TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace fam!! Just dropping in to say hello...

Mic - great news on the Patta's!!

Jake - what's good? I'm planning to partake myself
laugh.gif

Recent pick up Ricky? If you've had em....wear em! Lol. I'll own a pair one day.

What up FAM!

bird-sippin......had me rollin.
roll.gif
Jake- enjoy yourself myfriend, be safe, and from a longtime bartender.....tip well!

Be safe this weekend FAM. Roads are gettin terrible here. Took me 4 times as long to get to work tonight as usual, and
saw a car hit a wall earlier today. How do you forget every year how to drive in snow....especially living in Cleveland?
ohwell.gif

I third the request for Cris's collection, and while we're at it I'd love to see everyone's in here. We should all post entire collection
posts....but in this thread. Like a one time pass for non-AM material. I know we all love all sorts of different sneakers, regardless
of our AM specific love.......the stack of SpaceJams I'm shippin out to FAM members can attest to that.
laugh.gif

To those who were questioning why the need to join "Team AM FAM"...........
I've spoken on this on a couple occations so I'll try to keep it short this go around. To me, this thread and the people involved in it
are what every thread and forum should be......no showing off......no cryptic posts.......no trying to one up another, or fronting like
you're better connected or better in anyway than anyone else. Everyone here consistantly helps eachother out with whatever the request may be.
Brick's post is a great example, as well as mine a little ways back. Not that I don't want to help everyone out I can, but I know helpin peeps in
here out is much appreciated, and the favor has already been, or sometime in the future will be returned if need be. Everyone herelooks
out for everyone else....plain and simple.....just how this hobby / passion / whatever should be. I haven't seen posts anywhereelse offering,
for the hell of it, to get others kicks at deeply discounted prices, and at cost when they're difficult to come by. Wish I did....but I don't, which
is why I spend 99% of my sneaker forum time right here.

Guess I wasn't able to keep that as short as I wanted...oh well. Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth.

GSW- post an app my friend, I know I'm still a bit green, but you've got my stamp off the bat. Like I told you, you're in herecontributing
so damn much I seriously thought you were FAM. What someone's holding really has nothing to do with it, imo. You've obviously got
the right attitude, and the love for AMs.

One last thing, just wanted to thank everyone in here for all the knoledge, amazing photography, and the history lesson of sorts. Never thought I'd
be so into runners, or know so damn much about em (which isn't half of what most of ya'll know). I've gained massive respect for AMs thanks
to everyone in here. My bank account and wife both probaly hate you a bit for it, but I love each and everyone of ya for what this threadis.......................a breath of fresh air.

-Andrew-

Andrew, Jake, Shaun, Cris....I see y'all!

I am half bent already and feelin' goooooood....no maxes tonight...wife played dress up for her work xmas party...

Drew....I'm contemplating making the IDs. Not the same, but they look damn good.

What up Greg....I'm getting there myself. Apologies in advance for the possible drunk posts later on
nerd.gif

S-Dubl- I hear ya. Tempted to go the ID route to tide me over as well. They do look NICE.

Brick-
laugh.gif
I feel ya on that one.......they do that fromtime to time. lol.

I love coming in here seein ya'll gettin drunk while I'm gettin Cleveland drunk. It's a riot.

Have fun all, and be safe!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^im having a couple too, because i have nowhere to go. just be lucky ya'll aren't dealing with this %!%....

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg235/neukicks/?action=view&current=tn-1.jpg
Snow has not stopped falling here in NYC...winter storm warning lasting until 11AM Sunday FTMFL

Well, you got like 86782 leather AM1s to wear so you'll be straight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like how you guys in the FAM remain coherent (mostly) even while drunk...when my friends get nice, it's a wrap
roll.gif

First off, I'd like to thank everyone (esp. Cris, Cleveland, Dallas) for the encouragement. Really appreciate it.

I guess I will apply for the FAM afterall lol. Though I don't have all of my collection with me in the Bay i do have most so I wil post them as well as myapplication tmrw morning. Hope I can get yall approvals! (I should do it soon before everyone kills it when they post their entire collection lol)

HK - Congrats on ur new pickup, I kno you've been trying to get em for awhile. They are DOPE!

-MItchell

Mitch...man you've been cool in here..so you're def good with me!

Mic...homie, where you at? What # are you on the list
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Drew...fa real homie, it's like were all chillin gettin drunk together. Chris, Justin where you guys at?

a little something for those stuck in the blizzard across the country... and HK -
mad.gif
laugh.gif
very nice! size?

air max tailwind ('96). the before pics (on left) were after i had already cleaned them once, they were a lotdirtier, I thought I took pics but didn't) -

would anybody happen to know the official colorway of this one? no box, unfortunately.

some other pickups as well-

Air Structure

graphite/royal 95's, been wanting these

bonus shot of the structures with a little "pop" to the colors, I really like these, too bad the red suede bled a little:

Congrats Brian!! Those look great!

What kind of paint do you use when painting mid-soles, and where's the best place to source it?
Thanks in advance! Wore some Bursts today that may need a bit of tlc.

-Andrew-

Great work
Denver i had the same question for you
what kind of paint do you use for ur midsoles
i was also wondering if it was your that repainted their air max 90 redwood

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

always such a clutch thread on NT. thanks to the am fam for giving me a reason to go to NT
haha Corgi...I think you give a lot of people reason to come to NT as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom