TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm maybe i'll just leave them. I don't want to ruin a classic/impossible to find pair of kicks. I will just embrace the yellow. I'll pretendit's part of the colorway, haha. thanks guys!

I know this isn't the art forum, but I really wanted to get some feedback from people who are passionate about air maxes.
My question: Do you guys think the Neon 95 painting would make a decent tee shirt. I'm thinking of just putting that image on the chest of a black shirtwith a border around it.
I was asked to chose a painting for a shirt by a very small company. (not trying to push anything here, just wanted some honest feedback) Thanks, Conor
2jey89j.jpg
edit: Piece is only about 60% complete.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Really dope pics, Cris!!!
This snow KILLED the tri state area. I shoveled snow 3 times yesterday..haha..
Brick - that's still up in the air right now. I can say for sure, as of right now, that a certain spot in NY, that usually does work with Patta, will NOT be getting any pairs.
Now, everybody knows the Tier Zero spots in the U.S.. IF, and I mean IF, they start filtering over here, which I've said all along MIGHT happen, there won't be that many at all allocated to each store. I haven't posted any info about it, for a few reasons. 1 - nothing is concrete and can change and up and disappear like a fart in the wind... 2 - they really were supposed to be ONLY released over there.
Not that my word is the gospel, but I should know more real soon.
B
good lookin B....that was the thought that ARC would get it because of their relationship....Mercer got the other TZ in a super limited run andsold for US retail....crazy...keep your eyes peeled if they drop...size 12 anyone
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

EDIT: Conor, that painting/shirt would be pretty dope for sure
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Cris1- You already know.....straight Solid! *Im surprised you dont have the black pair of Pattas on the way, or do you? I seen a couple pairs in your size range on that auction calling your name "crisuno-crisuno!" lol

.............Nah, I don't, and saw the size 8's on ebay, wow, starting $500, bin $800.

Cris.

Originally Posted by tak

Brick- Those Skylines still looking crisp after all this time. Dont you have a few of those in different CWs?
3260893870_7ff23590d7_o.jpg

3260893746_4dcba6018b_o.jpg

I have doubles on the infrareds....I rarely wear these to be honest...I started wearing the blue/orange colorway to the gym

Those air max 94s are sick denverairforce!
#14 on the patta list
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Nice pic Brick. I used to own a pair of max orange skylines but something about them, idk what it was, made me return them.

Ok, here we go!

My Application to TEAM AM FAM:

As u guys kno, I've been postin in this thread for awhile and would now like to join the FAM. I hope I have put back as much as i have taken away from thisthread. Like I mentioned before, this thread is the only one on NT that has members who will help each other out and not criticize every comment u make. I haveonly been collecting for about a year and my collection isn't very big, mostly cuz I'm a broke college student lol. I have learned a great deal aboutAMs from yall and would like to continue to contribute as a member of the FAM.

So onto the shoes... This is what I have currently with me, I left one or two AMs back in Riverside.
2je60y1.jpg

2gvq1k7.jpg

2nriukz.jpg

n5qzv6.jpg

69486v.jpg

a3348h.jpg

1fijv5.jpg

m9wtxl.jpg

-Mitchell

Mitchell - you know it!!! With ur "daily" contribution, you definitely got my "STAMP"!!!

God bless everybody!!!
Be safe!

Peace!
EDGE

I'm almost there fellas. I'm trying to decide on whether a pink swoosh or black swoosh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.

or

Thanx likuid, fa sho I gotta do tha reflective. That is a must. I kept thinking that the pink was too much, then I kept thinking it would make the shoepop (Had me conflicted). Thanx for your help fellas.

How is the splatter for those of you that use it? Is it a decent amount or can you barely tell they used it on the shoe? I'm referring to mainly themidsole and splatter usage.

good stuff mitch.... cant believe I still dont have those black/red 09s

blakperl. I say pink swoosh as well

Originally Posted by denverairforce

would anybody happen to know the official colorway of this one? no box, unfortunately.
I got you man
wink.gif

225364494ca54bb607c7d07f025474e0b5fda65f.pjpg

38436b72440e4caf0652de7c078a7dfc72c35754.pjpg

Saw your request and finally got around to finding my stash of old Eastbays, hadn't come across them since we moved. I was glad that pair popped up foryou, I had always wondered what that colorway looked like in real life (pics always looked like purple/orange, not blue/gold like in the description). Nice jobon the cleanup/resto (as usual, haha). They look much better
pimp.gif
. Andthose '94s are
eek.gif
. They wearable?

Cris - very nice pics of very nice shoes
pimp.gif

Mitch - solid stuff man
pimp.gif

Shaun - I've had these shoes for a while now and I would like to wear them but they are a bit too small. Oh yeah,the air bubble is fogged now. I kept them in a dark and cool closet too.

Cleveland222 - I appreciate the positive feedback. You and Shaun will both own these shoes one day. Patience'swill pay off! (Hopefully the both of you don't wear the same size, haha.)

gswarriorz - I've actually had these shoes for a while now but I have been looking for another pair because thepair I have right now fits a bit small.

denverairforce - They are a size 9 but I've been looking for a 9.5 for a while.
nerd.gif
Did you figure out how you will put the flags on the shoes yet?

blakperl - I would go with the pink swoosh.

How is everyone holding up on the east coast? It looks brutal to a SoCal resident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom