bursts. Brick, were you referring to AM Fam members or NT Fam members for the 1/2 cents?

^ He meant "AM FAM" Members, but if you sell me your Drury Windrunner, I'm pretty sure he'll let it slide
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Cris.

yea, I was keeping it to Fam members only because there are many lurkers making life more expensive for my people....sorry perl

all good mane, can't blame a brutha for tryin. Uhhhh, can we speed up this membership approval up for ya boy fellas? Ha!

Originally Posted by blakperl

all good mane, can't blame a brutha for tryin. Uhhhh, let's speed this membsership approval up for ya boy fellas. Ha!

Why are you in such a rush to join this online "family." You can learn just as much and contribute just as much without joining the"family."What do you even get for being voted into the fam? A few free stickers and being able to buy screen printed t-shirts? Or can you not waituntil you are able to put "Team AM FAM" in your signature? Am I wrong?

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by blakperl

all good mane, can't blame a brutha for tryin. Uhhhh, let's speed this membsership approval up for ya boy fellas. Ha!

Why are you in such a rush to join this online "family." You can learn just as much and contribute just as much without joining the "family."What do you even get for being voted into the fam? A few free stickers and being able to buy screen printed t-shirts? Or can you not wait until you are able to put "Team AM FAM" in your signature? Am I wrong?

.............You're not wrong at all, you have your own opinion as well as other's, being part of a "Team" or "Family" here onNiketalk is all fun, nothing serious, like you said, people can contribute as much as they want to "learn", stickers, tees, etc..is perks of being aMember, they don't have to buy them, they choose to, nothing wrong with that, and we have Members that don't have "Team AM Fam" in their sig. Plus, we, "AM FAM", help each other out with info, releases, selling/trading etc. So with all that said, we're "Team AM Fam", hate itor love it, were not going anywhere....

Any AM Famers want to chime in to add, by all means.

And the Lasered TL's you posted, pretty crazy, if they were brown, they'd look better, imo.

Cris.

oh no hate was intended by any means. i have been reading this thread for the past 2 years or so. I have seen and learned about maxes more in here thananywhere i have ever been, associated with sneakers. I was just a bit curious to why there is a rush to be approved for membership. I wasn't sure if anyperks were involved.

Here we go, Jay does it bother you? Why not be apart of the Fam? Helps out with the networking. I happen to appreciate how the AM Fam thread is neverfilled with b.s and there seems to be more maturity in this thread than the others. It's a clean thread fellas and keep up the good work.

It's no rush. It's just me kidding around as it takes months to be approved for some folks. You don't see me here everyday trying to politicgetting in.

Good lookin out Cris.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

oh no hate was intended by any means. i have been reading this thread for the past 2 years or so. I have seen and learned about maxes more in here than anywhere i have ever been, associated with sneakers. I was just a bit curious to why there is a rush to be approved for membership. I wasn't sure if any perks were involved.

.............No worries, I just needed to end my paragraph with something fresh!!!! Haha, thanks for lurkin in here.

Cris.

Quite cold in the bay today...

Cris - I'm not a Fam member but would like to chime in. To me the Fam is one of the only places on NT where its members actually help each other out andnot flame each other constantly. We just share the same love for AMs. I contribute to the Fam to help everyone out just like a lot of the Fam has helped me.But that's my own opinion.

Anyways, Pattas came in, very pleased!!!
331no9c.jpg

2yuk7id.jpg

s4t8c0.jpg

-Mitchell

^ Mitchell....did you ever post your collection/app??? Plus, you're in here a lot, so I see no problem, and you're a GSW fan as well, haha, we justneed to win some games!!!!! With your pic, I can kind of estimate where you're at......

Chris (battleground) will be in here in 3....2.....1.....

Cris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom