TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW... them AM1 customs a few pages back the lazy chris ones are
alien.gif
then
eek.gif
then
pimp.gif

Dope stuff everyone!

Gooey - Thanks for the sale bro! Great Pattas too!
Illy - Thanks for the pics, Im liking quite a few of em!
Jake/RL - Fantastic frig pics!
Denver - Dope comets and bursts!
AM87 - Those urawa inspired are clean!

Great design Cris, thanks for hookup with the stickers too!
24fjj1w.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Man, Nike iD needs to add that Brown (or any!) to the color palette!
yeah man, any earth color on the palettes would be dooooope
dope maize and ultramarine iD's, i wouldnt of think of making those
smokin.gif

i need me a pair of 03 safari's one day
smh.gif
smh.gif
smokin.gif

Wow to the last 5 pages, Heinies, Those maize 1s are dope.

J6s for me again this morning, to go buy those ZX 8000 i poosted in wdywt, probably wear the Year of the Ox 87s tonight to go to work
frown.gif

recycled, great materials.

^you get your am1s ricky?

they double boxed mine...which is a first EVER for an outlet, wrote me a letter, enclosed a business card, and kept tabs via fedex digital.... must've been the first time everrrrrrrr that i got such treatment....

one shoe is square box, one is a regular shape...nike quality eh? lol

Jake....I agree with RLT. Gotta step your Heiny game up. That 6 pack would only make me have to piss.
laugh.gif
dope pic homie!

The sixer of Heiny's is for guests... I drink Guinness and Whiskey for the win...
roll.gif

Edit: But tonight I got drunk of cheap light beer (beer pong) and sake...

what up fam.

clean pattas back there.

jake that flick looks great.

denver *sigh* those bursts looks soo nice.. i wouldnt mind any of them at all especially the royal pair. also, great pick up

brick very very nice man

those maize id am87's look good. back there too

air max 87, those would be great for a starbucks run i need a pair of those.

great stuff to everyone else btw.

wore safari 87's trust me.
wink.gif

have a great night fam im off to bed. 

edit, cris will we getting a new am fam tee any time soon?
nerd.gif

This thread moves so quickly, great stuff posted over the weekend by all.

Rocked these today, couldn't resist after seeing all of the AM1 Heiny iDs.
All this talk about adding stars to the AM1 iDs has got me thinking about giving these the same treatment but it could be tricky placing them on these.
jah0fq.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok so I have been talking to this cat Lazy for a while now... Trying to get him to do a custom Dunk High for me...

Then I come accross this... SMH...

What the eff Cris!?!?!? EXPLAIN!!!!

..............Yeah, it was a Collab me and Tony did a few years back, he liked my work, I liked his and he just told me to send him a pair of blank shoes of my liking and a concept, he used the "bubble" effect I use to use with my tags, as of color, I forgot how that came about, if it was now, it wouldn't look like that though, it would've been darker shades with denim probably.

brickSBwrote:
I wouldn't tell people I had those madefor me either....

puke green toebox FTL!

..............Ouch Greg, excuse my ignorance, but was does "FTL" mean, I always see that.

Cris.

hey guys, sorry if this has been posted already. I tried to do a search but can't seem to find one.

I plan to id this pair but am not sure about the details. has anyone done one like it? please post actual pics if you do.

also can anyone verify the material on the base, is it leather or rip stop nylon? which is better? thanks

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Ok so I have been talking to this cat Lazy for a while now... Trying to get him to do a custom Dunk High for me...

Then I come accross this... SMH...

What the eff Cris!?!?!? EXPLAIN!!!!

..............Yeah, it was a Collab me and Tony did a few years back, he liked my work, I liked his and he just told me to send him a pair of blank shoes of my liking and a concept, then pow, if it was now, it wouldn't look like that though, it would've been darker shades with denim probably.

brickSBwrote:
I wouldn't tell people I had those madefor me either....

puke green toebox FTL!

..............Ouch Greg, excuse my ignorance, but was does "FTL" mean, I always see that.

Cris.

Cris....obviously nothing personal...I just think they are ugly as piss.  Pure opinion of course.  For whatever reason they reminded me of that Bape camo car...but uglier.  To each their own
happy.gif

phantom-camo-28-10-06.jpg

"FTL" means for the loss.....

Cris1.....quoted for truth
wink.gif
might wanna look into the acronym dictionary.....hahaha comes in handy sometimes

Cris: I'm pretty sure it's "quoted for truth"

After passing on the Undefeated AM1/90 iDs in 2005/06 and years of searching for someone to sell them, no luck. I think I may pull the trigger on a Stab rendition to go along with a "Heineken AM1" ...

15y6dsh.jpg

Sup guys, here chilling waiting for the Jets defense to show attack Manning- those 180s up there are dope!!

Sdub- whats good man

GS- Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom