TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those lasers I posted apparently have to be fake. Dudes got quantity 5 NIB, one picture and $45 or best offer ($25 s&h). Didn't see this before iposted the pics. Hahaha. Would be pretty sick if a mark smith laser AM was created.

Cris - Haha I haven't yet, mainly because I dont have that great of a collection. I just started collecting AMs about a year ago and only have about 9pairs total. To me that doesn't seem enough lol. I kno Dallas had a small collection too but he had HEAT! Just tryin to build a bigger collection andI'll apply. Good lookin out tho... Yea Warriors need to win a game for once lol..

I'm in the Fam for the "heads up"
tongue.gif

You're welcome Austin, THAT's what the FAM is about
pimp.gif

mitchell pretty much summed it up. this AM FAM/Team is the best on nt imo. great group of pple who share a common interest. love to share and show off theirAMs and help each other out if they can.

enough talk, newest pickups.

thanks to justin for the spiridons and corduroys pickups.

thanks to cris1 and RLT on the green patta link.

ry%3D400

Shoot! I'm in this so I can wear cool shirts like this
roll.gif

appreciate the compliments on the Drury's y'all :up:

4197682233_d60616103e.jpg

4198435376_1147fb31fa.jpg

and Dallas no I don't use any type of de creasers. The Drury leather is really primo and creasing is really not an issue

I'm not part of the fam either but I don't feel left out, I get quick responses in here, PMs offering help, and links on stuff that would usually slipunder radar. I feel Jay on a couple of his points cause I feel like I'm just here kicking it with other ppl that love what I love.. sig or no sig. Like GSsaid, you guys are close knit and help each other out more than any other place here on NT and it is admirable.

SneakerPimp2K8

i stopped by this shop today they had the air max 1 white/red QS's that released earlier this year for retail if anyone is interested ($92+tax). sizes9-10.5. hit me up if you want a pair.

seems like they re-released everywhere, ndc, packers and some other local stores... might grab another off swoosh

just found out my cousins buddy works at the outlets in folsom, ca. when i see him gonna ask him to keep us updated on air maxes that come into the outlet
happy.gif
.when i learn anything interesting i'll let the fam know.

battleground those id's are dope. reminds me of DW's
pimp.gif

i wish i sold some of my shoes to get some id's but selling them is pretty hard
smh.gif

many dope AM's in the last few pages

once i get my funds up, im copping these id's; Red Sox inspired.

these came in last night. much better than this crappy cell phone pic, but thats all I have right now...

Originally Posted by BangDak

and briannnn, im assuming pair on the left? second guess would be middle.
Second guess is correct.

Pair on the left: the "beater pair" that has gone through three trips to the washing machine, a run through a muddy field (my mistake for doing thatsmfh) and a trip to Japan and Taiwan last year. It's pretty much my go-to shoe when I can't figure out what to wear. I think all those spin cycles,sprays of OxyClean, and Shout have kept it looking somewhat fresh
laugh.gif

Center pair is the one I cleaned up. The soles don't have as much wear as my beater pair and the paint isn't as yellowed/faded/chipped (though some ofit is a little scuffed).

Third pair = DS pair.

I might retake that picture when there is actual sunlight.

The snowstorm is about to get serious here in the northeast.
smh.gif

GSWarrior- Thanks man. Like Cris said man I'm pretty sure alot of ppl would give you that good 'ol stamp of approval.

BG- Thanks man. I think I need those IDs man
pimp.gif

Cris & Chris- I can't wait to see that Triple C collab. I have a feeling they're Xmas related.

have a good weekend fam!

I see u laune, steve,chris kuya...and the rest!!

Lex, ik bel je vd week ff wel broer

Been wearing black Patta AM1s for 3 days straight now...snow? I dont care...

Virtually every shoe I own has mesh of some kind. Looks like a lot of wearing of my beat Exploruns and white AM90s...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Didn't someone try to join the FAM like last year *just* to get a shirt? I remember posting a pic of a "rejected" stamp that got a lot of LULZfrom fellow FAM members.
laugh.gif

Hi FAM... Bout to get drunk!!!! Catch ya'll later... lol

Justin, Hameed - Don't be afraid of the drunk text... lol

Edit: A whole 28 minutes and 1 Guinness has gone by and not one person has posted in here again... lol

Question: Cris, you're our lieutenant, ok, and you made this thread, ok, and you're my boy, but I have NEVER seen your collection as a whole...
nerd.gif

Can you pull out your stuff and snap some group shots or something... I'm sure everyone one would love to see it all...
smokin.gif

This is something I have been curious of for a while!!!!

....word, being part of the Fam is a good thing. All the knowledge/help in here is much appreciated!

Jibby...is that elephant print just a print or is actually stamped in?

Mic...thanks for the info, but finally a pair of Patta AM1s that I dont want.

Jake...28 mins and 1 Guinness? Bird sippin my friend?
tongue.gif
co-sign. Id love to Cris (at least) AM collect, the rest would be nice to see as well....

Chris...dope ID fit. The kix came out great...diggin the lace change.

and co-sign...theres a few peeps in here that would get an easy stamp of approval....doesnt really matter how many, or how much heat you have...if you sharethe love and keep it cool, thats all that matters!

Peace Fam...bout to go watch the Lakers get an easy W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom